Keyboard typin "ah" instead of "a".

I have tried everything it keeps doing this. I have a Blackwiddow ultimate BF4 2013 edition. Here are some other examples on what it does im typing the alphabet hitting the keys once.
    ah bt c d e f ga h i j k l m n o p q r s tg u v w x y z
    Please help
    Last edited by dashflash890; 2014-03-08 at 10:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

did it get wet

Yep, you need to clean it. Last time this happened I had to buy a new keyboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    did you try unplugging it and trying a different usb port?

Im pretty sure thats moisture, water can conduct the signals you type on the keyboard jump on "other channels(letter)". Dry it with a hair blower and try again. If you want a temporary solution get autohotkey and google a script that fixes double letters.
    Last edited by Yizu; 2014-03-08 at 11:06 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the keyboard language is wrong. Check this, http://www.conversationexchange.com/...d-language.php.

10+ Year Old Account
    Razer mice and keyboards have a 2 year warrenty if I remember correctly. Just a friendly reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by PomPyro View Post
    Razer mice and keyboards have a 2 year warrenty if I remember correctly. Just a friendly reminder.
    Two year warranty, two year and 12 hour life span in many of my personal cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    Two year warranty, two year and 12 hour life span in many of my personal cases.
    Pretty sure they have some sort of internal clock that kicks in a kill switch once the warranty is up and kills your keyboard

Did anything get spilled on the keyboard? If so, you need to unplug it and dry it properly(that means taking it apart). If not, you likely need to replace the keyboard as it is dying.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Thanks everybody and it did get wet noticed a little drop of water. Dried by putting it behind my GPU exhaust XD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

My keyboard did this before when I got it wet. Thought it was dead so I just threw it in a box and used my backup Keyboard, long story short the backup broke and just for kicks i plugged the other one in and it worked (this was a few months later) Likely just needs to dry for a day or 2 and it "may" get back to normal, Idk tho
    Last edited by c313; 2014-03-10 at 05:26 AM.

Last time this happened I had to buy a new keyboard.
    Last edited by guamanxuanz; 2014-03-10 at 03:09 AM.