Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Tol'vir mount, how many solves?

Heya guys.

When did you get your mount from solving Tol'vir? I'm at 336 and counting, i have EVERYTHING else but the troll sword and that mount, it just wont pop up for me :/

Quote Originally Posted by flichenstein View Post
    Heya guys.

When did you get your mount from solving Tol'vir? I'm at 336 and counting, i have EVERYTHING else but the troll sword and that mount, it just wont pop up for me :/
    Got it after 120 or solves.
    600+ solves for the Tol'vir staff then gave up.

Got it after solve 64. rng is rng.

141, and still going strong... But I can't complain, I've gotten the Pet (Mummified Monkey Paw), the Ring, the Scarab Pendant AND Vial of the Sands recipe! So I gotta hold out a while longer

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the mount on my very 100th solve

Now I am at 300+ and still I can't get that pet
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

I believe I was 127 or something like that. A huge majority of those were during the, you-only-get-three-fragments-per-dig. I kinda quit mid-late cata and re-started just recently to get it.

Was on the phone with my girlfriend, she was on speaker. If I'm going to sit down and do nothing for 3 hours, I'll get that mount. When I popped I screamed so loud and threw the phone, and when I told her why she's like "...okay. youre rude." "THATS FINE I GOT A BLUE BUG"

she doesn't get it

Deleted
    I think i got my pet on 20 or something, then the rest rares was easy, that damn mount wont show tho xD

10+ Year Old Account
    pet = 250ish
    mount = 300ish

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Mine was about 100-125 I think. Originally was going for the pet because of all the horror stories I heard about the mount and then one day it popped up and I haven't done a single dig since. That claw is overrated anyway :P

Deleted
    Mount was around 10-15th solve maybe. Took me around 2 hours of farming archeology to get it.

547 and no mount as yet :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Pah... 40, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by flichenstein View Post
    Heya guys.

You're going to hat me for this but... sevenish?

It's all RNG man, just keep going.

20-30 I think, was years ago now though, back when the weapons were still good.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Still no Tol'Vir mount, Pet or (literally) Troll sword. And solved both a few 100 times already, did more Troll ones than Tol'Vir ones though. I gave up on it You should get the insane achievement just for getting all of these items

Took about 150. I did it when you could reset your archaeology digsites with the mantid locator. I can't even imagine doing it without that bug. Even with the bug it took me many hours.

Ive had it 3 times, once i had over 220 solves, the 2nd i got it whilst leveling archy inbetween battlegrounds my rogues second tol'vir solve and the 3rd was only a couple also and since we have account wide mounts now, i had to destroy it :P I was trading on fragments for the staff for trans when it popped:

I read this and thought that you had actually found a mountable Tol'vir item in game XP

10+ Year Old Account
    My first and only Tol'vir solve. I actually didn't even know what it was when it popped up in my archeology journal. I was grinding the troll sword at the time. Never did get that sword.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did over 1000 solves, it SUCKED.... 2 months 4-8 hours a day.