If i preorder the digital version, and then buy the boxed collectores edition..

Do i get my key back for the digital version?

I have more than one account so i could use the digital key later if they gave it back to me. Just wondering before i decide to do. Thanks!

Nope, you will just end up wasting 50 bucks on the original version you got.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

15+ Year Old Account
    Wish they would do it like they did with buying the CE of Diablo 3, giving you game time instead.

Though, a good bet might be to go ahead and buy the Digital CE, and then sell the key from the physical version.

Or does the physical key have extra extra bonuses?
    Last edited by Krekko; 2014-03-16 at 04:37 AM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not just get the digital on one account, then if you buy collectors use that on your 2nd account all the collectors will give extra is the physical items like Soundtrack cd and possibly a book of art with a WoD mouse mat

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Panicattack View Post
    Why not just get the digital on one account, then if you buy collectors use that on your 2nd account all the collectors will give extra is the physical items like Soundtrack cd and possibly a book of art with a WoD mouse mat
    That's not a bad idea at all. I can't really see a downside, and you get 2 free 90's.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Thanks for the clarification.