How can you report "aura damage and uptime" part? I have it on my details, but when I press report it brings up healing done, for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikhart View Post
    How can you report "aura damage and uptime" part? I have it on my details, but when I press report it brings up healing done, for some reason.
    Hi, the way to report is left clicking the bar, the report window should popup.
    Perhaps the healing done is the recent report? it is shown in the left side of the report window.

If I left click the bar, it only shows damage done and healing done, on report window. I am going to damage - auras and voidzones - then selecting "fel surge damage and uptime", but i can see no way to report it.

If I left click the bar, it only shows damage done and healing done, on report window. I am going to damage - auras and voidzones - then selecting "fel surge damage and uptime", but i can see no way to report it.
    Hmm, I'll take a look, thank you.

Thank you, you created an amazing meter!

An 'X' in the upper-right-hand corner to hide the pane easily would be nice (all of the other damage meters have that). Other than that, it's fantastic and thank you for programming and maintaining such an excellent damage meter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezzwek View Post
    An 'X' in the upper-right-hand corner to hide the pane easily would be nice (all of the other damage meters have that). Other than that, it's fantastic and thank you for programming and maintaining such an excellent damage meter.
    What panel doesn't have the X button?
    You can also close any details windows with right mouse click, though.

I love the addon. You did a great job with it and I find it considerably better than Skada. Unfortunately having it enabled messes with (at least) two other of my addons and their settings when it is enabled.

Big Wigs Boss Mods:
    With Details enabled, it reverts a sound option that I have set. Under Big Wigs -> Sounds -> Countdown Voice, I have it set to "English: Heroes of the Storm: Blackheart". It requires this addon to have the option available. Once I reload my UI / log out and back in, etc... it reverts it back to the default option of "English: Amy". While this isn't performance breaking. . . it is extremely annoying.

Xloot:
    With Details! enabled and using Xloot, the loot window that pops up upon my very first loot is bugged horribly. It condenses the loot table to an unreadable degree. Every loot window thereafter is expanded to where it's readable but every piece of text is misaligned from the borders in which they're supposed to be in.

Once Details! is disabled and the UI is reloaded, both of these addons and their respective problems were reverted and working properly. Big Wigs was saving the sound option that I set (checked via a UI reload) and Xloot's loot table read properly upon the first loot and all texts were properly aligned within their borders.

===========================

It really is unfortunate that these two addons are being affected by Details! - I really.... really enjoy Details! (primarily for the bookmarks and everything I can set there). With it interfering with my other addons, though, I have to resort to my backup: Skada. I hope this is able to be fixed.

If there is any other information that I can provide to assist you, please let me know; I'll be more than happy to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Sajakain View Post
    I love the addon. You did a great job with it and I find it considerably better than Skada. Unfortunately having it enabled messes with (at least) two other of my addons and their settings when it is enabled.

Big Wigs Boss Mods:
    With Details enabled, it reverts a sound option that I have set. Under Big Wigs -> Sounds -> Countdown Voice, I have it set to "English: Heroes of the Storm: Blackheart". It requires this addon to have the option available. Once I reload my UI / log out and back in, etc... it reverts it back to the default option of "English: Amy". While this isn't performance breaking. . . it is extremely annoying.

Xloot:
    With Details! enabled and using Xloot, the loot window that pops up upon my very first loot is bugged horribly. It condenses the loot table to an unreadable degree. Every loot window thereafter is expanded to where it's readable but every piece of text is misaligned from the borders in which they're supposed to be in.

Once Details! is disabled and the UI is reloaded, both of these addons and their respective problems were reverted and working properly. Big Wigs was saving the sound option that I set (checked via a UI reload) and Xloot's loot table read properly upon the first loot and all texts were properly aligned within their borders.

===========================

It really is unfortunate that these two addons are being affected by Details! - I really.... really enjoy Details! (primarily for the bookmarks and everything I can set there). With it interfering with my other addons, though, I have to resort to my backup: Skada. I hope this is able to be fixed.

If there is any other information that I can provide to assist you, please let me know; I'll be more than happy to help.

