10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogolahst View Post
    Dude you're fucking nuts. Starting a petition over something so insignificant? Get over yourself man. If you don't like this decision, just don't play. I really don't care if it's significant to you, if your life revolves around a feature of this game (let alone this game at all) you need to get help, i'm not even joking.
    That's just it. I unsubbed all 3 accounts, got all 3 refunded for WoD, and then had them deleted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinator View Post
    But his petition is already doing so well..
    I was going to sign it just because i know it will never amount to anything.
    Feel free. Since it won't really matter to Blizz one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    That's just it. I unsubbed all 3 accounts, got all 3 refunded for WoD, and then had them deleted.
    Then why do you care? Your life is going to waste over something you don't even play anymore. I feel literally very concerned for you. You quit the game entirely yet you can't help but piss on people who like this game. Play a new game for a change, Wildstar's an option. Let people play their game instead of trying to change it when you don't even play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then why do you care? Your life is going to waste over something you don't even play anymore. I feel literally very concerned for you. You quit the game entirely yet you can't help but piss on people who like this game. Play a new game for a change, Wildstar's an option. Let people play their game instead of trying to change it when you don't even play it.
    I spend a few minutes a day exposing Blizzard for the lying, thieving, scumbags they are. Hardly a waste of time for me. As for pissing on people who like the game, that is not my intent at all. Anyone who knows me, knows that. I am pissing on the white knights and fanboys who will continually kiss the big hairy corporate ass of Blizz, like I USED to do instead of standing up for key features and the players who want them kept. So I turned in my armor, and burned my I <3 Blizz shirt the minute they lied through their teeth about WoD, and the implementation of flying in 6.1.

I spend a few minutes a day exposing Blizzard for the lying, thieving, scumbags they are. Hardly a waste of time for me. As for pissing on people who like the game, that is not my intent at all. Anyone who knows me, knows that. I am pissing on the white knights and fanboys who will continually kiss the big hairy corporate ass of Blizz, like I USED to do instead of standing up for key features and the players who want them kept. So I turned in my armor, and burned my I <3 Blizz shirt the minute they lied through their teeth about WoD, and the implementation of flying in 6.1.
    A few minutes? Your post history shows you spend HOURS doing that. And, just because someone likes something you don't like, doesn't make them a "fanboy" or a "white knight". That's called an opinion, and you believing flying should stay is an opinion. Besides, just because they changed their opinion about flying, doesn't make them "lying, thieving scumbags", they, simply put changed their minds on the topic.

Did you burn all your Blizzard games too and sacrifice a goat?

Deleted
    I spend a few minutes a day exposing Blizzard for the lying, thieving, scumbags they are.
    Never claimed to be "the vanguard of truth in a sea of immutable lies".
    If you're going to do your usual trolling death throes before you're banned again can you at least do us a favour and be consistent in your modus operandi.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Tbh, not that I have any proof obviously, but I strongly suspect adding flight to Draenor after Farahlon comes out was their intention the entire time and they didn't say as such as definite because they actually want people to try the content and not boycott it.

It's very tinfoil hat of me I know, but I wouldn't be shocked if that was the idea all along.
    I personally think they went back and redesigned the areas with flight in mind and that's why WoD is taking so much longer than they originally let on. Once people started demanding refunds on pre-order they probably realized that alienating so many players wasn't worth it to appease a handful of forum zealots.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/w...ampaign=button

Had put this together, hoping to talk some sense into Blizz, but, since such is not the case, might as well link it here, and let other profliers share it on their twitter and FB pages. It will probably make ZERO difference to Blizz, but if it garners enough attention, maybe Joystiq will want a piece of it
    Eugh, Joystiq. Maybe make it something advocating female supremacy or shaming gamers for "male gaze" and "supporting the rape culture" and you might get somewhere with them.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by bryroo View Post
    I personally think they went back and redesigned the areas with flight in mind and that's why WoD is taking so much longer than they originally let on. Once people started demanding refunds on pre-order they probably realized that alienating so many players wasn't worth it to appease a handful of forum zealots.
    Well, to be fair unless every quest goal in WoD is in a cave or under water it's doubtful it'd take that much work to make it flying accessible. at least not enough to set it back by months. I mean, it's entirely possible they changed their minds and not told anyone, I can definitely agree there, but I don't know. Might need a programmer/game designer to come in here and set us all straight on that one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    As a guardian i was able to solo warbringers without any problem 1st week they were out, same could be done with a hunter and if i remember right a warlock.
    Challenge requires you to use your max potential but this was never challenged and especially now when my moonkin has 584ilvl....
    Mists came out in September of 2012. Zandalari warbringers were added in 5.2, which was the 5th of March 2013.
    @Nayaga: Those "challenging" mobs weren't in the lower level zones until 5.2....just over 5 months after the game came out. Somehow I doubt WoD will release with level 100 rolling death machines in those low level zones before anyone even gets to 100. I could be wrong though, but I haven't seen anything so far to suggest otherwise and since it is ALPHA and nothing is final yet I guess we'll have to see what they add as it progresses.
    Last edited by Doomchicken; 2014-06-22 at 02:21 AM.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Keep fighting the good fight, Superman.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Quote Originally Posted by Nayaga View Post
    We can easily kill them now as we are geared now. But when first at level 90 it was challenging.

