Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Preparing for the night

So 5~ days to go!

What preparations have you made? Both ingame and IRL

Still need to clear up my stash, disenchant all the legendaries I got since the patch. In the out side world, I intend to stay up all night, fight through the error 37!

But in terms of food I am still not sure what to get, probably healthy stuff like fruit so I dont crash a few hours in.

What have you done?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDuck View Post
    What have you done?
    Nothing, having a work day and hopefully the servers are more stable once I get back.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Nothing, having a work day and hopefully the servers are more stable once I get back.
    Same. Should get home about 6pm. Gonna eat dinner, mess around the house for a bit, then play for 1.5-2 hours or so then get ready for work the next day.

I took off of work for D3s launch and didn't see the dreaded Error 37 myself, but I think I'm just gonna take it slow this time.

I have a friend staying over to LAN with, already been here getting ready for RoS and playing other games while we wait. In-game we don't have much to do or want to do since most of it will be replaced when we level, we made a few hellfire rings for our crusaders. Probably going to go shopping the day before and get a bunch of junk food (both of us go to the gym 4-5 times a week and rarely eat that bad so when game launches come we usually eat crap), plan on staying up for 48 hrs atleast and doing mcdonalds runs and stuff, going to be a fun time!

Hibernating till Error 37 passes 3 months later, coupled by sitting through rubberband spam for the following 5+ months.
    Stay salty my friends.

Deleted
    Work work work.

Will start playing very likely the monday after :P Work + weekend holiday with GF
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Never understood this kind of hype, even leading to things like taking a "sick" day off .

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    (both of us go to the gym 4-5 times a week and rarely eat that bad so when game launches come we usually eat crap)
    Proof? A copy of your gym membership perhaps to show us?

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    Proof? A copy of your gym membership perhaps to show us?
    Lol? you trollin or somethin

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    Lol? you trollin or somethin
    Doubt it, he proboerly tough it was wierd you had to mention that inn the first place.

For me? I cleaned up alot, just removing anything that can take time like laundry or so, and trying to plan food, so it won't take much time. Maybe 1-3 days off slacking, not sure.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    i have work tuesday morning so ill play once i get home which will probably be around 2pm. thats assuming my collectors edition is at my house by that point.

Deleted
    I'm starting to feel a little old for staying up till midnight and losing sleep over game releases. I did it for original launch, but this time I'm just going to play sometime in the day when my husband gets out of bed (he sleeps in a lot later than I do and I won't start it until he gets his lazy ass out of bed). Just happens that neither of us work on a Tuesday, if it had fallen on a work day we wouldn't have taken time off for it this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    when will RoS go live in Europe; CET? I read some contradictory infos.

Midnight between the 24th & the 25th?
    9am on the 25th?

Deleted
    Depends. Irl I didn't prepare anything, and will play when I have the time.
    Ingame: I'm not entirely certain what I will do. I either will not prepare at all, and play slowly through Act 5 and experience the story in RoS. Or I'll prestack some pools, reset quests and go almost to Diablo. In RoS I'd push to level 70, then kill Diablo for the legendary, and then play slowly through Act 5.

[edit]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post

9am on the 25th?
    I'm not entirely certain, but I think I saw a bluepost these days that they will make a blogpost with the release times in all areas. Probably something like this, but also for other areas.
    Last edited by mmoc48c29aaf6e; 2014-03-21 at 11:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Won't be playing it, busy week with the gf's birthday. Will likely play it the week after

Deleted

9am on the 25th?
    I haven't seen an official announcement, we should assume midnight unless they say anything otherwise - all other releases, WoW + Expansions + original D3 have been at midnight central europe so it would be a bit odd for them to start doing it differently.

9am on the 25th?
    It will either be 0:01 server like always to this point or 06:01 server to line with EST or 9:01 to line with PST. Take your pick really, the blog post should come out today.. So we shall know soon.

- - - Updated - - -

For Europe, the expansion will be available to play at 4:00 p.m. PDT on March 24.

23:00 GMT on March 24
    00:00 CET on March 25
    01:00 EET on March 25
    03:00 MSK on March 25

Source

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    00:00 CET on March 25
    Sounds good, gonna be ready at 3pm playing like there is no tomorrow.

I'll be sleeping, then going to college early the next day, and ponder possibly buying RoS on Friday, since college drained away the rest of my money until then.
    Oh, maybe I'll poke around here Tuesday to see how everyone else is doing.