Poll: Multiple Votes Allowed

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Red face Which theme do you like best between Monk and Priest?

Which theme do you like best between Monk and Priest? And what about it touches you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird thread, Why specific these 2, and what does it all has in common of eachother o.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Weird thread, Why specific these 2, and what does it all has in common of eachother o.o
    Discipline Priests were originally going to be based off of what Fist-weavers currently are (melee healer) until they changed it before Classic went live. They're somewhat related, but not overly. It makes a lot of sense to me, but I guess it's like comparing a Druid to a Shaman; they're intertwined by the fact that they both effect nature in somewhat the same way through different practices and ethics (you could also say this about a Priest and Paladin).

A Monk to me thematically is the type of person that branched off from a Priest and excelled in martial arts instead of the typical warrior-esque style of the Paladin. Though in World of Warcraft the current Monk isn't light-related, it does somewhat give you a feeling of what Discipline would've been like in the early iterations of the game.