Thread: Low dps, help!

Low dps, help!

Hello to all!
    I have a balance druid, but I can not do a good dps. I'm getting back to 60k with my current ilvl.
    See my armory:
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/goldrinn/Hoacinm/simple

I've studied everything I could about the class and about the rotation. Would you like tips to increase my dps.

Who can help me, I appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoacin View Post
    Hello to all!
    I have a balance druid, but I can not do a good dps. I'm getting back to 60k with my current ilvl.
    See my armory:
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/goldrinn/Hoacinm/simple

I've studied everything I could about the class and about the rotation. Would you like tips to increase my dps.

Who can help me, I appreciate it!
    Honestly, with the ilvl that you currently have, 60k is about your max dps. Your biggest hangup will be your weapon. If you were to obtain a 528 raid finder staff or something similar, you would probably see your dps jump by 20k or more just by getting your weapon.

I'm actually impressed you're doing that much with the gear you have, to be completely honest.

EDIT: And thinking about it further, balance DPS really takes off when your ilvl gets to 530+. That's when you'll start seeing the HUGE hits on enemies. Just be patient, gear up, and good luck
    Last edited by therealmaxy; 2014-03-17 at 09:41 PM.

You just have to believe in yourself then anything is possible.

Thanks for the advice, I was not sure if my dps was good. In fact, I was almost giving up the class.
    But I'll do what you said, I will improve my ekips and see how it looks.
    Thank you!

Deleted
    I just did a quick sim on your character. In a raid with all buffs and no assuming you don't have to move to dps you should be able to get 90k+ single target. I'm not sure if you meant 60k on dummies or in raids? A dummy should be 70k+.

It's really hard to give any advice or help if you don't support us with logs or telling us what you do. I suggest uploading logs and sharing it with us so we can see what you are doing.