Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    tl;dr Bad players will quit, good players will adapt.

Quote Originally Posted by Binko View Post
    Bring back the days when X is harder,
    You know they tried this, it was called cata?

I'm meh about the changes, though I must say I currently enjoy healing at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

I'm cautiously optimistic about these changes. I see a lot of people complaining about things going backwards. Well, if people want a better experience akin to vanilla these changes are necessary. As a long time healer and tank I love these changes. Healing and tanking, to an extent, have become bipolar where one minute you are falling asleep and the next you are having a stroke from spike dmg. The fun curve needs to be more steady. I believe this would also solve the problem of melee unfriendly mechanics and watching ui too much vs experiencing the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I am kinda annoyed. They better not screw this up. Not a fan of my instant casts having a cast time > >!

I'm more concerned as to how that Human Paladin is using a 2h in his main hand with a shield, in that second pic..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The default behavior of the 'shroom is currently that it spawns in the feet of your current target. You need minor Glyph to have it spawn at the cursor.
    Okay, I have missed that change, but haven't played in a while.

Still don't think it's a fun spell though. I had far more fun with it being solely a DPS thing, which I placed around as healer. I liked having that option on certain encounters, just like I liked spamming wrath during ToL on certain encounters when I had the time(that's probably not gone away, but I decided to test other talents the little time I played this expansion). The changes made to the Mushrooms for MoP, took away that fun element.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rofl!

So basically, healers will feel almost nothing when they get new gear.
    Way to "prune" your healer community Blizzard.

Also I thought we already tried the "your heals equal a drop in the bucket on the players HP"-Bullshit at the start of Cata and came to the conclusion that it SUCKED big time.

Priests Lv 90 talents with cast time? Finally the reason not to use them anymore as Spriest.

Why? Why increase the cast time for Uplift? It already requires players having Soothing Mist on them to be used. A cast time really hurts Uplift.

I suppose to be fair, Mistweavers benefit nicely from Haste. 0.5 cast time? Sure. 1.0? I could accept that. 1.5? No thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    Apparently, the developers have completely forgotten Cata. I'm stunned to see so many bad ideas in one blog. My feeling is that healing in MoP has been the best it has ever been. Now they want to put healers back to where they were in Cata, ya know, the most fail expansion ever released. I realize that human beings are great at reinventing the wheel now and then but why does Blizzard always do it on the back of healers in this game.
    Cata launch was amazing until the qq came and they made everything so easy. Healing in mop is a mindless "rotation" ......

Quote Originally Posted by Vensu View Post
    Cascade, Divine Star, and Halo now each have a 1.5-second cast time.
    Prayer of Mending now has a 1.5-second cast time.

Are you serious -.- Worst retarded change ever... I'm starting to wonder if I'll even play my priest during WoD...
    If I have to cast Prayer of Mending for 1.5 seconds every time a tank pulls a pack of mobs... well then that spell can stay in the spellbook.

Gief back Wotlk healing...
    To compensate they will likely boost the healing power of these spells, I can almost guarantee it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgiest View Post
    Its too bad that the pvp mini-game is taking over WoW. My choice is not to pvp, never have, never will, but still the changes that a whinging few seem to need have affected my game as well. I was iffy about playing WoD and now my choice has been made for me, the 8 years I have played have been enough.
    Are you serious? Please quote where blizzard said that these changes are just for PVP?

They are doing this as they feel 600k+ hp and even tanks 1000k+ hp is getting too high (not that people are not able to understand high numbers) and so they are brining it back down for both PVP and PVE. You probably are unable to grasp the only difference is they are reducing the gap between Pvp and PVE damage/HP.

They are putting cast times on spells to make players ya know, actually "cast" spells and not use instants all the time. Again this change is intended for both raids and Pvp.

Also how is pvp a mini game? Wow recently posted statistics that show hundreds of thousands PVP instances are played every day in Wow.

All I read from your Post is that you saw Wow making a change just for PVP (of which is not true), and decided to moan like a baby and threaten to quit. So what if wow does make a change for PVP? there are plenty of PVE changes in WOD as well. I'm glad you are leaving if you get so upset over this.
    Last edited by mmoc3728ee3fab; 2014-03-07 at 08:54 PM.

Why they don't just separate PvP and PvE is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    Why they don't just separate PvP and PvE is beyond me.
    Because they think everyone is too stupid. I honestly would love it if they did it, it would be like 2 different games.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I'm more concerned as to how that Human Paladin is using a 2h in his main hand with a shield, in that second pic..
    A) that could be a fury warrior unless that is pally tier I don't recognize offhand from the SS

B) the new Crusader class in Diablo 3 can use a 1h or 2h MH + shield...maybe they are adding that for protection paladins (warriors too?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    Deja vu...feels like I've already read this post 2 times...Oh wait I have because the MoP healing post and Cata healing post were EXACTLY THE SAME
    Yeah and they REVERTED those changes because people were quitting over it, or not even rolling healers. That's why they had to add the bonus features for tanks and healers in the que system, just not enough heals and tanks (due to the fact it sucked since healers didn't have the tools)

Just another change that really didn't need to happen, when they could just maybe put a little effort into the expansion and changes the effects for PVP and PVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post
    That was said during Cataclysm and this game has been hemorrhaging subscribers ever since...

Are healers the noobs of the game? Wotlk was basically so easy because healers were so overpowered/faceroll and healers consider it the best healing expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post
    /thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    A) that could be a fury warrior unless that is pally tier I don't recognize offhand from the SS
    It's paladins PvP tier, Wrathful Gladiator's Redemption.

Quote Originally Posted by chaddd View Post
    Should I find the best deals for you to reorder all of the games, for your new account in 6 months, or shall we wait? Blizzard still puts out the best quality MMO IMHO. If there were a better 1 then it would have more subs. People's wallets have spoken!
    You do realize that with the massive amount of sub loss Blizzard has had and continues to have you can't say that ol' "you'll be back!" line anymore. People are leaving, and they aren't coming back. That joke has sailed away my friend. Here is the thing, when they leave, they're not going to other mmo's, so you saying other mmo's are lame and have no subscribers means nothing. There is no rule that says if you quit WoW you have to play another mmo. Most either play other genres or find new hobbies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Awbee View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're in the minority here. The majority of people doesn't enjoy feeling stressed out and being blamed for the group dying. The majority of people also don't raid heroic or even normal, because of that.
    I'm seriously laughing xD ... Duh, I play a MMORPG. I expect it to be totally easy and just like every other SINGLE PLAYER RPG out there.
    If somebody plays MMORPG's without at least expecting to get stressed out sometimes... then this Franchise. THE WHOLE .. MMORPG Franchise.. is fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    You do realize that with the massive amount of sub loss Blizzard has had and continues to have you can't say that ol' "you'll be back!" line anymore. People are leaving, and they aren't coming back. That joke has sailed away my friend. Here is the thing, when they leave, they're not going to other mmo's, so you saying other mmo's are lame and have no subscribers means nothing. There is no rule that says if you quit WoW you have to play another mmo. Most either play other genres or find new hobbies.
    I stopped playing WoW until WoD release, now I am playing LoL and D3 primarily until it is out, and building one of those super addicting phone games like flappy bird to make some quick moolah.