Whick trinkets for Resto Druid do you prefer?

So for the first trinketslot I will always use Prismatic Prison of Pride (HC). This is for 10-MAN raiding.

So it's the PPP
    +
    Nazgrim's Burnished Insignia (HC)

or PPP
    +
    Dysmorphic Samophlange of Discontinuity

Your thoughts? Which ones do you prefer and why? Is the static intellect on DSD worth more than Nazgrim's proc if I don't consider the manareg from DSD at all just the static int?

My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AD/advanced

Thanks!

Deleted
    I haven't done serious math on it but I tested a few minutes of self-healing and with some basic headmath I came to the conclusion that the flat int gain from normal DSD is roughly the same over time as the proc from HC NBI. So I just let it come down to which proc I prefer. If it's a fight where I might run out of mana, I'll use DSD, if not I'll use NBI.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use PPP/Cleave trinkets on most fights - any fight where the raid is grouped or I want the int proc for HoTW Wrath spam.

There's a couple fights I use PPP/DSD (Protectors/Paragons/IJ - I think that might be it).

I don't have the Nazgrim trinket, but I probably wouldn't use it even if I did.

ps: They really need to make the int proc healing trinkets not proc out of combat. It's super annoying to not have the procs on the pull when I want to Heart of the Wild at the start of the fight.
    Jellogtwo - Druid - Royal Militia [A10] - Main - 14/14H
    Jellog - Monk - Royal Militia [A10] - Alt - 14/14H

<Royal Militia> - 14/14H x2, US 27th (22nd for 10s only), is now recruiting all classes for WoD!

Thanks guys. I guess that I would use NBI for fights where I need more bursthealing, but there are not many so I guess overall DSD would be better. Just when we get Siegecrafter HC down it will be a nobrainer for DSD HC atleast.

NBI isn't really a burst healing trinket. It has a very high proc chance with a fairly low effect, so it's going to proc several times per second. It's not really any less reliable than an intellect trinket. If anything, it's arguably more reliable than the intellect trinket as having another source of variance smooths out the slight spikiness of critical ticks.

In the end it comes down to whether you can do anything meaningful with that extra mana. If you use it to reforge away more spirit or equip it on certain fights where you need more mana, go for it. If you've already reforged away all your spirit, the proc won't do much.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

I meant the intellect proc on NBI. Tracking it and getting it at right moments, it can be some quite nice bursthealing, but rely on procs is no fun and it's hard as well. The Multistrike proc seems underwhelming compared to anything else.
    I find 16k mana slightly too high, but still feel comfortable with it. Since we 2heal 11 bosses, there's not much room for mistakes, and the extra manareg gives room for just that.

I'm currently only raiding 25 man, where Thok's Acid-Grooved Tooth is by far BiS (on many bosses it's actually twice as good as the next best trinket). In 10 man, it's only BiS for heroic Sha, Thok and Garrosh (and you should definitely use it for those).

As for the second trinket, Prismatic Prison of Pride and Dysmorphic Samophlange of Discontinuity are pretty close (both 10 and 25), but I prefer DSD because it has more secondary stats (4k avg. spirit vs. 3k amplified stats) and I much prefer static int to the proc.

So in 10 man, you should usually use PPP and DSD, except for those stacked fights where Cleave is BiS. Which trinket you replace is a matter of preference, although you can't simply replace PPP due to the haste cap.

Nazgrim's Burnished Insignia is by far the worst trinket and I would not even consider taking this on heroic over DSD on normal. It's not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellog View Post
    I use PPP/Cleave trinkets on most fights - any fight where the raid is grouped or I want the int proc for HoTW Wrath spam.

There's a couple fights I use PPP/DSD (Protectors/Paragons/IJ - I think that might be it).

I don't have the Nazgrim trinket, but I probably wouldn't use it even if I did.

ps: They really need to make the int proc healing trinkets not proc out of combat. It's super annoying to not have the procs on the pull when I want to Heart of the Wild at the start of the fight.
    they have the upside of proccing from the first spell you cast, it's an upside that no dps class has, in 10 man keeping track of proccs, and asking for pull timer to be synched is a good idea if progressing, having 40 sec of a 400k dps resto druid is huge in 10 man.