Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'll join it when I log, sounds fun!
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    The community is really just a chat room, so you should be able to communicate with people on both difficulties as far as I'm aware? I mean, you can use it to find people to group with and trade with as well - but you don't have to.

I personally am playing normal and I imagine more people are on normal than hardcore but I know there are a few posters here who play hardcore.
    It would be cool if you could chat with people in EU if you're in NA. Then, I could make EU characters and still be able to chat with my friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    ooOOooOOOo Nice, I will join tonight!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are having trouble finding the community, change to "English". the default search choice for me was "English(British)" That one does not display the MMO Champion community. Instead I found "MMOChampoin" : D
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2014-02-26 at 09:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found it today when I took a peak at D3.

Too bad I can't make a Crusader ;(
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I found it today when I took a peak at D3.

Too bad I can't make a Crusader ;(
    I've been trolled by Blizz before, but this is just flat out cruel.

I spent like 20min staring at the character creation screen ....near crying.

I cant find any on EU, was looking for MMO Champion in English, English British, English Sea and nothing.

be sure to search for "MMO Champion" English. I found it that way - also typing MMO works. Will check when i am home from work.

EDIT: also be sure to search in the right place - there are two different buttons for Communities and Clans (ours is a Community).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Ah my bad, I was looking in clans.

10+ Year Old Account
    sounds good! I'll join tonight when I get back from Japanese!

EDIT: Had time to kill before I left so I loggin on. Only one I can see is "MMOChampoin" is that the right community
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2014-02-27 at 03:20 PM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Cool, I joined the EU one; name's Dez in-game.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, once its all reconfigured, Ill get on it. If its any good, who knows about pre ordering...

There should be an option to auto-join community chat channels on login. It's probably not there because you can join unlimited communities, which would result in a lot of spam. But setting it per community shouldn't be too hard to implement.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    There should be an option to auto-join community chat channels on login. It's probably not there because you can join unlimited communities, which would result in a lot of spam. But setting it per community shouldn't be too hard to implement.
    Agree.

For everyone having issues: just press SHIFT+O and click the little red button on the MMOC community are (it's the rightmost one, it has an icon like a "disconnected" one). Clickig it will turn it to green and you have joined the chat (you also get e message).

Yes, i lost a lot of time finding it XD
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Definitely, I think a lot of people are not even realising they're not connected to the chat - a friend whispered me yesterday and asked why the MMOC chat was so quiet when we had 90 people in the community, I said.. only 10 people have chat turned on... and he wasn't one of them - and having to click it every time I login is something I know I'm going to forget. A little check box next to the green connection button to stay connected to chat for that community would really make me happy.

I forgot it yesterday already, after 5 hours I was wondering why nobody was saying anything :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I followed the instructions and nothing was found, I tired all the different english versions :S

Edi: Im a man I cant follow instructions clearly...clicked clans instead of community.

Deleted
    I'm guessing there's no official steady MMO-Champion community on the EU side. All I can see is some community called "MMOChampoin", whose leader is someone called Inseed, the motd is "yo", and there's 18 members with 0 in chat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I'm guessing there's no official steady MMO-Champion community on the EU side. All I can see is some community called "MMOChampoin", whose leader is someone called Inseed, the motd is "yo", and there's 18 members with 0 in chat.
    There is! Change you language choice from "English(British)" to just "English" and you will find it. :3