Deleted

[Ret] Ordos legs/shoulders or LFR tier 4set?

Hiya

For my paladin alt I'm struggling with a choice. I currently have Warforged shoulders/legs. I got the LFR tier shoulders and legs to drop though. That would put me on 3 set pieces together with the gloves. I'm not really that good in simcraft, I just know the basics, but I don't want to gem/reforge the LFR shoulders/legs yet just to sim which combination is better. Besides, I still have to get the LFR tier helm/tier chest in order to get the 4 set bonus.

My question is... Would the 4 set overrule the 2 Warforged items? Obviously it's better to go for tier chest/head and then replace 1 of the 2 warforged. However, I'm just not sure and have no clue how to seem that.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Mmbah/simple

Please help =)

Cheers

Mmbah

4set > all.
    It's really that simple, get 4set and 17k haste rating and then go mastery > crit > more haste. If you have Thok's trinket then mastery and crit is pretty much equal.

you should also reforge away all exp on your gear and gem exp + haste or exp + mastery (or exp + crit).
    the str + haste gems you have, change those to exp + haste and then reforge away exp on your items.
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2014-03-22 at 12:47 PM.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    you should also reforge away all exp on your gear and gem exp + haste or exp + mastery (or exp + crit).
    the str + haste gems you have, change those to exp + haste and then reforge away exp on your items.
    Why do people do this? Just curious.

Edit: Nvm found out, apparently strength on gems is underweight.
    Last edited by Farabee; 2014-03-24 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Why do people do this? Just curious.

Edit: Nvm found out, apparently strength on gems is underweight.
    short explanation: expertise on gems allows you to turn expertise on gear (reforges) to mastery or haste. expertise hybrid gems = 160 rating. Therefore 160exp gem => reforged to 160 haste or mastery which is higher value than 80 str gems
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!