Deleted
    I'm sure this will be reported a spam as is the way with most unpopular opinons on here. Um i like the idea of no flying in WoD sure it will take some getting used to but perhaps just perhaps, it will bring back the world pvp glory days of tarren mill. Not the 'hurr hurr gankfests' which people seem to class as world pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    No one is asking for that...
    Most of the pro-flyers around these forums are, because any lack of liberty with flying is an assault to their rights or something.

On top of that, as long as there is RELEVANT level 100 content free flying is still skipping content, you have flight paths for fast travel. For reference they said they plan to have plenty of content once you hit max level in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    No flying is really going to be one of the best changes Blizzard can really do in this game. I really look forward to it.
    Nah, they will keep flying in game and it will be the best decision blizzard ever made to not remove it. I really look forward to it, as will everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Cokecan View Post
    I'm sure this will be reported a spam as is the way with most unpopular opinons on here. Um i like the idea of no flying in WoD sure it will take some getting used to but perhaps just perhaps, it will bring back the world pvp glory days of tarren mill. Not the 'hurr hurr gankfests' which people seem to class as world pvp.
    How the hell do people come to this conclusion??

This is the best change that WoD brings. Hopefully it can survive through the cryings. I just don't get how people find it fun to have zero interaction with anybody while exploring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Most of the pro-flyers around these forums are, because any lack of liberty with flying is an assault to their rights or something.
    No, none of us are. We're asking for the same damn thing we got with every expansion. Flying at level cap.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    No, none of us are. We're asking for the same damn thing we got with every expansion. Flying at level cap.
    Yes, pretend you talk for everyone who disagrees with me, that isn't silly. Or I guess your avatar is relevant to you in this case

Note how I intentionally didn't say all. If that doesn't include you, have the common sense to not shoot yourself in the foot.
    Last edited by Raiju; 2014-06-14 at 03:04 PM.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Won't happen on my PVE server

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Raiju
    which is what flying pre-cap is.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    No one is asking for that...
    Raiju, no one is asking for flight before level 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayaga View Post
    Won't happen on my PVE server

- - - Updated - - -

which is what flying pre-cap is.

Raiju, no one is asking for flight before level 100.
    I've already covered that fast travel = flight paths, not flying. And blizzard have stated there will be relevant stuff in the world at level 100.

Nope, will just make ppl on pvp servers sit idle in capital cities or transfer to pve realms. Nostalgia is a bitch. If ppl wanted random world pvp encounters they wouldn't take off and fly away. It's just really silly that their minds are going to be changed if they cannot fly. They will still avoid it one way or another.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've already covered that fast travel = flight paths, not flying. And blizzard have stated there will be relevant stuff in the world at level 100.
    Subjective, for me they've never been able to do it so far, even though they said that was their goal. Boring level 100 open world content has been complete fail for me and many others.

The no flying penalty will just force people back into cities and garrisons, you can't force people to play boring content.
    Last edited by Nayaga; 2014-06-14 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigzagzoom View Post
    Nope, will just make ppl on pvp servers sit idle in capital cities or transfer to pve realms. Nostalgia is a bitch. If ppl wanted random world pvp encounters they wouldn't take off and fly away. It's just really silly that their minds are going to be changed if they cannot fly. They will still avoid it one way or another.
    WPVP is a flimsy excuse. The decline in WPVP had many causes and flying was only a small part. There are enough servers that have an active WPVP scene, unaffected by flying. In some cases WPVP is enabled by flying since it ensures quick response. Anyway, anti-flyers suddenly felt the urge to argue against flying when it wasn't as big a deal for them before. Sounds like trolling.

The no flying idea ultimately is all about money. It's cheaper to make and takes longer to absorb.

No decent game does instant fast travel before you visit an area though, which is what flying pre-cap is.
    We aren't talking about pre-cap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

Quote Originally Posted by gamingmuscle View Post
    We aren't talking about pre-cap.
    like 4 posts above yours... or on last page... you guys really are amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I approve of this, 100% no 200%!
    Best thing they did in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Flying after cap/6.1 will remain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    No flying is really going to be one of the best changes Blizzard can really do in this game. I really look forward to it.
    No flying is really going to be one of the WORST changes Blizzard can really do in this game. I really don't look forward to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayaga View Post
    No flying is really going to be one of the WORST changes Blizzard can really do in this game. I really don't look forward to it.
    I doubt you'll notice, you'll be too busy refreshing the screen replying to this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    like 4 posts above yours... or on last page... you guys really are amazing.
    Which doesn't matter anyway because we've had flying in pre-cap in half the expansions with flying.

In Wrath we got flying at 77 and you could buy tomes to sent to your alts. In Cata we had flying from the get-go because it took place in the old world where we already had flying. Only in BC and MoP did we get flying at level cap. So it doesn't make a damn difference whether we're asking for it cap or pre-cap.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.