Poll: Do you agree?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

End content is PERFECT in Warlords of Draenor, finally the way we want it.

Nice to have a choice, to enjoy 5 man dungeons (is something I do over 25 man), and to get gear at the same level as LFR, and thus be able to experience normal raid without having to do LFR, is a good option!

Watch the interview Ion Hazzikostas, http://www.buffed.de/World-of-Warcra...rview-1110789/
    Much better than reading notes.
    Last edited by SwizzleTweets; 2014-02-24 at 07:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully we'll get more dungeons as the expansion goes on this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    I got a feeling that's not happening, and I mean ever again. Blizzard seems to loathe releasing new content that isn't raids.

They've outright said I think 3 times now that their plan is do keep adding dungeons now.

TBH it sounds like the team has an amazing formula down now.

Why you ask?

-Difficulties are finally being completely cleaned up and adjusted
    -Normal/Heroic Dungeons are properly being split
    -Dungeons (dependent on difficulty) are properly linking to next difficulty they lead into (LFR for Normal Dungeons, Normal Raids for Heroic Dungeons)
    -Real time events in the world
    -Real time PVP zone
    -Garrisons

Seriously I have NEVER been this excited for an expansion until now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theatre View Post
    I got a feeling that's not happening, and I mean ever again. Blizzard seems to loathe releasing new content that isn't raids.
    Actually, no. In the most recent interview from Watcher he said expect more dungeons.

We aren't even in beta, all of this could change before release if Blizzard decided it doesn't work the way they expected. Just don't get too excited yet.

This is just as important as itemization and difficulty balance across the board, IMO.

Uhm, nothing changed as far as normal raiding goes. The only thing that has changed is preraid casualness and alt gearing, which now takes a lot more time and effort, on a weekly lockout. There really is not much choice in a game where ilvl>all. Until Blizzard puts LFR gear in dungeons again I am not bothering with my alts.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's only going to work out that way for the first tier. Otherwise it makes LFR superfluous and they don't want to do that. We actually have to see what the gap between heroic 5-man gear (Keep in mind that heroic 5-mans are on the same difficulty level as the easiest cata heroics, which means they're piss easy, just not as easy as MoP.) and LFR gear. Obviously there IS going to be a difference (hence them specifically referencing LFR gear. ie: daily challenge mode will reward a piece of LFR quality gear.) - In the end abusive raid guilds will probably still attempt to force members into LFR. Blame the guilds, not the game.

Deleted
    while promising I think it is a bit too early to scream at perfection.

TBH perfect would be including a few more choices... like acquiring crafted loot or some form of solo means somehow...

I clicked don't agree.

I wanted more 5man content on release. If we had 10+ 5man dungeons + the raids we are getting and the modes we have: Normal 5man - > LFR, Or Heroic 5man -> Normal raid thats great.

I cannot remember if they said mythic/heroic will also be open on day 1 or if its opened up by defeating Normal first?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems good, but I would think that type of progression will be predicated upon Blizzard adding a couple new Heroic level 5m dungeons every new raid tier. Hope they follow through with it.

That being said, I have my doubts that heroic 5m gear will be as good as LFR, with it's tier drops and their bonuses.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Just wait until it is out. People will find ways to QQ. Watch this space.
    I do believe they stated heroics are supposed to be harder than the ones from Mists. I can see it now all the whiners stating "IT'S TO HARD!"

Neat image, but I don't believe "normal" (previously flex) is required for "Heroic" (previously normal.)

If it is, that's going to be pretty upsetting.
    Regardless, the way I envision it is serious groups stepping right into "Heroic" and looking to get as much down as possible in the 2nd week of the expansion and then clearing the "normal" difficulty on off-nights or with pugs.

I will likely encourage my group to do this. Hopefully the expansion comes out during a non-busy season and there is plenty of time for all this!

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    I cannot remember if they said mythic/heroic will also be open on day 1 or if its opened up by defeating Normal first?
    I have no source to back this up, but what I have heard through the grapevine is that it will be available the same time as Normal/Heroic, but it requires beating Heroic first to unlock it.
    "I will say, I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act."

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's not forget regular and heroic scenarios are also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Theatre View Post
    not adding dungeons in MoP was an experiment that failed. they went in that direction thinking LFR throughout the whole xpac, scenarios, CM would replace dungeons. but that didn't pan out. all those features were pretty new; it was an experiment...it didn't work.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they can get dungeons pumped out in the following patches then I'll bow down and worship this end content structure. For the moment though, I'm cautiously pleased from what I'm hearing.

Normal 5's now gearing you for LFR, and heroics being equivalent to LFR?

I guess Blizzard DOES read suggestions on this board!!

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    TBH perfect would be including a few more choices... like acquiring crafted loot or some form of solo means somehow...
    You can craft/buy Raid ilvl worth gear from BS/LW/Tail all exp long, would be fine for Inscribe trinkets to get equal....

And cant agree on solo... Why you need gear for solo stuff? Why play MMO without the MM? It should at least need scenarios to get something, not much but better than solo.