Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    That's your way to dismiss my opinion?) I'm a fast reader, sorry)
    Calling a person a "hillbilly" as a way to dismiss and legitimize their well reasoned, published argument in a global newspaper is not an opinion worth seriously considering.

I mean if you want to stick by that as your opinion, have a party. You have that right. Frankly, you made yourself look the worst of internet discussion of this topic, not the best.

But it goes with your hilarious "Cartman" comment as well (made hilarious because reading the phonebook in Cartman's voice is funny). They betray someone without a shred of substance to contribute. Just zingers.

Every big thread has one of you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CelliX View Post
    You know, that's funny. Russia claims that there is no russian agents in Ukraine and nobody trusts her. But USA openly sends CIA director and Vice President, and says "Oh, nevermind, he's not there to instruct Kiev", and everybody's like "Oh, okay".
    Who do you trust: Captain America or James Bond Villain? That doesn't go further than that really, it's all about impression.
    If it means preventing Odessa-like slaughter in Crimea, then i'd say fuck Geneva. All debates around Crimea are based on fact, that there was no bloodshed, unlike Kosovo. What's wrong with you? What is more important: Western opinion or human life?
    Western opinion of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Washington talking about Russia's aggression like a broken street-organ. Color me surprised How 'bout investigating the Kiev's angels?
    Considering who were the latest guests in DC, it's looking more like a circus at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    Calling a person a "hillbilly" as a way to dismiss and legitimize their well reasoned, published argument in a global newspaper is not an opinion worth seriously considering.

I mean if you want to stick by that as your opinion, have a party. You have that right. Frankly, you made yourself look the worst of internet discussion of this topic, not the best.

But it goes with your hilarious "Cartman" comment as well (made hilarious because reading the phonebook in Cartman's voice is funny). They betray someone without a shred of substance to contribute. Just zingers.

Problem is, that your so called substance is as far from objective as i am from Pluto at the moment. And hillbilly is a pretty suiting description, as i woudn't have thought, that such amounts of russophobia even exist in people who claim to be mature and educated. Guess you missed that train from the early 80's.
    Last edited by Darkis; 2014-05-09 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollskalden View Post
    So you come into a thread, say all newspapers are filled with propaganda, and the only proof you have is your own paranoia. Colour me surprised.
    Well western media contains propaganda, it is possible your newspaper is not affected, but it might as well be, since all you have to prove it is not is your trust in it. Do you know how they obtained the information,from whom they aquired it, have you seen every picture that has been taken, have you been at the scene etc. as long as you can't say yes to all of these it is impossible for you to vouch for their credibility. Which is why the media should never be fully trusted.

So funny, when you think you "lose" an argument, you start the personal insults. It's not about content anymore, no then it gets personal. Grow up man and really learn to have a conversation. You are even worse than Bakis and Gabriel, they don't have the intellect you have. YOU should know and act better than they do.

Deleted

It may have, but we only notice those violations when they don't suit with our own views, don't we?
    You don't even know my views on different wars. Did you learn to argue in a North Korean school or something?

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    So funny, when you think you "lose" an argument, you start the personal insults. It's not about content anymore, no then it gets personal. Grow up man and really learn to have a conversation. You are even worse than Bakis and Gabriel, they don't have the intellect you have. YOU should know and act better than they do.
    Except I haven't lost an argument once in 900 pages?

And I don't get personal. I call a spade a spade. You just don't like the opinion I hold about you... a guy so off the reserveration and frankly, weird, he PM's me these:

I have been referencing it several times in my posts already, but in my professional opinion you really should start seeking help. Your characteristics are so much in line with that of a psychopath that if you want to have a healthy future you should get treatment. At least read up on the subject, it will get worse and in the end in your mind the whole world (including your beloved US) will be against you. We all don't want that to happen, especially if it will cost lives.
    Point proven with your reply... Keep ignoring the signs, but you seem to be able to read only what you want to read. People do care for each other, for the world. I really would like you to reread your own posts, THINK about what you say (or trying to say) in them and then come back with a GOOD answer why you are not a psychopath. You show all characteristics, including denial.

