Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    seems like the first two died from it:

Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    Hash is the resin (I believe that is the right English word) of the female cannabis plant.

Funny thing. Assassin the word comes from a tribe called Assassins which in some way means "hash smoker" or something like that in Arabic or Moroccan. Anyways, I don't know the etymology 100% correctly but I do know that it is something like that and makes sense seeing as the story of assassins creed is crazy as all hell haha. Though a stoner doing all those weird climbing stuff is pretty crazy
    I believe they were called Hassasins.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I believe they were called Hassasins.
    The name "Assassin" is often said to derive from the Arabic Hashishin or "users of hashish", thought to have been originally derogatory and used by their adversaries during the Middle Ages. In actuality, the word is a misnomer for the Nizari Ismailis applied abusively to them by the Mustali Ismailis during the fall of the decaying Ismaili Fatimid Empire when the two streams separated from each other. In 1122 the Mustalian dynasty Fatimid caliph al-Amir referred to the Nizaris as the hashishiyya "without any explanation" and "without actually accusing them of using hashish, a product of hemp". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    What you could actually use is concentrated CBD oil or a vaporizer. Smoking weed is a primitive method of ingesting the plant. If you were to find a good edible you wouldn't get any migraines or feel nauseous
    I always found that liquidizing it and inserting it via my anus gives me the best high.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    That's why I don't smoke weed, or hang around people who do.
    The problem i have with weed is the cultural aspect, it seems so decadent. The stoner ''attitude'' is something i really despise. I have/had some friends that use weed quite regularly, its not that they are harming themselves but more the attitude they seem to bring. I'm aware that i generalize, of course there is people that don't fit the image i just described. But this is just my picture of it. I'm pro medical, but still on the fence for making it legal. I don't see why we should try to bring in more drugs into a world where we already have major problems with it (Alcohol).

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    I always found that liquidizing it and inserting it via my anus gives me the best high.
    Were talking about weed right?

10+ Year Old Account
    My best friend's cat died after he injected it with 37 marijuana's. This is not a laughing mattress!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redkin View Post
    The problem i have with weed is the cultural aspect, it seems so decadent. The stoner ''attitude'' is something i really despise. I have/had some friends that use weed quite regularly, its not that they are harming themselves but more the attitude they seem to bring. I'm aware that i generalize, of course there is people that don't fit the image i just described. But this is just my picture of it. I'm pro medical, but still on the fence for making it legal. I don't see why we should try to bring in more drugs into a world where we already have major problems with it (Alcohol).
    I don't like hipsters and people who only buy apple hardware. The problem I have with hipsters is the cultural aspect .........

What you call a 'weedculture' is actually a modern day variant of rastafarianism, whats wrong with a don't worry be happy way of living?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    How many people have been killed by someone under the influence? Because that's really the important number.
    Less then alcohol, that's for sure. The perfectly legal drug which is socially acceptable in most western countries.

Heck, I suspect more people have died due to someone smoking - either not focusing on the road, or being tense because they want a smoke.

The thing with pot is people who smoke it tend to do it while at home or with friends - thus no driving is involved. And one or two puffs doesn't do much, it takes quite a bit to get someone into the 'stoned' mentality. And stoned people tend to just sit around not doing much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Were talking about weed right?
    Aye, weed, but if you're to pussy to do the anus insertion you can also drink it, but how boring is that?

Whats really hardcore is injecting it in the bloodvessels around the eyeball. Very trippy

Quote Originally Posted by Malko View Post
    My best friend's cat died after he injected it with 37 marijuana's. This is not a laughing mattress!
    37 is a lot of mattress.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    No.

The problem with intoxicating substances is when people injury/harm/kill others while under the influence. That could be prescription pills, alcohol, weed, whatever.
    So we should ban all medication as well, because some people don't know how to act?

Newsflash: some people are just bad drivers, and accidents do happen.

Deleted
    Stop taking drugs if you have health problems.. it's purely logic imo.. you dont do shit if you dont feel well.. you cannot die from Pot.. you can get so stoned and be helpless and puke that you will drown in your own puke.. but that isnt the weed.. thats you getting PWNED.. gotta look at what it does to the body.. not what it can excaberate within you..

What does pot and only pot do to make you die.. and what does pot do to other diseases within you that can make you die. thats where people get stupid.. they morph these two statements.. and say "weed can kill cuz he died while being stoned"

Come on.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Weed isn't a drug, it's an herb. Quit being a follower and think for yourself. Your as bad as those people that believe in god.

Quote Originally Posted by freedrom View Post
    Weed isn't a drug, it's an herb. Quit being a follower and think for yourself. Your as bad as those people that believe in god.
    Well, it's technically a drug. A drug is a substance that causes some sort of psychological/physiological effect on your body when in it.
    Raaaa!

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

So wait. If I don't want to be a follower. I have to follow your way of thinking?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

I guess that opium or cocain are not drugs, by your definition, they are obtained from plants also and can be consumed as plants. If only things were so simple. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    So wait. If I don't want to be a follower. I have to follow your way of thinking?
    @Baar:
    Off topic, what type of spider is your avatar? Is it just a very ornate jumping spider? And I would guess it is quite small, if that is a fuzzy leaf it is on.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mykro9 View Post
    @Baar:
    Off topic, what type of spider is your avatar? Is it just a very ornate jumping spider? And I would guess it is quite small, if that is a fuzzy leaf it is on.

No idea. was a random internet pic. lol
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Deleted
    So we should all follow you? It's a drug in the term that it's a substance that cause some kind effect on your body, both psychological and physiological. Stop being such a smart ass.