10+ Year Old Account

What changes would you make on this desktop?

Budget: $2000 (including shipping)
    Resolution: 1080p
    Games / Settings Desired: WoW (Raiding 30-60 fps possible?), SC2, Diablo - Ultra
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc): N/A
    Parts that can be reused: N/A
    Do you need an OS?: Standard Windows 8
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?: Razer Deathstalker Elite Keyboard, Razer Naga, Razer Headset. I also need a wireless internal card. Which one is good?

So I'm really looking at buying this setup :http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/W...me_Special_IV/

But I'm sure there's some things on there that could be changed to make it better or maybe just overkill and lower the price. What would you change to make this computer better? I'm looking to stay within the $2000 range so I can add the keyboard and mouse, but I can hold off on that for a couple of weeks if there's drastic changes in prices.
    Last edited by Ravegirl; 2014-03-01 at 07:56 AM.
    The cat is out of the bag.

Deleted
    Case is down to personal preference, but this should be well within your budget:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($229.96 @ OutletPC)
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H75 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($69.99 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: Asus Z87-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($129.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Avexir Core series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($78.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($155.99 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.98 @ OutletPC)
    Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB Video Card ($529.99 @ NCIX US)
    Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN951N 802.11b/g/n PCI Wi-Fi Adapter ($26.99 @ Staples)
    Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($119.99 @ Amazon)
    Power Supply: XFX XTR 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($79.99 @ Newegg)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($89.98 @ OutletPC)
    Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow 2013 Wired Gaming Keyboard ($103.49 @ Staples)
    Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse ($54.99 @ NCIX US)
    Headphones: Razer Kraken Pro Headset ($69.99 @ Newegg)
    Total: $1800.31
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-03-01 04:23 EST-0500)

Includes all the Razer peripherals that you wanted, with the exception of the Deathstalker keyboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the reply! I guess it looks good.. How much FPS do you think I'll get from this setup, ballpark? When do you think I might want to get upgrades down the line?

Will this website build this for me, or do I have to build it myself as I tried building my own computer once before, and I somehow screwed that up, even after watching youtube videos.

If it comes to me in pieces, I don't want to have to pay geek squad at Bestbuy $50 for each thing they plug in. As is what they told me when I asked them once. They said "for each item we install, we charge $50, even for putting in memory."
    The cat is out of the bag.

Deleted
    That's a self-assemble, and you should get around 30-40 minimum FPS with a moderate overclock (say, to 4.2GHz).