Gunship Battle 10M Normal - Unable to pass

Hi guys,

Anyone farming LK HC 25 ?
    For some reason i`m unable to pass the Gunship Battle since last reset. Is this a hidden nerf or what is happening ? 10M Normal Gunship Battle was a joke until now.
    Also Tempest Keep got a fix. You can`t start Kael`thas encounter outside his room. As soon as the combat starts, the doors are closed.

My main concern it`s about the Gunship Battle 10M Normal. Anyone experiencing the same thing or i forgot this fight in 7 days ?

About Keal'thas, I haven't done the outside of the room tactic since the release of MoP; there os no need for it anymore. Just kill the commanders on top of eachother and when they ressurect just do a hardhitting AoE like DragonRoar on em and you skip that phases multiple CC's without an issue.

Gunship, I haven't done for a while, but the main thing you should do there is kill the adds that spawn on your ship before you go for the mage on the enemy ship. Even if you need to wait 10 second before they spawn, still wait. Or else they start throwing bombs on the ship, which do around 5% per bomb, and with 4 adds on your ship you lose in like 10-15seconds. And with the frequency they spawn that's less leeway than 1-2seconds per teleport group.

So: cannon > mage spawns and blocks cannon > wait on friendly ship till portal adds spawn > kill portal adds > jump over kill mage jump back > cannon. And repeat that.

Deleted
    Well i haven't been there in a long time, didn't know they bugged LK

Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    About Keal'thas, I haven't done the outside of the room tactic since the release of MoP; there os no need for it anymore. Just kill the commanders on top of eachother and when they ressurect just do a hardhitting AoE like DragonRoar on em and you skip that phases multiple CC's without an issue.

Gunship, I haven't done for a while, but the main thing you should do there is kill the adds that spawn on your ship before you go for the mage on the enemy ship. Even if you need to wait 10 second before they spawn, still wait. Or else they start throwing bombs on the ship, which do around 5% per bomb, and with 4 adds on your ship you lose in like 10-15seconds. And with the frequency they spawn that's less leeway than 1-2seconds per teleport group.

So: cannon > mage spawns and blocks cannon > wait on friendly ship till portal adds spawn > kill portal adds > jump over kill mage jump back > cannon. And repeat that.

Managed to pass Gunship after few wipes(7 wipes at 4%). It`s strange as i never had problems with this encounter. Something was done for sure as it was very easy last week and before that. Always killed the 3 adds after they ported on my ship, never waited for them. Today, when i managed to pass the encounter, i`ve killed only the first 2 and had to wait them at their spawning location 2 seconds before.

About Kael`thas ... i have some low geared toons and the fight outside the boss room was better for them. No need to AoE the commanders after resurrect as long as you kill Mage first ... but for classes with strong AoE, stacking them it`s the best option.