Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Infinity War 1 will feature the new team, but they will be destroyed
    I think a few wont make it out, but they may be wanting to use a good chunk of the team for phase 4. I'm a little sad Joss wont be directing this one, his always had a flare for killing off characters!

Deleted
    I'm not really sure how destroyed the New Team will get. That would make sense if part 1 ended with a cliffhanger leading onto part 2 but they're supposed to be standalone movies (albeit intrinsically connected). So we probably won't be leaving Part 1 off with the world on the brink of destruction in need of the old team's return. I expect instead that could be the last like half an hour of Part 1.

When all else fails bring in the a team
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Although to be honest the old team is no more powerful than the new team. If anything it's weaker. The New Avengers have more members, powerful magic flingers in SW and Dr. Strange, Black Panther seems more powerful than Cap with his Vibranium weave suit and claws and has the genius of Stark. Vision seems pretty equal to Thor.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Although to be honest the old team is no more powerful than the new team. If anything it's weaker. The New Avengers have more members, powerful magic flingers in SW and Dr. Strange, Black Panther seems more powerful than Cap with his Vibranium weave suit and claws and has the genius of Stark. Vision seems pretty equal to Thor.
    Dont forget Ant-man and Spiderman added to the roster.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Two words - "Code Green"

My Marvel Collector's corps box came in, so happy. Got the hulk tshirt but i wanted Cap tshirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    My Marvel Collector's corps box came in, so happy. Got the hulk tshirt but i wanted Cap tshirt.
    Wish mine would even ship =/

From what I've been seeing on their facebook page a lot of people haven't had theirs shipped yet or it's take even longer to arrive. To top it off their customer support still hasn't answered emails over a week old ><

Either way I ordered the Founder's package and just waiting for mine to come in at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Wish mine would even ship =/

From what I've been seeing on their facebook page a lot of people haven't had theirs shipped yet or it's take even longer to arrive. To top it off their customer support still hasn't answered emails over a week old ><

Either way I ordered the Founder's package and just waiting for mine to come in at some point.
    I ordered mine on the 2nd of April and only just got it because i had to pay customs on it :\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Two words - "Code Green"
    A Hulk type is the only character they're missing. But then the old team doesn't have the powerful magic users like Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch. Honestly the Hulk has caused the Avengers a lot of trouble. In both Avengers films the villain(s) fairly easily manipulate him into fighting the other Avengers.

im pretty sure hulk will join the team again once hes back. hulk is the most powerful of all the avengers. he just needs more control.

if i was in charge of hulk, id slowly move towards the banner hulk fusion where hulk has the intelligence and some of the personality of banner but is always hulk and still has some of the mannerisms and speech of the hulk
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    if i was in charge of hulk, id slowly move towards the banner hulk fusion where hulk has the intelligence and some of the personality of banner but is always hulk and still has some of the mannerisms and speech of the hulk
    This is something they did in Earth's Mightiest Hero's and I thought it worked really well. He was always the Hulk and never swapped back to Banner. Which even allowed them to do a couple episodes over where Bruce and Hulk were internally fighting each other for control and I believe it was Thunderbolt Ross trying to get Banner switch back causing the internal struggle.

Rosaria Dawson confirmed for Daredevil season 2 and maye in the other 3 Netflix series.

"Thanks to the lessons learned in Marvel Studios' foray into movies, they're really getting good at tying down actors for the rest of their lives. Toward that end, we learned today that Rosario Dawson (Claire Temple) will be coming back to Daredevil Season 2, and more importantly, any Netflix series they want her to be in.

It's a great move, because Jessica Jones and Luke Cage will probably need a superhero nurse, too."

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't surprise me if it also included a clause where she would need to cameo in movies should the netflix characters spill over into that world. At this point I feel like Marvel is rewriting entertainment law as the go along. Other than some higher up negative feedback or people unhappy with their characters, it doesn't seem like too many people are actually unhappy with their contracts either.

Heck, Evans was set to retire from movies completely until this whole Civil War/Infinity War stuff started popping up and now he's happy as a clam doing their movies forever and even contemplating doing directing or other projects in his downtime. And it's not just fake-o money eyes making them seem happy, when you watch them together or doing promo work they are actually having fun.

I wonder if this has more to do with their success with the MCU than anything, because I certainly don't get those vibes from anything DC/fox/sony has done. Not to this degree.
    BAD WOLF

evans said the filming is easy, everyone is nice to each other for the most part and 7 hour work days he only really works like 3 of them.

he said the press stuff is what kills him, going all around the world, for the most part answering the same questions everyday for months on end and also dealing with the occasional abuse from shitty reporters.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

It makes me smile when i see them happy and joking around.

Deleted

Yeah I wonder why Evans decided to stay on

captain america, the 74 year old virgin :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Evans was set to retire from movies completely until this whole Civil War/Infinity War stuff started popping up and now he's happy as a clam doing their movies forever
    it's common to float this sort of thing during contract negotiations. If you start saying you'll walk they will up their offer. Evans has good management that understands how this side of the business works. They likely just wanted him to get the same amount of money RDJ is getting for iron man.
    Hi

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    it's common to float this sort of thing during contract negotiations. If you start saying you'll walk they will up their offer. Evans has good management that understands how this side of the business works. They likely just wanted him to get the same amount of money RDJ is getting for iron man.
    This wasn't a contract negotiation stunt. He got a chance to direct a small movie and enjoyed it. He was planning on retiring from acting to direct and publicly spoke about it to multiple sources for when his contract with Marvel was over. Now he is adamant about how much fun making these movies is and he wants to keep doing it and just use down time to do whatever.

This means a couple of things, one of which is the relationship he has with the people making these movies and the other is that they must have communicated clear plans to allow him ample free time.
    BAD WOLF