And I can sum up your live pretty well:
    - bullied at school
    - divorced parents
    - refused by the US Army when you applied (because they saw the same signs I do)
    I guess you have to reread some of your own posts and the posts made by others. Guess you're remarks about being "Mexican" or "Go back to your own country" are conveniently forgotten in a sudden? ROTC isn't army and I even start to wonder if you even have "followed" it because it's one of the entry points to the Army. You seriously fucked up when they don't ask you to continue...

It's useless discussing things with you, but that follows automatically from the characteristics of a psychopath. They live in their own world.
    Proves again you can't read or have a problem comprehending things. Want me to direct you to your own post, where you were telling that people told you these things and that you were bothered by being called "Mexican"? I exactly know your debating tactics: just over flood people with the same bullshit and they just can't be bothered to answer you anymore. So you think you have "won". Post after post after post it's the same, guess people find you to be their MMO-Champion hero because of that: always over flooding with useless info, never reacting to the point being discussed and absolutely ignoring when you are called out on the bullshit you post.

Again, the characteristics of a psychopath are clear. Even shows more if you have to post about private messages in an open forum, sad basically. You just need to show your superiority, which frankly is non-existing (maybe in your own head) and is totally misplaced.
    Like what the fuck? Like what kind of basement dwelling nutter writes this crap to another person on an internet forum... roflmao. Do you not know what this is?

You see... this isn't me starting "personal insults". This is me holding you to account for the things you've said. If you don't want a reaction, then don't post it.

I know plenty of people hate the shit I wrote. I don't really care. I will never stop writing it. Not until I legitimately get bored or something else comes up or the conversation moves on. If they don't like it, especially, as I have before, with Cybran, with Djalil, with you, hold you to account about the way in which you conduct yourself, then that's really tough fuckin shit. I expect a reaction. I get reaction. I help move the conversation along.

But I've increased my post count by a third, participating in this thread, because I've been comprehensive. My record in it is clear, unlike yours, which was a series of posts along the same lines as this, that started after you were so cornered by a group of up, YOU in fact, made it personal.

How's that for irony?

You don't even know my views on different wars. Did you learn to argue in a North Korean school or something?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question

10+ Year Old Account
    Where in that sentence i used words "you" or "your"? That was a general observation, not something pointed specifically at your distinguished persona.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, what a ridiculous custom. Parading tanks and ballistic missiles down a road while VIPs look on. The thought that such an infantile display of "might" goes on this day and age is just revolting.
    It is also infantile and revolting to dis other country's customs without any decent reason. If you had been an educated person as you claimed - you would have known that.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Well western media contains propaganda, it is possible your newspaper is not affected, but it might as well be, since all you have to prove it is not is your trust in it. Do you know how they obtained the information,from whom they aquired it, have you seen every picture that has been taken, have you been at the scene etc. as long as you can't say yes to all of these it is impossible for you to vouch for their credibility. Which is why the media should never be fully trusted.
    As I've mentioned earlier, I always try to look at articles using critical thinking, the biggest problem being it's hard to see any agenda when the newspaper says "Seperatists in Donetsk ignore's Putin's request to postpone the May 11th elections." Does that make Russia look bad? Ukraine look bad? The US look bad? No. All I get is that Donetsk seperatists don't do what Putin says. Period.

Or are journalists around the globe working together to create an illusion for the reader for no apparent reason? Honestly, saying every newspaper is filled with propaganda because they just are apparently makes you look silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll hold it dear to my heart as my second favorite of your quotes. Right after "I'm an American. I have no master".

Deleted
    Where in that sentence i used words "you" or "your"? That was a general observation, not something pointed specifically at your distinguished persona.
    So why exactly were you replying with that to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    It is also infantile and revolting to dis other country's customs without any decent reason. If you had been an educated person as you claimed - you would have known that.
    Wrong. They say a lot about the country in question. Or are we not going to have our annual thread about American Patriotism and the practicing of it (in contrast to other countries) as July 4th approaches?

