Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    I never stated that they had one.please, stop putting words into my mouth just because you disagree with me.
    So why would dropping russian gas from European economy be " the logical thing"?
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2014-05-10 at 03:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    So why would dropping russian gas from European economy be " the logical thing"?
    Because having only one supplier for a needed good, product is a bad idea.

Having more then one source of a needed resource is better. Redundancy is a excellent thing for resources.

Imagine it like a Hard drive. It breaks down and your data is now gone. With a Redundancy (such as a Raid setup, or clone of the Hard drive) their is less chance of Data loss. Or in this case Gas.

Edit: I never stated that Europe should drop Russian Gas. It should have multible sources, so no foreign power block can control its Economy, Politics with threats to shut down a resource that is needed.
    Last edited by mmocaa0d295f44; 2014-05-10 at 03:58 PM.

Deleted
    Already signed papers with ''Yes''.

http://www.pravda.com.ua/news/2014/0...932/?attempt=1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Because having only one supplier for a needed good, product is a bad idea.

Having more then one source of a needed resource is better. Redundancy is a excellent thing for resources.

Imagine it like a Hard drive. It breaks down and your data is now gone. With a Redundancy (such as a Raid setup, or clone of the Hard drive) their is less chance of Data loss. Or in this case Gas.

Edit: I never stated that Europe should drop Russian Gas. It should have multible sources, so no foreign power blok can control its Economy, Politics.
    Russia isnt the only source now and diversification IS a cornerstone of European policy.
    Unfortunately though not everyone has the numbers we need.
    We can't trade with Iran as you know... where would we get our gas from?
    Especially considering how fragile the economy is now and increases in prices are not viable options

Deleted
    IF you would have read the report you would have found out that the south stream wouldn't be sufficent and russia Isn't actually against such projects.

That link about Libya is to show the real meaning of "unreliable"
    Russia isnt against South Stream? You do realize they are PRO-South Stream,do you?
    Not sufficient to replace 100% of it but IM NOT for that. 49% in every EU country from Russia and Im yuppie.

That link has no meaning to our discussion about your claims that other exporters couldnt establish stable pipelines and infrastructure.I didnt ask for definition of unreliable.I dont need your hegelian approach to these things.

- - - Updated - - -

Monopoly which they currently don't have.
    Couldnt be way more off, as long as they hold <51% of imports they have monopoly of sorts.

- - - Updated - - -

We can't trade with Iran as you know... where would we get our gas from?
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...rgo-fears.html

In time and if politics allow, we could export from them as long as they dont try invest that cash in to A-bomb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffodily View Post
    Russia isnt against South Stream? You do realize they are PRO-South Stream,do you?
    Not sufficient to replace 100% of it but IM NOT for that. 49% in every EU country from Russia and Im yuppie.

That link has no meaning to our discussion about your claims that other exporters couldnt establish stable pipelines and infrastructure.I didnt ask for definition of unreliable.I dont need your hegelian approach to these things.

- - - Updated - - -

Couldnt be way more off, as long as they hold <51% of imports they have monopoly of sorts.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...rgo-fears.html
    The average In western europe Is less than that. That's the target for eastern Europe too.

Deleted
    The average In western europe Is less than that. That's the target for eastern Europe too.

Also shouldve added that 49% should be goal WITH option to reducing that to 25-35% if shit hits the fan - that means building up LNG terminals,efficient inner EU infrastructure.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets focus on Ukraine now.

Here is video of Ukrainian army/police capturing pre-signed ''referendum'' papers.Go 1080p mode.

