Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

MMOC Community In-Game

In patch 2.0 you can join 1 clan, and an unlimited amount of communities.

Feel free to join the MMO Champion community in game (Up in NA & EU)

Communities are designed to be a place where players can come together for any number of reasons, including playing the same class, frequenting the same fan sites, or living in the same geographical area. They're all about fostering relationships between like-minded people, with a keen focus on socialization.

Unlike Clans, Communities are intended to be much larger and more casual. They can be public or private, for example, and support a nearly unlimited number of members. In addition, while you can only join a single Clan, you can be a member of multiple different Communities at the same time.
    How to join a community:

1. Shift + O to bring up the community menu (bottom right of game screen).
    2. Hit "Find Community"
    3. Search for "MMO Champion"
    4. Hit Join

No approval necessary.

Note: You will not be in the chat unless you turn it on. When you open your communities you will see a red icon or green icon next to the name. Click it to join (green = in chat, red = not). This needs to be turned on every time you launch Diablo 3 as it defaults to off currently.

Our sister site Diablo Fans also has a much bigger community so you may want to join that too
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2014-03-02 at 12:20 PM.

I'm going to create the EU one when i get home from work this afternoon. Will update the post when it's created.

EDIT: maintenance extended up to 3PM, just in time to get home (i will need to do the update first).
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2014-02-26 at 10:17 AM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Now that's a neat feature. Will definitely join the EU community when I get home

Deleted
    will join the EU community as soon as possible

10+ Year Old Account
    I joined the NA side, but no guarantee I'll be on often. Or if I will play any EU characters, since my WoW friends play NA only.

Deleted
    All the europeans.... don't make me switch servers My better gear is on NA!

Current gear doesn't matter anything in a month

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Current gear doesn't matter anything in a month
    Or a day it seems... just spent 10 minutes in Torment 1, cutting through the mobs like butter... still found 2 upgrades in 10 minutes.

I told you that you would be playing with me and post screens of items please

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Or a day it seems... just spent 10 minutes in Torment 1, cutting through the mobs like butter... still found 2 upgrades in 10 minutes.
    Seems I won't be playing WoW this evening then

I shall join up once I get my new router. >.<

Deleted
    I put it up on EU as well even though I should have let Coldkil have the pleasure *terrible person*.

Nice! I will join up after my Launcher finishes updating Diablo >.<
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I put it up on EU as well even though I should have let Coldkil have the pleasure *terrible person*.
    You forgot your Evil Laughter. /sadpanda

Deleted
    I probably should have mentioned this in the OP but chat seems to be off by default (and turned off when I relogged as well), so it looks like you have to join the chat room if you want to see chat. It's the red button next to the community name (if it's green, you're in the chat already), on shift+o.

I thought it would save when you logged off but it didn't for me, not sure if it's meant to.

I kinda want to know if you guys are playing hardcore or normal. Makes no sense to play the "wrong" style.

Deleted
    I kinda want to know if you guys are playing hardcore or normal. Makes no sense to play the "wrong" style.
    The community is really just a chat room, so you should be able to communicate with people on both difficulties as far as I'm aware? I mean, you can use it to find people to group with and trade with as well - but you don't have to.

I personally am playing normal and I imagine more people are on normal than hardcore but I know there are a few posters here who play hardcore.

Planning to start an HC char (DH) because of the new system favoring defensive play (and hopefully i won't die in a disconnect) and just out of curiosity about a new build that should grant me decent survivabilty.

Anyway, i play mostly SC - the MMOC community will be a nice medium to keep us in contact and have the possibility to play together easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    possibility to play together easily.
    Yea, that's kinda why I wanted to know. But if there are enough people playing HC, then I'll just keep going

EU community is up created by Shamanic. I'm already in aswell Black Pearl and a couple of other guys

Very nice place to talk about the game and put up groups.