Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So, now i cancelled my Account reason: Expensive expansion, late expansion date, lack of content plans before expansion.

Cool boxart.

Aaaaaaaand we killed the website.

Quote Originally Posted by LookingGlass View Post
    As thousands more just resubscribed.

Beta is going to land before ESO is released. Expect massive info dumps leading up to its release.
    Why would people resub to a game that isn't going to get any new content for months? You need to go out and find that logic that you misplaced.

Loving the boost, I'm almost tempted to buy more just to skip Pandaria :P

Loving the QQ completely expected of course. Anytime anything is announced everyone is like "lets hate cause its cool guys!" idiots.

For those saying less content and no new features? Really, a whole new zone, new raids, new dungeons, new character models, garrisions, etc, etc, etc. Sounds just about like every other xpac, but you all complained about those too.

"BLIZZ lied to us!" Really? I don't believe they promised you anything, other then mentioning they would attempt to get things out quicker. Gamers now a days are pathetic. What did you guys do back when you didn't have forums to spew your insecurities out on? Pathetic.

As for the rest of us that can read, understand the xpac is full of awesome new things and enjoying playing games cause they're fun - we've picked up our pre-orders or are waiting for the boxed collectors editions. I'll be getting both just to rub it in. $10 wooooo!

Laters ladies!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzIrl View Post
    Activision Blizzard has announced World of Warcraft currently has 7.7 million subscribers, down from 8.3 million last quarter.

01:12IGN News - Warcraft Subscribers Continue to Fall
    This represents a loss of 600,000 subscribers in three months, and brings the number of people paying to play the game to its lowest figure since before the launch of the first expansion, The Burning Crusade, back in 2007.

05:54World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - Video Review
    It marks a continued decline in the number of people playing the most successful MMORPG in the world; World of Warcraft had as many as 10 million subscribers when the most recent expansion, Mists of Pandaria, released last September and had more than 12 million at its peak in 2010.

Imagine what waiting till the fall will do ...........
    Here I fixed your post for you.

"According to the press release of the Activision-Blizzard earnings call taking place today, World of Warcraft has seen a rise in subscription numbers, up from 7.6 million as reported in November, to 7.8 million in the fourth quarter of 2013."

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    excellent - my mistake - 10 Million to 7.6 Million to 7.8 Million is an upward trend

thanks for fixing that

do u do weather forecasts by any chance?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amunra View Post
    On facebook, World of Warcraft just posted: '#Warlords of Draenor launches this fall! Pre-purchase the expansion NOW & boost to level 90: url'

not koool ! We can expect this around 20 september ;<<<

Deleted
    Does the boost trigger the max level of both factions if used on an opposing faction char? Eg I have a alliance at 90 but not a horde.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkIron View Post
    Loving the QQ completely expected of course. Anytime anything is announced everyone is like "lets hate cause its cool guys!" idiots.

For those saying less content and no new features? Really, a whole new zone, new raids, new dungeons, new character models, garrisions, etc, etc, etc. Sounds just about like every other xpac, but you all complained about those too.

"BLIZZ lied to us!" Really? I don't believe they promised you anything, other then mentioning they would attempt to get things out quicker. Gamers now a days are pathetic. What did you guys do back when you didn't have forums to spew your insecurities out on? Pathetic.

As for the rest of us that can read, understand the xpac is full of awesome new things and enjoying playing games cause they're fun - we've picked up our pre-orders or are waiting for the boxed collectors editions. I'll be getting both just to rub it in. $10 wooooo!

Laters ladies!

- - - Updated - - -

Here I fixed your post for you.

"According to the press release of the Activision-Blizzard earnings call taking place today, World of Warcraft has seen a rise in subscription numbers, up from 7.6 million as reported in November, to 7.8 million in the fourth quarter of 2013."
    As far as i know they are not planning on releaseing any raid content before Expansion as it slows down their expansion work.
    So lets say that date on mmo is the release date. Most likely its not..but IF it is correct.
    Then you will tossing around in SOO for 9 more months.

10+ Year Old Account
    "We don't want content lasting as long as dragon soul again" LMAO

>
    This is not a release date.
    > Everyone thinks it's a release date

Seriously, this site needs some sort of reading comprehension test when someone makes an account.

Deleted

already wasn't sure if I would get wod... the price tag sure convinced me, I am definitely not getting it...

The Iron Horde must be stopped. Garrosh Hellscream has escaped to the past and united with his father Grommash, fierce leader of Warsong clan. Together they are forging the orc clans of Draenor into a savage war machine.

It falls to you to crush the Iron Horde before the Dark Portal is completed and the invasion begins. Travel to the Draenor of the past: a world of giants and monsters, a world the fearsome and legendary orc chieftains call home. Face the dangers of this untamable world and bring down the Iron Horde—before both the past and the future are lost forever.
    If that is really all the storyline there is guess it's understandable all the free stuff blizz is provide to entice players (new or old). The whole lvl 90 boost with flying + gold + gear + 4 22-slot bags, worth 1000s of gold right there.

But if that's all the storyline there is all that stuff isn't going to make players stay. Sounds quite limited and small. Oh well.

20th of December... "we want to release content faster"....bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzIrl View Post
    excellent - my mistake - 10 Million to 7.6 Million to 7.8 Million is an upward trend

thanks for fixing that

do u do weather forecasts by any chance?
    Cata had 12 million subs at the beginning but then they started losing subs. Last Quarter, they gained 200k subs. Probably because of their black friday sale at 75% off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Seriously...all the people bitching about unsubbing and being unsubbed...

If you have nothing to do in-game, then that's not exactly rocket science. You don't pay if you have no reason to play.

As for release date, I'm not fussed either way. I will keep playing as I am right now up until release. No drama, no bitching.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, ever heard of the term "subjective"?

Stop being such a little dweeb, let people play games they want and don't try to enforce YOUR views on us. To me, there are not tonnes of better games out there. If so, I'd probably already be playing them. WoW > all to me, and that's what subjectivity stands for.
    I'm glad it's not just me who's struggling to come to terms with what we're told we should be thinking, honestly I really have tried but I'm weak and keep letting my own mind and opinions of todays WoD update cloud my judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I don't see what is so hard about just unsubbing and walking away if you dislike the price, the game, the company... whatever. Just stop handing your cash over and play other, possibly better, games. "Fanboys" can be as addicted as "haters" it seems >_>
    What you're witnessing right now is the transformation of the fanboys into haters. After seeing the release date and price they are going into a cocoon. It's quite a beautiful thing to watch.

Wildstar

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    Where is the pre-order for
    Wildstar?

Chaud? Please update
    +10000 to this.