For that reason I wonder how long Blizzards max level content will last
    The same as it's always lasted. Until the next raid tier when the previous tier becomes obsolete.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Eugh, Joystiq. Maybe make it something advocating female supremacy or shaming gamers for "male gaze" and "supporting the rape culture" and you might get somewhere with them.
    3 signatures...in 3 weeks? Give it another 997 weeks and he might finally get there.
    Yo, Superman, Friendly advice time. If you actually care about this that much to DO a petition, you might want to advertise it somewhere other than this thread, otherwise you're going to be mightily embarrassed at the current rate you're getting "support".
    Last edited by Doomchicken; 2014-06-22 at 02:36 AM.

yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!

I know I am late to the party He didn't actually delete the account, he may have unsubscribed but he didn't delete the accounts, you can tell that just by the amount he talks about that specific point in these threads

Now, back onto the subject at hand. I still think this is a giant overreaction to a minor change that will more than likely be remedied in 6.1 or 6.2

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I know I am late to the party He didn't actually delete the account, he may have unsubscribed but he didn't delete the accounts, you can tell that just by the amount he talks about that specific point in these threads
    I'm kinda thinking that's the case. Who deletes their accounts, and still flips out over a feature of said game that they don't even play anymore. It doesn't make sense.

I'm kinda thinking that's the case. Who deletes their accounts, and still flips out over a feature of said game that they don't even play anymore. It doesn't make sense.
    inb4 "I may not play anymore but if they changed this I would come back" OH WAIT, he can't say that, he deleted his accounts

Well, to be fair unless every quest goal in WoD is in a cave or under water it's doubtful it'd take that much work to make it flying accessible. at least not enough to set it back by months. I mean, it's entirely possible they changed their minds and not told anyone, I can definitely agree there, but I don't know. Might need a programmer/game designer to come in here and set us all straight on that one.

- - - Updated - - -
    If they designed Dreaenor like they designed Silvermoon with a cut corners, cheap ass approach, yes it would be a lot of work. It's a real building vs. one wall painted like a building held up with some sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by bryroo View Post
    If they designed Dreaenor like they designed Silvermoon with a cut corners, cheap ass approach, yes it would be a lot of work. It's a real building vs. one wall painted like a building held up with some sticks.
    This argument or theory is old, tired, and disproven. I have countless screenshots that completely disprove of them cutting corners, and I can tell ya now, if they were cutting corners, the game would be out by now.

The "they're getting rid of flying to be lazy" argument is so terribly false it's not even funny. It's just a stupid attempt to make it look like that's the reason they don't want flying in the game.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Mists came out in September of 2012. Zandalari warbringers were added in 5.2, which was the 5th of March 2013.
    @Nayaga: Those "challenging" mobs weren't in the lower level zones until 5.2....just over 5 months after the game came out. Somehow I doubt WoD will release with level 100 rolling death machines in those low level zones before anyone even gets to 100. I could be wrong though, but I haven't seen anything so far to suggest otherwise and since it is ALPHA and nothing is final yet I guess we'll have to see what they add as it progresses.
    They promised max level content, maybe they are lying? Rares were not the only reason I said dropped down from my flying mount to interact with the world.

Deleted
    They promised max level content, maybe they are lying? Rares were not the only reason I said dropped down from my flying mount to interact with the world.
    Im also very anxious to see what they come up with to make us want to go to the outside world...i still dont know why would we want to revisit low level zones...
    Maybe they have a couple Gurubashi Arenas out in the world. Halaa in Nagrand was awesome. And the Arena also in Nagrand.

But apart from some pvp action i dont see other option. Hunt for rare mobs with awesome loot? Chests? World bosses (confirmed)
    Can´t wait to see what else they come up with to make us revisit low level zones T_T

If they promised max level content they should be more specific on what that means.
    Does that mean only in the 2 level 100 zones? Does that mean level 100 rares in every zone? Does that mean just world bosses scattered here and there? Apart from farming nodes/herbs, I've seen nothing to suggest that going back to the low level zones would be anything other than a waste of time at this time.