Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Best item ever when it comes to avoiding repair bills...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    I just saw Innas piece (someone linked in chat) and OMG! This 4 piece bonus is so nice, 4 mantras all time, me want!

I will hunt this set at lvl 70 all day long!
    Holy shit. But...how do you even find a whole set? Gonna take years to get em.

Theres a legendary that lowers the req of set items down by one min of three so wont be that bad pend

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Ravenshadows; 2014-03-02 at 07:46 PM. Reason: lag double typed

Deleted
    Could somebody just briefly explain what loot 2.0 is? All i remember from playing d3 is that you never get any useful loot, has that changed?

Quote Originally Posted by spelgubbe View Post
    Could somebody just briefly explain what loot 2.0 is? All i remember from playing d3 is that you never get any useful loot, has that changed?
    2.0 is the pre-patch for RoS with upgraded, and actually useful items.

10+ Year Old Account
    No screenshots but I've looted a level 15 belt that gave increased gold find and gave bonus armor equal to the amount of gold picked up for 10 seconds. So 1000 gold is 1000 armor. No idea if it stacks or not. In addition to that, I looted a ring that does constant life drain from all enemies that are close to me, but I honestly don't notice the effects when I'm playing. It was an upgrade from my yellow ring though.

Also looted a crusader specific legendary shield for a level 60 with no special effects and the already posted shoulders which make your items indestructible and the unity ring that shares all damage taken between party members who have it equipped.

Deleted
    Can I take part of this new loot system without having purchased that expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by spelgubbe View Post
    Can I take part of this new loot system without having purchased that expansion?
    Yes you can.

50% chance of shooting a chicken.

- - - Updated - - -

I do have a matching chestpiece and bow though, pretty nice for transmog I guess.

Deleted
    I like the new hellfire rings a lot, they boost my damage more than any legendary ring that I have found so far.

And here is a screenshot of it, that raven is the companion that comes with the bow:
    http://i.imgur.com/wPitgLk.png

Annoying to make screenshots like that, can't make one while holding shift.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenshadows View Post
    Theres a legendary that lowers the req of set items down by one min of three so wont be that bad pend
    Which item is that? Because there's no such item in the official database.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just so people think I'm not a 100% downer, I did decide to use this on my main hand

Can't get a SS at the moment but I started a fresh monk and I've actually seen quite a few legendary drops, loving the new patch. Most memorable one I've gotten so far was a pair of legs called Pox Faulds or something like that, whenever three or more enemies are near it unleashes a gas cloud that does 280% weapon damage every second for 10(?) seconds. I couldn't help but feel like it was a giant fart joke lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    The stat sheet isn't going above 25%, so I dunno.
    I'm pretty sure I have ~30% movementspeed on my monk with the passive, some from items and some from Paragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Best secondary effect I've ever seen

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/triqj6m.png[IMG]
    I got one of those too, the effect seems kinda difficult to use properly, but extremely strong when you get to actually open a chest while fighting stuff.

I also got a ring that puts a pretty strong DoT on random enemies. The legendary ring, belt and crafted bracers are the only upgrades I've gotten since the patch.(got a few random ones that I dumped in my stash and probably won't ever use) Might play one of my other(slightly less geared) characters and see if I can actually get some upgrades that change my playstyle, because honestly, there isn't a lot different I can do with my monk other than possibly a Bell spec(but iirc I'd need a 2h for that, which I don't have)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    I'm pretty sure I have ~30% movementspeed on my monk with the passive, some from items and some from Paragon.
    Passives yes, that's always been the case. But paragon points would not put me over 25% as well. Gear has always been capped at 25%, improved beyond that by any kind of class skill or shrine.

Got the new tal rasha 2set, offhand and amulet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenshadows View Post
    How do you take screen shots i've got a few that'd be interesting
    Just press Print Screen on keyboard. Screens are saved in My Doccuments\Diablo III\Screenshoots folder (atleast in Windows 7).

Deleted
    I guess diablo is a bad game untill DLC hits the shelves.
    And now i wait till ROS will sell for 15-20EUR. Or anyone care to donate to poor old ex soviet 2nd world citizen from central europe, born in Czechoslovakia? Yeah Czechoslovakia does not exist anymore