Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Getting OT.

There is a thread for discussing Game of Thrones.
    Good thing we had stopped discussing it then, dont really need wannabe moderators. You can go back to discussing how progressive marvel is no one is stopping you.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Good thing we had stopped discussing it then, dont really need wannabe moderators. You can go back to discussing how progressive marvel is no one is stopping you.
    What is it with you and salt, you seem to be full of it.

All i did was ask politely to move it.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Frontal look.

Looks a lot better from this angle i think.
    Last edited by Mellomania; 2018-01-26 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    What is it with you and salt, you seem to be full of it.

All i did was ask politely to move it.
    I think he's so salty with you because you didn't show enough cleavage.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    I think he's so salty with you because you didn't show enough cleavage.
    I mean i can if he wants but i think he would go blind.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Frontal look.
    Looks a lot better from this angle i think.
    Yes, it actually does look a lot better. I still don't like the color and wanted to see semi mohawk Carol in the red and blue, but I'll take what I can get b/c her story is gonna be fun.
    BAD WOLF

Captain Marvel being gentle

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Yes, it actually does look a lot better. I still don't like the color and wanted to see semi mohawk Carol in the red and blue, but I'll take what I can get b/c her story is gonna be fun.
    id love it if her mohawk and face mask costume is sort of a armored "i mean business" type of mode on her suit. i very much doubt the colours are permanent, either they'll cgi it away or she'll change it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I was rewatching Avengers: Age of Ultron. Saw this in the early part, during Tony's vision.

Who's that supposed to be on the right??? Rescue?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    id love it if her mohawk and face mask costume is sort of a armored "i mean business" type of mode on her suit. i very much doubt the colours are permanent, either they'll cgi it away or she'll change it
    I think they'll have it for her first movie, but by the time she shows up in Avengers she'll have the normal colors. Idk. I'm not even sure where her plot will go. They don't like to do origin stories, but you sorta have to if you are going back to Mar-Vell and pre space Carol.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I think they'll have it for her first movie, but by the time she shows up in Avengers she'll have the normal colors. Idk. I'm not even sure where her plot will go. They don't like to do origin stories, but you sorta have to if you are going back to Mar-Vell and pre space Carol.
    well it takes place in the 90s and is about the skrulls so nomatter what its not anything modern day aside from any possible secret war future phase foreshadowing
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-01-27 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Still quite loose and unflattering. And I don’t like her high school looking haircut.
    I guess you'll just have to skip the movie because she's not sexed up enough for you. Shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still quite loose and unflattering. And I don’t like her high school looking haircut.
    Have you seen any pre post production pictures of any of the other heroes? They ALWAYS look a bit drab and odd. We're so used to seeing the touched up finished products that when you see what they ACTUALLY look like, it looks off.

See what I mean?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I know. It could still need touch ups, but maybe not. I had said earlier that I hope that was true.
    No need to hope. It WILL be getting touched up in post production. All this picture shows us is roughly how the design will look, it is maybe 50% of the finished product. Every Avengers costume has been touched up in post... Except for Widow and Hawkeye, because they don't really HAVE costumes.

Now, we can still argue that the colour scheme is odd... But the counter to that is either that it's a callback to Mar-Vell, who we know is already in the film, or it's potentially a Skrull/Kree version of her suit and then she'll get her more iconic red/blue/gold version at some point during the movie. We do know she's getting it though, because we've seen it in the concept art.

Hell, for all we know this could be Marvel trolling us, and they'll fix the colours in post. It's not THAT probable, but it IS possible.

Don't forget, we have NO idea when in the film that scene is from... For all we know that could be the very first time she suits up. This could be the Captain Marvel version of Tony's Mark I armour he made in that cave!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    No need to hope. It WILL be getting touched up in post production. All this picture shows us is roughly how the design will look, it is maybe 50% of the finished product. Every Avengers costume has been touched up in post... Except for Widow and Hawkeye, because they don't really HAVE costumes.

Now, we can still argue that the colour scheme is odd... But the counter to that is either that it's a callback to Mar-Vell, who we know is already in the film, or it's potentially a Skrull/Kree version of her suit and then she'll get her more iconic red/blue/gold version at some point during the movie. We do know she's getting it though, because we've seen it in the concept art.

Hell, for all we know this could be Marvel trolling us, and they'll fix the colours in post. It's not THAT probable, but it IS possible.

Don't forget, we have NO idea when in the film that scene is from... For all we know that could be the very first time she suits up. This could be the Captain Marvel version of Tony's Mark I armour he made in that cave!
    one of the leaks shows that it's happening during 1990.

so it's most likely a flashback or something.

I’ll skip it if the movie looks bad. Like I’m doing with Blank Panther.

Spam isn't allowed.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2018-01-27 at 07:01 PM.

this one is very cool

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    one of the leaks shows that it's happening during 1990.

so it's most likely a flashback or something.
    its not a leak, marvel themselves said it takes place in the 90s and its about her and nick fury investigating a skrull invasion

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    its not a leak, marvel themselves said it takes place in the 90s and its about her and nick fury investigating a skrull invasion
    yeah, but CM is supposed to shoot in late February, not January.

the pics we got says 1990 California.

damn, I must find that photo.