Healing touch
    Rake
    Thrash
    Shred till 5cp
    Healing touch
    Ferocious bite
    Mangle spam
    And so on

When Tiger Fury is up, should I be spamming mangle or shred? When clearcasting procs, should I be using thrash or shred?

Deleted
    Maybe you forgot to type it. But i dont see a savage roar in there. Its prio 1 and should be kept at around 100% uptime. You should also rake your way to those first 5 combo points, not just shred. And your first finishing move should be savage roar. That will make your next rip get buffed by DoC. If you get clearcasting you should trash. If its not about to go off cooldown in any time soon, then shred.

Quote Originally Posted by druid View Post
    Maybe you forgot to type it. But i dont see a savage roar in there. Its prio 1 and should be kept at around 100% uptime. You should also rake your way to those first 5 combo points, not just shred. And your first finishing move should be savage roar. That will make your next rip get buffed by DoC. If you get clearcasting you should trash. If its not about to go off cooldown in any time soon, then shred.
    He didn't say if he has Rune or not so you shouldn't assume he should be spamming Rake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by suxorz1994 View Post
    When Tiger Fury is up, should I be spamming mangle or shred? When clearcasting procs, should I be using thrash or shred?
    Use Shred when you're in Berserk, Bloodlust, or have a Omen of Clarity proc (if you don't need to Thrash instead). Otherwise use Mangle. It's not a big deal though technically.

- - - Updated - - -

You've got a couple things off: (my changes in italics)
    Quote Originally Posted by suxorz1994 View Post
    Healing touch
    Pre-pot
    Stealth
    SR to 15 seconds (spam it)
    Ravage
    Rake (you're wasting 25+ energy if you TF before using a 2nd filler)
    Shred to <40 energy (you'll only have to do this if you get Omen procs. don't waste energy!)
    Berserker/Tiger fury
    Rake (put up 15% stronger rake from TF)
    Shred till 5cp
    Rip
    Healing touch
    Rake
    Thrash

Shred till 5cp
    Healing touch
    Ferocious bite
    Rip
    Rake
    Thrash
    Mangle spam while SR is up
    SR
    And so on (Shred and FB)
    If you're using a trinket with a 10s proc, you should be able to get that 2nd Rip in before it ends. If you have 2pt16 it will be easy to fit, if you don't it can be pretty tight, especially in lower gear where your CP generation is a little worse.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer