Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by sungrassTV View Post
    That's your opinion but I puked when I read this a couple of weeks ago:

PvP Season 15 Begins
    Season 15 gear uses the same models as Season 14, but with different colors available to each faction.

Well okay they have all their efforts on the new expansion obviously.
    No, that's actually not my opinion - it's how it is. Tier sets look unique, and pvp sets look unique, minus the off-pieces but that's how it's been since TBC.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    For me it was the best expansion so far, PvE content was so nice.

9/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not make it poll ?
    For me, 1
    The worst ever since i started playing in vanilla (didn't play cata)
    Game is "great" on mechanism pov, but since this is MMO, it lost the community side completely, most "players" u play with/against can be replaced by bots and u won't feel that much difference, not in term of skills, but because communication is dead, so game is really just a big "single player" now

10+ Year Old Account
    seeing i'm still playing it and quit ever other expansion before the last tier, this is definitely the best expansion by far.

however, gonna deduct a point for bullcrap gated legendary grind (system itself was fine, just up the drop rate or make the requirement lower) and waste of recourses on pet battles. also deducting half a point for the trolls in 5.2 raid.

8.5/10
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Why not make it poll ?
    For me, 1
    The worst ever since i started playing in vanilla (didn't play cata)
    Game is "great" on mechanism pov, but since this is MMO, it lost the community side completely, most "players" u play with/against can be replaced by bots and u won't feel that much difference, not in term of skills, but because communication is dead, so game is really just a big "single player" now
    According to a recent article, this is something that occurs in all MMO's. 60% of the players doesn't care about the multiplayer aspect and plays the game for the solo content. Clearly that's an issue, but it seems to be a trend caused by the lack of decent singleplayer games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post
    seeing i'm still playing it and quit ever other expansion before the last tier, this is definitely the best expansion by far.

however, gonna deduct a point for bullcrap gated legendary grind (system itself was fine, just up the drop rate or make the requirement lower) and waste of recourses on pet battles. also deducting half a point for the trolls in 5.2 raid.

8.5/10
    Pet Battles were made by the UI team, a team that hardly does anything otherwise and a team that hardly has any ressources to begin with. Besides, just because you don't like something, doesn't make it a waste of resources.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

worst pvp expansion to date

pvp 0.01/10

Deleted
    I liked patch 5.2 imo it was really good. Def. improvement over slacked, hell even shitawful cataclysm patches.

Deleted
    Going to give it an 8.5 out of 10.

For me as a endgame raider I enjoyed the settings of the raids very much,
    Had a break during 5.2 so I did not experience ToT outside of LFR.
    Came back during Siege of Orgrimmar and I love it.

The outer world is a bit less interesting to me and boy were there a ton of dailies.
    Got them all done, got my pandaren ambasador, but please never again.

9/10

Of course it is a subjective thing this, but I can never get my head around people not liking Mists.

Deleted
    TBC - 9/10
    WotLK - 9/10
    Cata - 4/10
    MoP - 8.5/10

The only thing MoP needed for me to be as good as TBC and WotLK was a bit more of that epic feeling like what we were doing really mattered and the Pandaria lore and enviroment lacked that for me personally. But it was a very good expansion and really restored much needed quality that cata lacked.

Best expansion by far. The sheer amount of content, events and new features is really much above everything we've seen in other releases

9/10 - nothing is perfect

The only thing I feel it lacked was the dungeon part and the new BGs I can't stand. They also fucked up the "world PvP" crap by making the PvE dudes the most powerful in PvP, which is hilarious for me, and understandable not so funny for those that used to kill the "PvE heroes" on sight

Sure the start was shit, with the gated reputations and the daily quests but then, oh boy...

The raids were great, solid 9/10 on that front.

PvP on the other hand was a complete fucking mess.

Overall 5/10.

Deleted
    I give it a 7 out of 10. For me WOW still peaked in WOTLK, TBC was really great too, Cata was not good. I look forward to WOD, Im really tired of the Chinese theme, does not suite WOW very well in my humble opinion

Deleted
    Right now its a 9/10 for me.

Raiding has been amazing while none of the tiers in MoP have been my favorite of all time, I think all 3 tiers have been amazing and a lot of work has been put into them and it has been the best raiding expansion ever.

Ironically my favorite raid tier of all time was T11 and for me Cata turned out to be the worst raiding expansion of all time!

I do really like some of the things they have done in the outside world, rare spawns, the BoA item hunt etc etc.

I am not a big fan of Timeless Isle, but I thought Isle of Thunder was the best daily hub ever, I think I like some direction!

Brawlers Guild and Proving Grounds are both really excellent ideas and I hope they continue to move them forward in Warlords.

On the rep front, valor gear behind rep which was behind another rep was one of the worst things blizzard ever did, I hope they never do that again!

If we don't see warlords till September I reserve the right to lower my score (as I will really question why content was released so quickly up front).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Pet Battles were made by the UI team, a team that hardly does anything otherwise and a team that hardly has any ressources to begin with. Besides, just because you don't like something, doesn't make it a waste of resources.
    OP asked opinions, so i have given mine. fair enough that you disagree, but i found the pet battles to be the most pointless addition up to date.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

8/10 for me.

4/10.

I believe I am uniquely qualified to give a ranking, since I have been playing this game for quite a long time, have dabbled in all aspects of the game, and have all 11 classes to level 90.
    This expansion for the most part was garbage. Here's a breakdown
    Seriously guys, if the game is garbage you DON'T play it at all. You quit it.
    If you play this game, you like it.
    If you play this game with such a tenacity, you like it very much.

Deal with it.
    "staph whinning kid if u dont like pvp go to a potato pve server so u can play against bots" -Armiger

Deleted
    Because we haven't already had six of these topics in the last month?

Seriously, I replied to this same question five days ago. Normally I'm not on the side of the "do a search" dick heads but all these MoP evaluations threads are coming up mere days after a previous one. It's getting annoying now.

Deleted
    8/10 its good

Deleted
    I really liked it, I'd give it a 8. I enjoyed doing stuff in Halfhill and getting up all the reputations, the legendary quest was okayish perhaps too much grind for me. Raiding has been meh, I've had better raiding experiences in WotLK. Monks were a nice addition, I really like playing Mistweaver. I've always loved Pandaren as a race so kudos to Blizzard for finally getting them to be a playable race.

I haven't done CMs but I'm told they're pretty fun. HCs were a bit of a joke but since they're just for rep and points grind I don't mind that much. Isle of Giants was a nice addition as was Isle of Thunder and Timeless Isle was okayish, I got a bit bored of waiting for rares to spawn.

The best part of the xpac was getting rid of Garrosh, good riddance.

10+ Year Old Account
    raiding was good , pvp was dogshit, dailies went on a swing from shitloads to almost none, no updates on holiday events, overall a solid 5 / 10