Poll: Still excited for WoD?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jkbostic View Post
    Still bummed about the time travel/alt universe theme...technically I don't feel that you are exploring the real Draenor pre-destruction - its just some other Draenor that's out there.

Taking a break until something interesting comes around personally.
    I'm a bit bummed out that it is AlternateReality!Grommash etc, but I try to not just think about it and pretend its our own Grommash etc. They aren't going to address the fact that its alternate dimension much in Draenor, so I guess we could manage to keep our suspension of dispelief.

Deleted
    I'll be excited when I see they've concentrated more on lore and group gameplay than on dailies, pet battles and farming. I'm hoping against all my better judgement that garrisons won't be just another grind for very little benefit as Tillers farming turned out to be (imo).

And really, do that many people give a damn about character models? If I want decent graphical fidelity I'll never look to WoW for it. To me what we have is fine and I really hope this isn't time they are taking away from other areas of development.
    Last edited by mmocf106da70f8; 2014-03-25 at 10:40 PM.

Deleted
    Watching the Trailer boosts my excitement. I've never felt this excited before with Expansions tbh.

No. At this point I'm honestly wondering if I'll still feel attached to the game a few months after my subscription runs out. I can be fanboy-ish for a few months. I can be fairly energetic for six months. I can be relatively hopeful for nine months. I can't be excited for twelve to fifteen months.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Very much looking forward to Warlords, not as much without some news, but still excited.

"Still Excited"? you have another 9months to go...ask in another 6 months. lol.
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

Deleted
    Disappointed by many things...
    I had problems with motivation for coming back for MoP and now with more expensive expansion + those things that disappoints me(timetravel story, no new class or race, not much 5 mans) i'm not excited.
    I think I will buy WoD when they will lower price.

I think the big wow moment will be when the cinematic gets released.

I'm DYING for the new models and toybox though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Every time a blue posts something about it I get less and less excited.
    If they were to have just said "It's going to be a WoW expansion that takes place in an alternate reality Draenor" and left it at that, I would actually buy it.
    In my mind I would have been able to justify it as "No way can it be worse than MoP", but every time they "revealed" something new it just made me facepalm, then they announced no flying, and my facepalm became a final exasperated sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yygers View Post
    With no word on Beta yet, and a release date that seems to be far away, are you still excited for WoD?
    Yes, who cares, and yes.

Blizzard has had a long list of polished goods. It's eons beyond anything anyone else has every produced. If they need time to make an awesomely exciting Warcraft-lore-oriented expansion, then what's the big deal? Give them time, and maybe, just maybe, you might have fun!

I was interested or at least curious about practically everything after we figured out that it was an alternate Draenor, not time-travel. Then they said that no flying would likely extend past 6.1 for the whole expansion. Excitement dampened. A lot. I'd almost pre-ordered the CE. Now I'm not certain I'll get the expansion. Maybe more likely than not, but I don't think I'm going to shell out the money for a hardware upgrade necessary to fully enjoy WoD. I've gone from "excited" to "playing it by ear".

Quote Originally Posted by Yygers View Post
    With no word on Beta yet, and a release date that seems to be far away, are you still excited for WoD?
    Not nearly as excited as I am for the WoD Forums in patch 6.0 and 6.1

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely 100 percent skeptical. It seems these expansions are becoming worse and worse... sorry

Deleted
    nah, looks shit so far

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite excited honestly. I wasn't all that interested in MoP because at the time, Guild Wars 2 had its clutches on me. It would feel nice going back to Outlands pre destruction and seeing the beauty of Outland once more. The features don't interest me that much. Its mainly the item squish, mythic raiding, flexible raids in normal and heroic (easier to make groups with connected realms), and the removal of many abilities that are just so useless in the game.

Honestly Blizzard has been crafting wow to something different with each expansion, and albeit I wouldn't mind going back to TBC again, I am always progressive for change in anything. Despite, the criticism by many of its fans, many know wow is still an extremely good game. Well worth the price and time .

Sortof...excited about the character model updates AND while I wasn't excited about garrisons, there was a post in a thread the other day about minion leveling/collection that made me a little more excited for the feature. Generally though I am very hesitant about the xpac.

I am more excited about Wildstar, ES:O, EQ:N, Destiny and playing some other new MMOs along with more Rift this year.

I 'was' excited
    Now? waiting...... waiting...... waiting......

When it was first announced I thought "Oh this xpac is utter crap"

After they announced more stuff (especially healing changes and heroic dungeons being useful again) I am now super excited
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    (especially healing changes and heroic dungeons being useful again)
    They say the same stuff about healing every xpac, though.

Deleted
    After the last two expansions I can't say I'm particularly excited. I'm just waiting to see what they are going to come up with and hope they don't screw things up any more. Their last chance of redemption really. Time to ditch the "aim at pleasing the lazy and the retarded" doctrine.