Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's DPS gear. AP scales well but you do lose like ~30% in the conversion.

I haven't had time to math it all out. Just a mechanical once over so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    It's DPS gear. AP scales well but you do lose like ~30% in the conversion.

I haven't had time to math it all out. Just a mechanical once over so far.
    Just for clarification I will not need to build a tank set on my mage? There will not be cloth gear with Deflection and Parry on it? No Accessories with Int/End/Parry will be needed? Will not need to build a new Source Machine?

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Just for clarification I will not need to build a tank set on my mage? There will not be cloth gear with Deflection and Parry on it? No Accessories with Int/End/Parry will be needed? Will not need to build a new Source Machine?
    There is mage tank gear, thats the only one they couldn't get around things with. There have been mage tank drops added across the board in all facets of the game.

No there is not cloth deflect gear in the game right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendros View Post
    There is mage tank gear, thats the only one they couldn't get around things with. There have been mage tank drops added across the board in all facets of the game.
    ok, looking back I clarified it for myself. She was referring to warrior healing in DPS set, not mage tanks. I hate getting interrupted by phone calls or the boss while at work reading forums. lol.

Kinda the answer I was expecting, I was really hoping they could have just made it work, but oh well. I really think all tanks should be able to get their defensive stats derived from DPS stats in some way. Talents that reduce AP by some value and give you some value of that value in Block/Deflect, then take your Crit and turn it into parry or something then a boost to Armor and Endurance based on your primary stat and good to go. I mean really, why make tanks, a role already hard enough to get people to fill, work harder to get gear than anyone else? People should be encouraged to tank or try tanking, not discouraged and made to go through an addition gearing ritual.

I was talking about the Warrior healing soul, Liberator (I think). I don't really play any class except Warrior.