Didnt they already announce that? Or was that a leak? I remember posting about it ages ago. Supposedly it might have scarlet spider in it as well
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Just finished reading the new Steve Rogers: Captain America! Hydra Cap is my new hero...

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Didnt they already announce that? Or was that a leak? I remember posting about it ages ago. Supposedly it might have scarlet spider in it as well
    This thread summed up. You guys really need to keep a log of all references so people can link stuff without the constant "that's 2 hours old. Old news man"

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    This thread summed up. You guys really need to keep a log of all references so people can link stuff without the constant "that's 2 hours old. Old news man"
    i found the article. i posted about it back in august but it was before it was confirmed by marvel and before it was announced for freeform so it was technically still a leak back then

http://tvline.com/2016/08/30/squirre...rriors-marvel/

right now the only characters confirmed are squirrel girl but i remember hearing scarlet spider might be in the show if so it would be a really cool way of having a tv version of spider-man (probably a much more 2edgy5me version if they do go with kaine) marvel owns the tv rights to spider-man so they shouldnt need to even work anything out with sony unless they cross him over to the movies which i doubt will happen.

so now we have

abc:
    aos
    agent carter (now cancelled)
    untitled spin off

netflix:
    daredevil
    jessica jones
    luke cage
    iron fist
    the defenders
    the punisher
    in the future most likely moon knight, blade, and possibly johnny blaze's ghost rider

hulu:
    the runaways

freeform:
    cloak and dagger
    the new warriors

unknown:
    untitled ms marvel show

i really hope they somehow crossover the three tv stations and we dont end up with what feels like 2 more fucking universes where the mcu touches everything but nothing touches back and where netflix, abc and freeform are all in their own micro universes only tangibly connected to the mcu. i know its hard to crossover the tv and movie side but i see no reason why daredevil ect cant cameo on aos and vice versa
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Be nice if marvel went for quality and not quantity for once. They would also need to create an entire new roster of villians to make a good TV show because all the villians in marvel are one dimensional snooze fests.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Be nice if marvel went for quality and not quantity for once. They would also need to create an entire new roster of villians to make a good TV show because all the villians in marvel are one dimensional snooze fests.
    I really liked the kingpin and the rivalry between the punisher and daredevil, i also feel like tennant was amazing as a baddie in jessica jones.

villains tend to be much better in the shows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Just finished reading the new Steve Rogers: Captain America! Hydra Cap is my new hero...
    Haha, I know man... I was worried when they pulled this twist, but they've actually REALLY pulled it off. Seriously enjoying this run.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    There was a leak around Septemberish and I sortof guessed we'd be seeing Squirrel Girl in the MCU when the comics announced she wasn't a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    There was a leak around Septemberish and I sortof guessed we'd be seeing Squirrel Girl in the MCU when the comics announced she wasn't a mutant.
    they also randomly out of the blue started giving her more publicity and made her a recurring character in the spider-man cartoon, usually when they do stuff like that theyre prepping or testing out a character and seeing how the audience takes to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Thor 3 trailer is coming out very VERY soon.

I sawa few images of Thor 3.
    I'm not encouraged.

Deleted
    Well I didn't like any of the Thor movies, and this looks like shit to me.

That said, I don't know anything about Thor at all, but ti still looks like shit to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Well I didn't like any of the Thor movies, and this looks like shit to me.

That said, I don't know anything about Thor at all, but ti still looks like shit to me.
    I know a bit...ok, I know plenty about the prior comics.

And the movies were utter failures in capturing them.

I dig the trailer, altho it does sorta feel like they're trying to grok on to the GotG vibe.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I dig the trailer, altho it does sorta feel like they're trying to grok on to the GotG vibe.
    A bit too much. Again I know nothing about Thor or the storylines in the comic. But it just tries to be flashy, spacey with an 80's retro vibe to it. Steampunky future retro Thor? Sure, but it doesn't fit the rest of the Universe at all imo.

I guess Loki will be funky, if he even appears longer then 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I guess Loki will be funky, if he even appears longer then 5 minutes.
    Oh yeah, he should have as much of a presence as he did in Dark World. Based on what I know about the film, I believe like 90% of the trailer is from the first 30 minutes.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

no way in hell that Hela can effortlessly stop Mjölnir with one hand and destroy it.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-04-10 at 02:38 PM.

That trailer looked awesome!

Finally a good thor movie " we know each other from work" lol