10+ Year Old Account
    If I recall though, doesn't Free have a bad penalty issue? I may be thinking of someone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    If I recall though, doesn't Free have a bad penalty issue? I may be thinking of someone else.
    Yeah but since '13 he's been one of the best RT's in the league, especially in the run game. And after last year, you can bet the 'Boys will be looking to keep anything that helps secure a solid run game which, again, is why I'm just hoping they lock down Murray aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Packers are keeping Cobb. 4 years 40m 17m gt'd.
    Maybe a little more than what he should have gotten but still glad they signed him. He's making a bit more than Jordy who is clearly the #1 receiver in GB but then again they are both very different receivers. Jordy is a lot bigger, a bigger deep threat and deceptively fast for his size but Cobb is more versatile as a slot receiver and has had success lining up in the backfield this past season. Plus he sometimes returns punts/kicks as well.

Now we gotta get Bulaga back, I'm going to bitch so hard if they have to let Bulaga walk because of Cobb. Cobb is good but the O-line is more important, Rodgers can elevate the play of his wideouts and make them look better than they are but it won't mean much if he can't get protection.
    Last edited by Denkou; 2015-03-08 at 07:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure about that? He's been a short yardage guy since he came into the NFL: Haven't been a fan of him since he left Alabama.
    You didn't see much of these guys last year did you?

Free was a lousy left tackle and an excellent right tackle, Ingram got shit done last year, most rush yards by a Saint since Deuce in '06, one of the season's few bright spots.

It was interesting to see how the McCoy trade forced New Orleans' hand, they wanted to keep Ingram and the Eagles became major players for him, made it necessary to cut Pierre to clear space for a deal, but keeping Ingram and Colston, those are the main moves I wanted to see prior to free agency so I'm happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    LeSean McCoy and Bills have agreed on a $16M first year total with $26.5M total guaranteed and $40M over 5 years, per @RosenhausSports
    source: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...09879672950784

I'm utterly speechless. 16 MILLION on a RB. That's 4 Mark Ingram's. It's also 4x as much as they spend on their new starting QB Matt Cassel.

Whatever the Bills think they are doing, it's going to utterly screw them over in the future, maybe even this season allready, if they can't get Hughes re-signed due to this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking CRAZY day. Suh is getting a mega contract (113m 60m gt'd) at Miami. Chris Johnson got shot in the shoulder. Byron Maxwell has an offer from the Eagles somewhere in the 13m a year range. Maxwell is waiting for a Seattle counter offer. If the numbers are right he may take a discount to stay in Seattle with a backloaded contract. Which I doubt... hard to turn down that much fucking money.

Oh and Revis has narrowed down to two teams, NE and the Jets. I think he stays with NE. Can't give up Wilfork and Revis in the same offseason.

- - - Updated - - -

Julius Thomas to Jacksonville I'm hearing.

9ers might be losing Frank Gore too.

Torrey Smith is showing interest with the 9ers.... FUCK

- - - Updated - - -

Oh boy Seahawks resign Anthony McCoy to a 1 year deal.
    Last edited by Vetali; 2015-03-08 at 05:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I'd love Suh to be a Raider but not at that cost, Jesus Christ.

Surely the Dolphins are going to be either in cap hell or cutting a few people from their team to make the coverage there?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Man, I'd love Suh to be a Raider but not at that cost, Jesus Christ.

Surely the Dolphins are going to be either in cap hell or cutting a few people from their team to make the coverage there?
    Going all in with Philbin's prove it year. If he gets axed the next coach and likely front office is gonna be in hell. I feel like Mike Wallace is done as a Dolphin if Suh is signed.

- - - Updated - - -

Frank Gore is going to the Eagles apparently.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reports from philly say Maxwell will be an iggle.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Allright, thank you for this season, everyone, thread for the new season is now up right over here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4#post32649304

CLOSED.