Will WoW players complain about rare mounts in the game?

It's a known fact that people who own low drop rate mounts are very protective of their steeds, but do you think Blizzard will put in extremely rare mounts into HotS like Zulian Tiger, Raptor, Invincible, Anzu, Ashes of Al'ar and so on?

Deleted
    I think these are what make the game interesting longer for non-hardcore people. I'd actually love if they put in many effort-but-not-impossible-things-to-get items and mounts. Really like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some WoW players are protective of them because their appearance in WoW is, for whatever reasons, a status symbol.

I don't think they will care if they are available in a different game because it won't convey the same meaning, nor will it threaten their "value" in WoW. They're two completely separate entities.

But hey I could be wrong. People surprise me sometimes by the things they get upset over.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

The only mount I would ever view as prestigious or a status symbol is the Swift Spectral Tiger -- and that's only because you had to be an incredibly lucky bastard to get one, be very skilled at the TCG and win a Spectral Safari TCG event, or have stupid amounts of spare cash.

But I don't see why rare mounts appearing in this game would cause any backlash. It's not like people can take the mounts from this game and use them in WoW.