You know, we can have a pretty legitimate talk about why France does something similar on Bastille day too and (as memory serves) no other Western or Central European country does something similar.

So equally, we can examine this Russia custom.

Deleted
    He`s not the only one who thinks similiar.

http://www.inopressa.ru/article/09may2014/welt/9.html
    http://newsru.com/world/09may2014/newvictoryday.html

I for one dont care about it tho.

Stuff like this is alarming tho. http://www.themoscowtimes.com/article/499849.html
    Last edited by mmoc63637ca40b; 2014-05-09 at 09:46 AM.

I'll hold it dear to my heart as my second favorite of your quotes. Right after "I'm an American. I have no master".
    You see, I can't do the same to you... because I don't recall a single thing you've ever written. Btw, this qualifies as one of those "Zingers" I mentioned before. I'm so glad I figured you out in like the three posts of yours I've ever read.

And I don't get personal. I call a spade a spade. You just don't like the opinion I hold about you... a guy so off the reserveration and frankly, weird, he PM's me these:

Like what the fuck? Like what kind of basement dwelling nutter writes this crap to another person on an internet forum... roflmao. Do you not know what this is?

You see... this isn't me starting "personal insults". This is me holding you to account for the things you've said. If you don't want a reaction, then don't post it.

I know plenty of people hate the shit I wrote. I don't really care. I will never stop writing it. Not until I legitimately get bored or something else comes up or the conversation moves on. If they don't like it, especially, as I have before, with Cybran, with Djalil, with you, hold you to account about the way in which you conduct yourself, then that's really tough fuckin shit. I expect a reaction. I get reaction. I help move the conversation along.

But I've increased my post count by a third, participating in this thread, because I've been comprehensive. My record in it is clear, unlike yours, which was a series of posts along the same lines as this, that started after you were so cornered by a group of up, YOU in fact, made it personal.

How's that for irony?
    Conveniently left out your own replies
    See the bolded parts, talking about irony. Firstly you expect a reaction, but if it's not what you want you just ignore. Secondly, your record is far from clear. That's why I say you're a psychopath, you can't see your errors through your delusional grandiose self esteem you have.
    Last edited by TooMuch; 2014-05-09 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Typo

Oh and by the way... I know there's been many instances of your hilarious double standards being highlighted by myself and other posters, but why do I have the feeling that if Barack Obama marched the latest in American weaponry down Pennsylvania avenue in a similar display, you would be at the lead of the "American warmongers showing off the size of their cock" crew?

You should wonder why that's the impression you have given, agree or not with my statement.

10+ Year Old Account
    So why exactly were you replying with that to me?
    Since you replied to my post earlier regarding the same question. Conversation 1-on-1.

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    Conveniently left out your own replies
    See the bolded parts, talking about irony. Firstly you expect a reaction, but if it's not what you want you just ignore. Secondly, your record is far from clear. That's why I say your a psychopath, you can't see your errors through your delusional grandiose self esteem you have.
    I can post them if you want! I don't care. I didn't include them because it was about you! After all. You initiated your hilarious pm chain to me... AND CONTINUED IT!

I just basically answered you! Point by point. You say: my parents are divorce. I say "they've been married for 34 years". You say "i was bullied as a child". I say "quite the opposite, I played sports and was socially active". So on and so forth.

And the crazy part. The part that makes just drives home my opinion of you? You find the fact that you went like 0/8 in your posts as CONFIRMING your thesis. Like... what the fuck?

Jesus Christ, you amuse me TooMuch. I haven't reported you once for calling me a psychopath because everytime you do, it reminds me of the extent to which you've been deconstructed in this thread. You literally ran off the runway and jackknifed into some trees. And I say that as a person leaving for the airport in 14 minutes.