Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Org re-makeover?

What are the odds that Org gets made to look like what it used to be? I have always hated the way Garrosh made it look. I would think that Vol'jin would do something about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Development resources means practically 0:1. I wouldn't hold your breath. Best we can hope for is that they remove all the Siege NPCs that are around, untie Gamon from the tree, etc.

I'm gonna go with "low". Orgrimmar isn't the "main city" for Warlords of Draenor, putting resources into remodeling it (or fixing Stormwind, for that matter) would be directing time and effort to something that's not the focus of the expansion.

inb4 "fix org or release a new raid tier".
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

Its much better then it used to be 100% better though it should be updated a bit to reflect the siege. But this is blizzard we are talking about they cant update anything without removing future content. I mean orcs are still chilling in undercity not sure why its to hard to swap npcs back around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isharii View Post
    What are the odds that Org gets made to look like what it used to be? I have always hated the way Garrosh made it look. I would think that Vol'jin would do something about it.
    So we can have tiki fetishes all over it? Yes, lets redesign Org every time a new leader comes to power.

Yeah, Org may look "scary" right now, but Garrosh made the place a real, defendable base. Not some bones and wood and leather strung together. Also makes the orcs feel more like a developed race and not a bunch of primitives.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I hear the Durator IKEA store has a nice selection of post occupation furniture accessories.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like Grommash Hold changed or moved somewhere else, and then it could be used as a new base for the Horde. Grommash Hold would be a nice base, and it would be interesting to.
    For the Horde!

The answer is no, not going to happen.

Not until they fix the Park in SW.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's see, Galakras will no longer be flying around outside, the troops all around outside from the coast to the gates will be gone. The build up in Razor Hill will be gone. The dark shaman and a lot of the Kor'Kron will be gone, leaving your standard 'Orgrimmar Grunt' to take their place. The undead, trolls, and some Tauren will no longer have guards at gunpoint. I don't think they will remodel the city, or add any troll stuff or what not. Hell, Vol'jin might take up residence down at Echo Isles and not even stay in Orgrimmar. He is the top guy of the horde now, but that doesn't mean we won't see a new orc leader, and he or she would take up residence in Garrosh's old room.

- - - Updated - - -

On that note:

Waaraghra for Warchief!!

The old Org was so much easier to defend against "for the alliance" groups. Even back when the guards hit like noodles, the gauntlet allies had to run through the building to get to Garrosh was such a nice bottleneck.
    Overall, the new Org is better.
    "Anyone who thinks controlling people is a science is dead wrong: It's an art."
    Jim Profit - the greatest tv villain you've (probably) never seen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    So we can have tiki fetishes all over it? Yes, lets redesign Org every time a new leader comes to power.

Yeah, Org may look "scary" right now, but Garrosh made the place a real, defendable base. Not some bones and wood and leather strung together. Also makes the orcs feel more like a developed race and not a bunch of primitives.
    Hahaha, what a terrible reason. He made it defensible and he got invaded and imprisoned. Did wonders for him. Meanwhile Thrall did his best not to piss in everyone's cheerios and no one bothered to put up enough resistance to even bother saying hi outside the front gates. Seems like a better attitude does wonders over iron walls.

Will prolly have to wait after the release like back then when org was in under of construction. But I'm sure when prepatch is coming we are going to have org as it used be at MoP launch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    He made it defensible and he got invaded and imprisoned. Did wonders for him.
    Better than being imprisoned and then 'invaded' I suppose...

Orgrimmar will be updated.
    -Alex Afrasiabi

Source his twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivresse33 View Post
    Better than being imprisoned and then 'invaded' I suppose...
    Don't have too much to worry about when you are stuck in solitary and heavily guarded.

I kind of want Echo Isles to get an upgrade. Id like to see it turn into real troll city. Like Zul'Drak, or Zul'Aman, Zul'Gurub, etc. Maybe Zul'Darkspear or Zul'Samdi

I sort of hoped it would... they keep making the echo islands bigger and more city like. Trolls sure are slow at building cities.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Smetz View Post
    -Alex Afrasiabi

Source his twitter
    Was about to say, I thought they had already commented that Org would be updated. Now exactly what the means no one knows for sure but something is going to be done. My guess is its just going to be changing some NPC's around and such to reflect that the place is no longer under siege.

Really kind of hope they do something with the massive hole in Stormwind too, but not holding my breath for that to happen any time soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Don't have too much to worry about when you are stuck in solitary and heavily guarded.
    What if those guards get 'urges' o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    I kind of want Echo Isles to get an upgrade. Id like to see it turn into real troll city. Like Zul'Drak, or Zul'Aman, Zul'Gurub, etc. Maybe Zul'Darkspear or Zul'Samdi

I sort of hoped it would... they keep making the echo islands bigger and more city like. Trolls sure are slow at building cities.
    Well they're at least faster than gnomes are at taking back their city. But honestly, how often do people use other cities than Orgrimmar/Stormwind and the current expansion city? Maybe Shattrath and Dalaran if they have something to do in WOTLK or TBC content, but other than that?