10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulkgra View Post
    This "defection" just illustrates that it is wrong to think that Russia invaded Crimea. Had Russia been the agressor( as it is portrayed) would the people that'd sworn an oath to protect their country "defect" to the opposite(Russian) side? No. And it is one of many incosistencies about western portrayal of events in Crimea that are about to unfold.
    Lies! They surrendered under the gun and joined enemy under the gun. Those who didn't want to join under the gun, was forced to leave under the gun. Betrayers under the gun were forced to serve in Red Army under the gun, where they will under the gun get salary, which is under the gun higher. Everyone was forced to be not hurt under the gun. Except that reported (report was under the gun!) 2 people, who were shot under the gun by an unknown sniper, who was shooting under the gun. But we understand that you had to type that lies, because Putin personally forced you to type that. Under the gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuax View Post
    Lies! They surrendered under the gun and joined enemy under the gun. Those who didn't want to join under the gun, was forced to leave under the gun. Betrayers under the gun were forced to serve in Red Army under the gun, where they will under the gun get salary, which is under the gun higher. Everyone was forced to be not hurt under the gun. Except that reported (report was under the gun!) 2 people, who were shot under the gun by an unknown sniper, who was shooting under the gun. But we understand that you had to type that lies, because Putin personally forced you to type that. Under the gun.
    I sense sarcasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    I sense sarcasm.
    My detector blew up by the third sentence.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    I sense sarcasm.
    Sarcastic Satire, I would say.
    It made me grin..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    My detector blew up by the third sentence.
    My detector blew up when I saw the location. After all, some MMO-posters can be real idiots and I half expect stupid shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Sarcastic Satire, I would say.
    It made me grin..
    me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

Deleted
    Funnily enough... We have a....

*high pitch thriller music*

RUSSIAN MODERATOR

*loud thunder and horse neighing in the distance*

So we're all under the gun in here.

So Russia will move in and overtake MMO-Champion to protect ethnic Russians here?

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    So Russia will move in and overtake MMO-Champion to protect ethnic Russians here?
    Only if skroesec leads a coup d'état against boubouille and then starts legislating against Russians

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Only if skroesec leads a coup d'état against boubouille and then starts legislating against Russians
    I'd start legistlating against people with limited understanding of highly mobile guerrilla warfare and how mines can be used as advantage in such. Seems like they all were Russians so I guess that's legistlation against Russians then. ;o

Deleted
    I'd start legistlating against people with limited understanding of highly mobile guerrilla warfare and how mines can be used as advantage in such. Seems like they all were Russians so I guess that's legistlation against Russians then. ;o
    Sorry, it was only 1/2 funny in my post. 3 post stretching on it and this is officially not funny anymore

- - - Updated - - -

We can only stretch a silly analogy for 3 posts... You should know the hidden rulez of the Interwebz.

Sorry, it was only 1/2 funny in my post. 3 post stretching on it and this is officially not funny anymore

- - - Updated - - -

We can only stretch a silly analogy for 3 posts... You should know the hidden rulez of the Interwebz.
    Are they Russian rules?

10+ Year Old Account
    To round it up.....
    Our Russian moderator is a female afaik.... Russian and PMS.... Go find some shelter quickly...

/stereotype off

Deleted
    Are they Russian rules?
    *fist* goddamn you!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    To round it up.....
    Our Russian moderator is a female afaik.... Russian and PMS.... Go find some shelter quickly...

/stereotype off
    She's prolly hot.

/stereotype off

Can we lynch...certain...members?

Meanwhile, Obama called Russia a regional power. Seems the muscle flexing didn't work, he is not impressed.

10+ Year Old Account

She's prolly hot.

/stereotype off
    She plays WoW.... only ugly females play wow...

/more stereotype

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post

Meanwhile, Obama called Russia a regional power. Seems the muscle flexing didn't work, he is not impressed.
    Is this a surprise? What were you expecting him to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post

I lolled at the bit with "We don't need to invade them to cooperate" ...

Suuuure, except for Canada thrice, Mexico twice,many countries of Central America couple of times, Colmbia, Spain, Cuba, Philippines, Germany, Japan, Iran (via Iraq), Serbia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and probably Syria too had Russia not snatched on the careless diplomatic words and offered solution via destruction of chemical weapons.

Admittably not all of them were full scale invasions and couple responses to such but the hypocricy is just sweeeeet.

Deleted
    I lolled at the bit with "We don't need to invade them to cooperate" ...

Suuuure, except for Canada thrice, Mexico twice,many countries of Central America couple of times, Colmbia, Spain, Cuba, Philippines, Germany, Japan, Iran (via Iraq), Serbia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and probably Syria too had Russia not snatched on the careless diplomatic words and offered solution via destruction of chemical weapons.

Admittably not all of them were full scale invasions and couple responses to such but the hypocricy is just sweeeeet.
    We don't need to invade them to cooperate but we do it anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

To be sure to be sure as they say...

No, I just wanted to express my desire of lynching certain people under the cover of on-topic.

That he's impressed with a severely outdated and unfunded military violating a treaty signed not even twenty years ago and attacking an even more severely outdated and underfunded military in the midst of an internal revolution leaving them for the most part defenseless? Putin is the second coming of Napolean.