Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

What if the final boss is two orcs at once ? Garrosh & Grommash Hellscream ?

So, Metzen said the last boss wont just be an orc chieftain.

What if there was two of them ? Grommash and Garrosh Hellscream at once ? No one wants to see Garrosh alone as a final boss, but what about seeing him and his father in the same fight ?

Might as well be Onyxia.

You really think they would dare put the same final boss in 2 expansions?

Didn't they say Garrosh won't even be a boss?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. They did.

Don't expect it to be either Grommash or Garrosh.

My Dwarf likes to kill Orcs as much as the next guy, but no.

Grom is a hero, I enjoyed seeing him go out in a blaze of glory and redeem himself, would rather not see his character, even his alternate, not really our Grom version be too much of a turd. Especially without demon blood.

And Garrosh is done. I'd rather fight a crazed human (cough Jaina, cough) than the exact same end expansion boss I JUST beat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy181 View Post
    My Dwarf likes to kill Orcs as much as the next guy, but no.

Grom is a hero, I enjoyed seeing him go out in a blaze of glory and redeem himself, would rather not see his character, even his alternate, not really our Grom version be too much of a turd. Especially without demon blood.

And Garrosh is done. I'd rather fight a crazed human (cough Jaina, cough) than the exact same end expansion boss I JUST beat.
    No, just no. Terrible idea is terrible.

OT: Interesting fight but we already fought Garrosh once.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    yea i think i read somewhere in those dev interviews where it appears garrosh isnt even going to be a boss.

however, everyone should know by now to take everything they say with a grain of salt

10+ Year Old Account
    I expect a burning legion General.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    I don't remember them saying that, I remember Garrosh was going to be the instigator of the events, but i'm not sure whether they really stated on if it was going to be a boss or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    I don't remember them saying that, I remember Garrosh was going to be the instigator of the events, but i'm not sure whether they really stated on if it was going to be a boss or not.
    They did in the recent interviews. I'll go find it in a sec.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they said Garrosh will be out of the picture shortly into the expansion.

Garrosh might stop them from drinking the blood but that doesn't necessarily mean that by the end of the expansion Grom doesn't find out about the blood and use it. Another corrupt villian

Quote Originally Posted by Maoli View Post
    Garrosh might stop them from drinking the blood but that doesn't necessarily mean that by the end of the expansion Grom doesn't find out about the blood and use it. Another corrupt villian
    Well here's the thing.. do we even know HOW Garrosh stops them from drinking the blood?

Gul'dan still partook in it, and he failed to get the Orcs to drink any of it.

Burning Legion would be pissed.. I don't think they're try to have them drink the Blood AGAIN.. I think they'd take a much more direct approach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maoli View Post
    I think that they won't just believe that Garrosh is his son, being primitive and all they execute Garrosh trying to prevent them from gaining more power.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Well here's the thing.. do we even know HOW Garrosh stops them from drinking the blood?

Gul'dan still partook in it, and he failed to get the Orcs to drink any of it.

Burning Legion would be pissed.. I don't think they're try to have them drink the Blood AGAIN.. I think they'd take a much more direct approach.
    We know because blizzard said this is what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by grimsanta View Post
    We know because blizzard said this is what happens.
    What are you talking about?

We know how Garrosh stopped them?

Okay, how did he do it?

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It seems unlikely we'll have an Orc as the final boss when that just happened for MoP.
    TBC:Eredar
    WotLK: Human/Orc spirit
    Cataragon
    MoP: Orc

I bet it'll be like TBC, when the supposed villain of the piece, Illidan, was given to us in 2.1, and then we had Kil'jaeden for 2.4. Blizzard will surprise us, that's for sure. Maybe that happens for WoD where the Warlords are dealt with in 6.2, and then either the Alternate Legion invades in 6.4, or something else happens, like Kairoz being the villain. I doubt it'll happen since he's had very little character development and he doesn't have a high-enough status to have the prestigious role of the Expansion end boss. I bet Kairoz will bugger off, commit the acts in One Final Turn and wait until a future expansion until he's a loot pinata.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    They said no last boss Orcs, damn sure it will be Kil'jaeden.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    So, Metzen said the last boss wont just be an orc chieftain.

What if there was two of them ? Grommash and Garrosh Hellscream at once ? No one wants to see Garrosh alone as a final boss, but what about seeing him and his father in the same fight ?
    Two Orcs one Zug.

WoD won't have enough orcs.. needs...more...orcs....NOW

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz