Possible to run two B.net clients simultaneously?

I have WoW on one account and Diablo III on another. It's can be a real pain in the ass logging in and out each time I want to play each game.

First world problems, since I've become used to 1-click logins and it's becoming annoying typing my accounts emails/passwords each time.

Is this possible?

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it is since the launcher works a bit like programs like steam. They're there to launch your games from one account. :S

There's an option in general settings to allow multiple instances of battle.net, so I guess it's possible.

Settings>Allow multiple instances of battle.net.

Any particular reason to have 2 accounts? If they both belong to you, you can merge them. If you have them separate for privacy reasons, I suppose you'll have to wait for Blizz to implement a B.Net "invisible" option.
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

Quote Originally Posted by NathSB View Post
    Any particular reason to have 2 accounts? If they both belong to you, you can merge them. If you have them separate for privacy reasons, I suppose you'll have to wait for Blizz to implement a B.Net "invisible" option.
    I already asked blizzard to merge my D3 account to my WoW account but they won't. Not sure why. I bought D3 on sale about a year ago when it was $20 and was a complete idiot for opening a new account when registering it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mashanu View Post
    I already asked blizzard to merge my D3 account to my WoW account but they won't. Not sure why. I bought D3 on sale about a year ago when it was $20 and was a complete idiot for opening a new account when registering it.
    You should be able to, unless the name on the two accounts aren't the same. Else you can merge them, if you need Blizzard to do so, they normally ask for details. Though, I know you can have 2 accounts under 1 B.net (i.e. 2 wow accounts). Though, I don't know about 2 b.net accounts.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    Settings>Allow multiple instances of battle.net.
    This worked for me as well since I have 3 accounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    This worked for me as well since I have 3 accounts.
    Same here no problems to run 2-3 bnets as long mine computer can hold them