Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post

Hehe, flying instructor is already waiting there.

And we'll see how players react when it happens. It's still extremely quiet in official WoW (EU) forums, we had few players raging over this decision, but they got over and it seems that they are still playing (most of them), so guess it wasn't that bad idea after all. I'd personally just quit already if they'd decide to make changes which destroys the game for me.

- - - Updated - - -

They best remove this NPC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I'm not taking it personally at all. Whats wrong with you?
    Well earlier you were all over people telling them to suck it up and deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe, flying instructor is already waiting there.

And we'll see how players react when it happens. It's still extremely quiet in official WoW (EU) forums, we had few players raging over this decision, but they got over and it seems that they are still playing (most of them), so guess it wasn't that bad idea after all. I'd personally just quit already if they'd decide to make changes which destroys the game for me.

- - - Updated - - -

If there is a flight instructor IN Draenor, and not just SW/Org... that's a clue 6.1 anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter II View Post
    Well earlier you were all over people telling them to suck it up and deal with it.
    Wording my friend is really important. I said adjust or leave for another game. Never have I used any pejorative expression like that, you are the only one who's taking this to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Barkloud View Post

Post what you want to post. Almost know one knows that flying is on the chopping block. That said, there are tons of threads about it. When the whole of the player base discovers their travel speed is being nerfed by 210% they are going to freak out.

Blizzard wants flying gone because it will slow down content consumption. That is all, this change is a gate and nothing else. If Blizzard were truly serious about it they would have changed how we travel to make up for some of that 210% in speed we are losing.
    This presenting speculation as fact thing that you like to do is getting seriously old. I already asked you to prove just one thing you posted and you straight up refused.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there is a flight instructor IN Draenor, and not just SW/Org... that's a clue 6.1 anyone?
    I still believe that we'll get flying in Draenor with Patch 6.1, and then getting another no-fly area(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Maggit View Post
    They best remove this NPC
    Why?

10/char

Deleted
    I really don't want them to bring flying mounts in to Draenor and this just leaves it open for them to do so!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Wording my friend is really important. I said adjust or leave for another game. Never have I used any pejorative expression like that, you are the only one who's taking this to heart.
    Well, it would appear neither of us are reading the other correctly, so we'll just part ways here. Have a nice day.

- - - Updated - - -

I still believe that we'll get flying in Draenor with Patch 6.1, and then getting another no-fly area(s).
    I always thought that flight should unlock with Loremaster. Do all the quests and requirements of the zone, and the achievement unlocks flight. But since we are now seeing this person

Makes me better understand there WILL be flying in Draenor, and the NO FLYING thing was a smokescreen to get Vanilla/TBC and Anti-Fliers on the WoD bandwagon. Pure genius, and I fell for it lol. Just think of all the SALES they made to people who thought there would be no flying at all, only to find out it WILL be back in 6.1.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Well, it would appear neither of us are reading the other correctly, so we'll just part ways here. Have a nice day.

- - - Updated - - -

I always thought that flight should unlock with Loremaster. Do all the quests and requirements of the zone, and the achievement unlocks flight. But since we are now seeing this person

Makes me better understand there WILL be flying in Draenor, and the NO FLYING thing was a smokescreen to get Vanilla/TBC and Anti-Fliers on the WoD bandwagon. Pure genius, and I fell for it lol. Just think of all the SALES they made to people who thought there would be no flying at all, only to find out it WILL be back in 6.1.

Any minute now I can see you running out into the street ripping your shirt open to reveal a blue onesie with a Giant S on it!

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

This makes me feel so stupid and betrayed... You have a very good point, I think Blizzard are much more diabolical then we give them credit for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Any minute now I can see you running out into the street ripping your shirt open to reveal a blue onesie with a Giant S on it!
    Best part is, I will win the bet on page 150(ish)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maggit View Post
    This makes me feel so stupid and betrayed... You have a very good point, I think Blizzard are much more diabolical then we give them credit for.
    As will a LOT of players.

- - - Updated - - -

Well only time will tell if its just a place holder or if they truly intend to bring back flight all along and it was all part of some sort of master plan.

- - - Updated - - -
    And yet you will still lose because you got all crazy and perma-deleted your accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Some will adjust by finding a different game.
    Not many, since it's WoW, not Flight Simulator. If they were big on WoW, it wasn't because they had flying.

The removal of flying is a blow to the ego of some people. "How dare Blizzard remove a small feature I personally enjoyed!" The solution to that isn't to hold your breath on the forums until you pass it, it's to keep your ego from spoiling the enjoyment you would otherwise get from the game.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    And yet you will still lose because you got all crazy and perma-deleted your accounts.
    And yet someone has not been following my story. I got one of the three back.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Not many, since it's WoW, not Flight Simulator. If they were big on WoW, it wasn't because they had flying.

The removal of flying is a blow to the ego of some people. "How dare Blizzard remove a small feature I personally enjoyed!" The solution to that isn't to hold your breath on the forums until you pass it, it's to keep your ego from spoiling the enjoyment you would otherwise get from the game.
    We'll see. Effects from removing flying can actually be big. Many parts of the game just become way more mundane for no good reason - that's a big hit, I guess on the level of gating via dailies (which, as they say, was one of the major reasons for unsubs in MoP). That said, I will perhaps agree that just removing flying likely won't make many people quit, but we will have no chance of measuring that in isolation, and WoD seems to have many, many, maaaaaaany issues and reasons to quit other than no flying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Well only time will tell if its just a place holder or if they truly intend to bring back flight all along and it was all part of some sort of master plan.
    That's true, but it doesn't stop us from speculating like crazy and giving the pro-fliers something to see

And yet someone has not been following my story. I got one of the three back.
    Still a crazy ass move even if you got lucky and got one back.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenway View Post
    Today it's so boring I just go afk or alt-tab out because we're all so used to flying. It's shit.
    So maybe with flying gone, flight points will be cool again! +points for no flying!

I'm curious though, with everyone saying they're going to abstain from partaking in this expansion until flying returns... why not even try the game designed around no-flying rather at max level and have a more credible opinion?

It seems a little childish. "Eat this dish, it tastes better with chop sticks, no forks."
    "WHHUUT? NO FORK? IM STARVING MYSELF!"
    WoD MIA for No Flight
    ------------------------------
    MayMay

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    Still a crazy ass move even if you got lucky and got one back.
    I never denied that