Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Unlike US invading other countries, against UN resolutions? They came to liberate the countries they invaded and occupied and host an election while occupying said countries... and not for their oil or other resources.
    "But they do it too"is not an argument.

Deleted
    Unlike US invading other countries, against UN resolutions? They came to liberate the countries they invaded and occupied and host an election while occupying said countries... and not for their oil or other resources.
    Saddam Hussein, the Taliban in recent Times are much more facist than any elements in crimea.

If Putins excuse has one ounze of truth in your world those things were rigthfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    But who said attack? Polite unmarked man will simply offer to surrender!
    There is no thing as: It technically doesnt count if I close my eyes and say "lalalalalala" when you try to invade another country.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2014-03-19 at 09:04 PM.

But who said attack? Polite unmarked men will simply offer to surrender!
    You can't politely walk into another country. There will be resistance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    "But they do it too is" not an argument.
    Yeah, its hypocrisy. In the past 20 years absolutely no one did something against USA invading the countries... double standards. Glad EU/US burned their fingers on Crimea, after the 97% referendum for Russia, without any deaths.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Saddam Hussein, the Taliban in recent Times are much more facist than any elements in crimea.

If Putins excuse has one ounze of truth in your world those things were rigthfully.

There is no thing as: It technically doesnt count if I close my eyes and say "lalalalalala" when you try to invade another country.
    What excuse?

We just did with Crimea and there was no resistance... what makes you think there will be real resistance elsewhere?

If US invasions are rightful, then why blame Russia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Certainly Estonia would resist. They're always watching their borders nervously, and the second one "polite man with gun" appeared in their territory, they'd be all over Russia. I'm sure Estonia would love a reason to prove to Russia that sniffing around Estonia will only give them a bloody nose, courtesy of NATO.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, its hypocrisy. In the past 20 years absolutely no one did something against USA invading the countries... double standards. Glad EU/US burned their fingers on Crimea, after the 97% referendum for Russia, without any deaths.

- - - Updated - - -

What excuse?
    You say that like the world has done anything over Chechnya?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Do you even know who and why Chechnya wanted to seperate?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    If US invasions are rightful, then why blame Russia.
    If there is no facist threat in crimea and the US got rid of the Taliban and Saddam Hussein who share the less desireable traits with facists
    how come that People try to attack the United States for what they did?

So far people in this Threat only brought something vague as official language ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Certainly Estonia would resist. They're always watching their borders nervously, and the second one "polite man with gun" appeared in their territory, they'd be all over Russia. I'm sure Estonia would love a reason to prove to Russia that sniffing around Estonia will only give them a bloody nose, courtesy of NATO.
    They'll say they are self-defence force from Riga! Answering directly to Mayor!

We just did with Crimea and there was no resistance...
    No what you did is you walked into a trap. What was that the 26000 troops were already there all about?

Deleted
    They'll say they are self-defence force from Riga! Answering directly to Mayor!
    You mean something like Terrorists? Well shoot them down.

No what you did is you walked into a trap. What was that the 26000 troops were already there all about?
    There never was 26 thousand troops there. It's just fearmongering by Ukrainians.

There never was 26 thousand troops there.
    You said there was.

You said there was.
    Nope, you're clearly mistaking me with someone else.

If there is no facist threat in crimea and the US got rid of the Taliban and Saddam Hussein who share the less desireable traits with facists
    how come that People try to attack the United States for what they did?

So far people in this Threat only brought something vague as official language ban.
    Except that Taliban and Saddam Hussein are creations of the U.S. government. And the U.S. invaded Iraq due to WMD which never existed which is the worst excuse ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Guess you lack knowledge on this conflict.

You mean something like Terrorists? Well shoot them down.
    No-no, to be terrorists they'd have to instil terror and perform terrorist acts. They'll just protect Russian population from possible threats!

Nope, you're clearly mistaking me with someone else.
    By you I meant Russia. Putin himself said the troops were already there and had a right to be there to allegations that they marched in from Russia.

They'll just protect Russian population from possible threats!
    They can't do that when they're met at the border by the defending army.