I have good news for you, I just downloaded these addons and I hadn't issues at all. The XLoot window was okey and BigWigs didn't changed the countdown option to default after a /reload.
    What this means is, you may have another addon causing the issue, may be a conflict with Details! or a library that Details! uses.
    I highly recommend to install http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bug-grabber and http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bugsack, if any error from addons is causing the problem these addons will caught them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    I have good news for you, I just downloaded these addons and I hadn't issues at all. The XLoot window was okey and BigWigs didn't changed the countdown option to default after a /reload.
    What this means is, you may have another addon causing the issue, may be a conflict with Details! or a library that Details! uses.
    I highly recommend to install http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bug-grabber and http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bugsack, if any error from addons is causing the problem these addons will caught them.
    Take 2:

I didn't really let this go. It bothered me most of the day yesterday. So, with some discussion with some of my officers, I decided to remove absolutely every single non-essential addon that I had. Honestly I had 67 addons installed and it went down to 35. I got rid of entire addons and extra modules for addons such as "Big Wigs: Cataclysm", etc. (Which, come to think of it, I should probably get back solely for Spine of Deathwing.)

Anyway. . . I did a complete reset of the WoW interface and reinstalled the addons that were kept. Right away I tested the Big Wigs sound option and, behold, it stuck.

=========================

The only thing I can conclude from this is that

Details! + Unknown addon(s) = Options not saving in Big Wigs
    Details! - Unknown addon(s) = Options saving in Big Wigs
    Unknown addon(s) enabled + Details! disabled = Options saving in Big Wigs

Note that I did not include XLoot in my addon equations. That is because, with Details! disabled during the day yesterday, I encountered the problem again with the table being condensed and unreadable. This leads me to believe that Details! (in any of the above situations) is not directly affecting XLoot.

That aside, it seems that the combination of Details! and other addon(s) cause problems. The only reason I keep to this is that, when I had the other addon(s) and Details! I couldn't save the sound option. Once Details! was disabled (with the other addons installed), the sound options saved. It's definitely a unique situation that I haven't really encountered before.

=========================

All in all. . . I'm gonna continue configuring the UI with the minimal addons that I have kept. Hopefully everything works and I can get along without the unnecessary addons that I originally maintained.

I do want to thank you for your quick reply to my original post. As I said, Details! is an excellent addon with nothing else in comparison. If it means that I have to go without some other addons to make it work then I guess I will. =)
    Last edited by Sajakain; 2015-12-30 at 01:20 PM.

@Sajakain thanks for your effort on trying to find the problem, soon or later you'll catch the culprit.

Deleted
    Hi,

has there been a possibility yet, to track the leech healing from Unstable Felshadow Emulsion towards the healer with the trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by LI2Atronach View Post
    Hi,

has there been a possibility yet, to track the leech healing from Unstable Felshadow Emulsion towards the healer with the trinket?
    We didn't implemented that because there is a simple weakaura which does that for you. Plus calculating leech isn't accurate, I'd say 70% correct only.

It should be working now on latest version, also we added a string telling "report history" on those 'healing' and 'damage' buttons at the report window.

I've been recently wanting to try Details! out but I can't seem to get the look down and I would guess that it's due to a bug. As seen in the image, the title bar is on the bottom and for some reason leaves a gap between the bars and the title bar itself. This doesn't happen if the title bar is on top. I'm not able to find anything in the settings that would fix it and resizing the window doesn't help either.

Any ideas how to fix or is this something that'll be fixed in a future update hopefully?

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    I've been recently wanting to try Details! out but I can't seem to get the look down and I would guess that it's due to a bug. As seen in the image, the title bar is on the bottom and for some reason leaves a gap between the bars and the title bar itself. This doesn't happen if the title bar is on top. I'm not able to find anything in the settings that would fix it and resizing the window doesn't help either.

Any ideas how to fix or is this something that'll be fixed in a future update hopefully?
    This kind of gap is due to the skin file. Which skin are you using?

The skin is Minimalistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    The skin is Minimalistic.
    Could you export your skin for us? Under options panel -> skin -> save;
    Then choose it from the export dropdown and paste the string here with [code] brackets.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Could you export your skin for us? Under options panel -> skin -> save;
    Then choose it from the export dropdown and paste the string here with [code] brackets.
    Code:
    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-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-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-YFByZXNpZGVuY3leU3RleHR1cmVfY2xhc3NfY29sb3JzXkJeU3RleHRSX2NsYXNzX2NvbG9yc15iXlNmYXN0X3BzX3VwZGF0ZV5CXlN0ZXh0Ul9zZXBhcmF0b3JeU05PTkVeU3RleHRMX2N1c3RvbV90ZXh0XlN7ZGF0YTF9Ln5ge2RhdGEzfXtkYXRhMn1edF5TYmdfYl5OMF50Xl4=
    One thing I noticed that it is also related to having the Bar Growth Direction as Bottom to Top. Maybe that helps.
    Last edited by Alzu; 2016-01-11 at 12:22 PM.

Thanks again for the great addon.

Is there a way to permanently delete a window that you have created? I can close it but I can't figure out how to actually delete it.