Link with pictures : http://www.pravda.com.ua/news/2014/0...932/?attempt=1

Deleted
    [
    Also shouldve added that 49% should be goal WITH option to reducing that to 25-35% if shit hits the fan - that means building up LNG terminals,efficient inner EU infrastructure.
    Do you even have an idea how expensive is that LNG ? I dont think European people want to pay triple ammounts for gas because some idiots hate Russia for no reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatlatitla View Post
    Do you even have an idea how expensive is that LNG ? I dont think European people want to pay triple ammounts for gas because some idiots hate Russia for no reason.
    Yes as I work in the industry
    Tripled price? What have you been smoking,pass it on please. We are talking about 2-3% difference between current russian price and what US will offer in few years-possibly even next year.Im not even going to talk about Qatar,seems like they would be ready to sell their for sack of potatoes.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here is video of Ukrainian army/police capturing pre-signed ''referendum'' papers.Go 1080p mode.
    Why 1080p? Anyone with half a brain can understand that is a lie created by Ukrainian Junta by just looking at the title.

inb4 people proving they don't have even a half a brain.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Why 1080p? Anyone with half a brain can understand that is a lie created by Ukrainian Junta by just looking at the title.

inb4 people proving they don't have even a half a brain.
    Something wheels over your position and you dismiss it.Suprise huh!

10+ Year Old Account
    Something wheels over your position and you dismiss it.Suprise huh!
    But I can see the future. If you had at least a half a brain you wouldn't even posted that video here. Come on, think, if you can.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    But I can see the future. If you had at least a half a brain you wouldn't even posted that video here. Come on, think, if you can.
    Said a man who can see the future.
    The charade has already started.They arent even ashamed to use old USSR slogan of 99,99% attendance with 100% positive results.
    http://newsru.com/world/10may2014/donetskayapoll.html
    or 146% for that matter.

Calling that thing as referendum is a fucking sacrilige.No observers from EU,OSCE and even Russia.Circus is amusing so that word isnt applicable as well.
    Last edited by mmoc63637ca40b; 2014-05-10 at 04:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling that thing as referendum is a fucking sacrilige.No observers from EU,OSCE and even Russia.
    Referendums don't need any of those things to be legitimate referendums. Look up "referendum"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Lol, you forgot about the phonecall between that Donetsk rebellion leader and that Russian dude already? We've known for days that they will try to forge the referendum results.
    If referendums can be forged - that means phone calls can be forged.

And Donetsk apparently lacks printers - as they need forged ballots to be delivered thru a territory controlled by Ukrainian Military, for their convenience no less.

Go on, continue to demonstrate an empty skull of yours.

- - - Updated - - -

If they wish that anyone will recognise their "referendum", they kinda do.
    Russia will recognize, anyone else's opinion is apparently irrelevant to them.

Deleted

Russia will recognize, anyone else's opinion is apparently irrelevant to them.
    Knowing Russian standarts for democracy and elections,this doesnt surprise me.

Do you even realize how wicked you sound?

10+ Year Old Account
    Knowing Russian standarts for democracy and elections,this doesnt surprise me.
    Your twisted opinion is irrelevant.
    Do you even realize how wicked you sound?
    wicked? Truth is wicked I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Russia can go fuck itself.
    Russia can't go anywhere it's a country. Russia can remain where it is and masturbate of course. But it doesn't need your instructions in that.

Deleted
    Russia can go fuck itself. it can either back up the referendum (which they are reluctant to do) and risk getting their asses handed to them economically by the EU and US, or they don't recognise the referendum and Ukrainian army is free to clear the eastern-Ukraine from the separatist. Either way, sucks to be you.
    Not recognising the referendum doesn't give Kiev a free pass to slaughter.
    Talking about wicked huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Hatlatitla View Post
    I put it in other words, USSR beated the Germany, but allies speeded up the process (lend and lease tanks/planes/vehicles, bombarding the german industry) and reduced the costs in lives (for both sides) to win over Germany.

Then it is mystery for me how could incompetent military beat the most modern (both in technology and tactics) army in the world, sounds pretty ridiculous to anyone with bit of intelligence, but your hatred for Russia has absolutely blinded you from facts.
    Tactical retreats, like they did with napoleon, Burn everything when retreating, having shit roads, annoying type of sand, etc etc.