Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Blizz deleting no fly threads to hide discontent

I find this very strange. Blizzard asks for constructive feedback but then delete these thread. Totally calm constructive threads being deleted. Blizzard is trying to control the subject, most annoying!

Or there is the fact that they dont want 30 of the same damn thread going on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegin View Post
    I find this very strange. Blizzard asks for constructive feedback but then delete these thread. Totally calm constructive threads being deleted. Blizzard is trying to control the subject, most annoying!
    yeah they tend to delete duplicate threads and just consolidate the discussion into one big thread. kinda how it has always worked.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Deleted
    Could it perhaps be because there are multiple threads on the subject, and therefore it is not needed to add more to the pile, and just go and write in the already existing ones?

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm they aren't, they're deleting stuff that breaks the forum rules and threads that already exist. You don't need 5 "KEEP FLYING" threads. It's better to keep one thread and redirect the rest.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Duplicate threads are not allowed"
    Derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    Or there is the fact that they dont want 30 of the same damn thread going on?
    This^

They always delete duplicate threads.

Deleted
    Thousands of no fly threads.. we get it, you ppl wanna fly. Guess what, creating another thread about it will not make it happen.

Delete this thread please.

Ones being deleted were continuations of capped ones. Used old name "Flying 4 cond".

They have allowed continuations up to now. All of fly threads capped or deleted already (except one troll thread about it)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hammercurl View Post
    Thousands of no fly threads.. we get it, you ppl wanna fly. Guess what, creating another thread about it will not make it happen.

Delete this thread please.
    Just trying to understand what is going on with the moderation.

They deleted the "unofficial" consolidated long thread.

That suggests to me they do not know what awaits them if they think this is the end...this is only start once most players that don't frequent the forums learn the truth.

This one is still here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...2786335?page=1

For questions of Blizzards moderation is well it is shitty. Often lazy in rules reinforcement and when they do act upon things give little or no reason which leaves customers going WTF is going on. Some times shitty shit flinging threads might get locked while others will get the delete, but in the end no one really knows why unless a mod locks it and leaves a reason which is fairly slim for US forums.

If you want you could send an email asking why such and such threads was removed and if you would be allowed to make a continuation. Even if you ask sometimes even the customer support staff have no information on why a thread was moderated.

If you want another thread to pick at there is thread bringing up Blizzards power leveling stance that was deleted today. Maybe one of the CMs are in a bad mood. No way to really know because Blizzards methods of moderation and information handling.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2014-03-22 at 12:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post

That suggests to me they do not know what awaits them if they think this is the end...this is only start once most players that don't frequent the forums learn the truth.
    Pretty sure they broke the rules then. Enough with the conspiricy theories.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Learn how forums work, if there already is thread about the subject, obviously other pontless spam trhreads gets deleted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    This one is still here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...2786335?page=1

For questions of Blizzards moderation is well it is shitty. Often lazy in rules reinforcement and when they do act upon things give little or no reason which leaves customers going WTF is going on. Some times shitty shit flinging threads might get locked while others will get the delete, but in the end no one really knows why unless a mod locks it and leaves a reason which is fairly slim for US forums.
    They cant make a statement in every single thread they moderate to explain why, if anything it just draws massive attention to it. If you're curious, read the forum rules.

Making up accusations is often easier than actually reading

This is the same thing that happened when NGE was announced. Or when PVP system were announced on EQII.

The customer eventually prevails.

15+ Year Old Account

What truth? You think you're a part of a group who's uncovered some secret?
    Anyone who has read ANYTHING about the expansion should know about their thought on flying.

because its mostly trolls who get pissed off and become immature.

Or maybe they're just reducing the clutter of all the same threads?
    People can put their input on one thread instead of making thousands of the same threads with the same opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    What truth? You think you're a part of a group who's uncovered some secret?
    Anyone who has read ANYTHING about the expansion should know about their thought on flying.
    Less than 1% of the playerbase participates on the official forums andthat number drops when we are talking about these forums. Yes the storm is coming but that tsunami is off shore at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account

oh ahaha please do tell what awaits them in the end . oh i would love to hear this

/grabs popcorn and tinfoil hat