Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    mop is prolly better then wod at least it gave you six talents WOW, and Wod is only giving you 1 per 10 levels how cool is that,

Quote Originally Posted by Shreddersyn224 View Post
    mop is prolly better then wod
    You rate MoP better than an expansion which hasn't been released yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddersyn224 View Post
    mop is prolly better then wod
    If that is true, WoW will be dead before WoD is over..

Luckily, MoP was a shit expansion, so most likely WoD will be a HUUUUUUGE improvement over MoP...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Overall worst xpac yet for me. Basically sat the whole thing out, which I've never done before. Something about grinding a bunch of reps with super redundant dailies in order to: have the privilege to grind more reps and do more dailies, just didn't sit well with me. Not to mention how they tied it to valor tokens etc. Really hated the whole thing, so I dropped this xpac into oblivion and just spent my time collecting junk and training pets.

So ya, Pokemon's the only good thing that came from MoP as far as I'm concerned. I'd give it 3/10.

Oh and lol at the ppl saying 9/10 for MoP and 5/10 for BC. Most you clowns obviously never played in BC, much less Vanilla, so stop acting like MoP's the shit, cause it clearly isn't. (See sub numbers if it's that hard for you to process)
    This matters not when it comes to the subjective opinion of people. TBC was overrated.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7/10

Talents are bogus, but still better than Cata. Classes are too homogenized (blame Cata again), especially with interrupts and cc. Raiding is pretty good, best its been since ICC. World looks nice, but I'm not nearly as fond of it as pre-Cata exansions. Ready to get away from the Eastern fantasy and back to Western fantasy. Overall pretty successful though.

My ratings for other xpacs, at the time they were shiny:

Cata 3/10
    Wrath 9/10
    TBC 8.5/10
    Vanilla 7.5/10

Oh and lol at the ppl saying 9/10 for MoP and 5/10 for BC. Most you clowns obviously never played in BC, much less Vanilla, so stop acting like MoP's the shit, cause it clearly isn't. (See sub numbers if it's that hard for you to process)
    "Stop having a different opinion than mine, it makes me upset." Get over it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

So glad you're wearing your nostalgia goggles. I'm also glad that you're having an opinion for everyone else.

As someone who was in one of the only guilds who beat Mu'ru prenerf, I can tell you, right here and now, that TBC wasn't that great.

It had a solid 4/10 coming from a long time hardcore raider. The only expansion thus far that did remotely good was Wrath, and that got an 8/10 from me.
    "And so it begins, grab on to your nipples, it's gonna be one hell of a ride." ~ Meteoria
    "AND THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU'RE MENTAL FOR LIKING A GIGGLE STICK MORE THAN A HAM WALLET!! PEOPLE WHO THINK A LIFE OF BEING HATED AND BEATEN AND MURDERED IS SOMETHING A PERSON WOULD CHOOSE TO DO WILLINGLY JUST TO BLOW ANOTHER GUY OR LICK ANOTHER CHICK'S FANNY!!!" ~ Reddit user

10+ Year Old Account
    for me, Wrath,MoP,Tbc,Cata. MoP I just, honestly, I only liked the whole war thing, could do without the pandas. If it had been just jiynu and hozen I could have gotten behind that. 5.1 was the best non-raid patch ever

Gameplay wise? I liked it, except I would really prefer to do heroics instead of LFR to gear an alt
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

9/10. Had a LOT of issues with performance this expansion. Upgraded my setup, game ran smooth as cream for a while and then they brought performance right down again with a patch. Haven't been bored a single time in this expansion though, and still got tons I wanna finish before WoD hits. It was also nice to go away from the typical adolescent boy-theme of undeads and dragons for once. Pandaria has a lovely storyline concerning the Sha and Mantid and such.

Loved patch 5.3 with the Barrens being alive again. Wish they'd revisit old zones more often.

Cata was 7.5

WoTLK was 8 simply because I started in mid-WOTLK and it had such a strong main villain. The one in Cata and yes, even MoP, were rather weak when compared.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2014-03-10 at 01:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goondicker View Post
    7/10

Talents are bogus, but still better than Cata. Classes are too homogenized (blame Cata again), especially with interrupts and cc. Raiding is pretty good, best its been since ICC. World looks nice, but I'm not nearly as fond of it as pre-Cata exansions. Ready to get away from the Eastern fantasy and back to Western fantasy. Overall pretty successful though.

My ratings for other xpacs, at the time they were shiny:

Cata 3/10
    Wrath 9/10
    TBC 8.5/10
    Vanilla 7.5/10
    Cata man... ugh. they thankfully fixed some classes from being boring as all hell in MoP, like warlocks. But they have a ways to go
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It swept away a significant number of subscribers - so this mop does its job pretty well.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd give MoP a 9/10. I've never had this much fun in WoW before (Though I'm now on a break cuz I got bored but that's just normal)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Miles Better than Vanilla 7/10
    Almost as good as TBC. 10/10
    Definitely better than Cata 5/10
    About the same as WOTLK 8/10

I give it a 8/10 as far as the over all experience goes.
    Having played since launch I couldn't put it much better myself, one of the best things about MoP is there has always been plenty to do whether on a main or alts. The reputation grinds at the start were a little tedious but quest chains and dailies without a limit made the grind less restricted.

The legendary quest line being available to all was a nice touch too, some will obviously disagree with that but prioritising several months of guild raiding over personal life and family doesn't appeal to many. It's not adhering to the casuals but merely accepting that having to play for 4-6 hours a day just to stay competitive is not healthy.

This is why I agree that this is as good if not better than Burning Crusade which itself was better than WotLK. The less said about Cataclysm and to a lesser extent the non-nostagic experience of vanilla the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    It swept away a significant number of subscribers - so this mop does its job pretty well.
    Haha, hahahahahahaha No

10+ Year Old Account
    fourfourfo
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

5/10 I was good in the sense that all specs even the one that got the short end of the stick got something out of it. That I hate was that alot of thing in this xpac was half-asses and that there was so many thing that could have been improved but never was. because of that I see this xpac as half hearted lazy creation of what was meant to be a masterpiece.

8, poll would be nice.
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    8/10. One of best expansions yet.
    I agree. When I saw that it was going to be Pandaland it was a bit disappointing. I do like the way the xpac played out though, I think they got to test some interesting things this time around and I am overall still very satisfied with everything. I STILL have stuff to do in game for this xpac. I still haven't even gone into brawlers guild
    The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly.

As a casual player who just levels, does some LFR and BGs I normally subscribe the first and last month or each expansion. MOP has had me popping in for several months, so I would say it is a good expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Now thats funny. (and very true as well which I think makes it even funnier)