Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why do we not allow children to serve in the military, vote, drink? Try thinking a little about the matter - the answer is obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because acted on pedophilia is always abuse/rape/molestation whereas homosexuality is not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being a homosexual is not illegal.
    Having sexual relations with minors is illegal.
    Pedophilia is a rape since the victim have no consent.
    If a homosexual rapes another homosexual it's still illegal.
    Pretty basic stuff.
    What's the debate on this?

Deleted
    This thread will go places. I personally don't think pedophiles are that bad as long they don't act on it, to me it's a "mental disorder" just as the others. But nobody is hurt in homosexual relationships, aslong everybody is fine with it and nobody is hurt who am I to tell them it's wrong. Burn child molesters alive though.

10+ Year Old Account
    My question is, do we condemn Homosexual Pedophiles?

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    We condemn pedophiles and rapists for the same reason we condemn homosexual pedophiles, or homosexual rapists.

- Children are too young to understand what is happening to them, or the victim does not consent to take part.

We condemn them because there is a victim, consenting homosexual relationships have no victim (besides apparently the Russian Government, Conservative Republicans and the Westbrough Baptist Church...)
    It's a good thing you brought up homosexual pedophiles because studies have shown that majority of pedophIles are homosexuals.

10+ Year Old Account
    My mind is boggled that there is more than one poster that give the impression pedophilia is okay. No...no..it's not...it's just wow...no. Even the bad of the bad...the worst of the worst don't condone pedophilia. Example....put a gay guy and a pedo in prison....tell all the prisoners........guess who's likely to be breathing the next morning? I can tell you it's not the guy you liked little Timmy....age 2.

Deleted
    Answer is very obvious I just think you enjoyed having a shocking thread title.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    It's a good thing you brought up homosexual pedophiles because studies have shown that majority of pedophIles are homosexuals.
    Really?

What studies are those, the last i saw was indicating 7% were homosexuals; I haven't kept up to date however, so linky linky!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
    Using phallometric test sensitivities to calculate the proportion of true pedophiles among various groups of sex offenders against children, and taking into consideration previously reported mean numbers of victims per offender group, the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1.

Deleted
    Not necessary.

Even if the target has the same gender it doesnt mean they are homosexual.

Aside from the fact your either completely ignorant or an abismal troll.

I hope you're this thread gets locked as it will go nowhere constructive.

But as a homosexual, I'd say the big thing is consent. A minor doesn't have the maturity to consent to what if a big life decision to casual sex, much less sexual relations in the realm of a relationship with someone his or her senior.

If you can not see this, or you believe your thread was even the tiniest bit legitimate, I feel you have a lot more of the world to see.
    Blacks can vote now, Women have come a long way in equal rights as men, Male nurses are no longer a joke, and cable has switched over to a new format.

Not to mention the fact I'm homosexual because I like Men, not little undeveloped boys, girls, and despite what your new minister at Westborrow Baptist might believe the homosexual agenda doesn't yet allow for beastiality, because I'm sure that's what your next thread is going to be about.
    Last edited by Amnasty; 2014-03-27 at 10:49 AM.

Deleted
    Pedophiles like homosexuals cannot help their sexual preference, that is, they cannot help themselves.
    Gay people don't need to "help themselves." They're perfectly normal and healthy. There's nothing healthy about pedophilia. There's your answer.

And in an attempt to educate you a bit more: the target of a pedophile is prepubescent, or in other words, an actual child. Someone who desires a young person who is just hitting puberty is a hebephile, and someone who desires an underage teenager (jailbait) is an ephebophile. They all are, including nepiophiles (babies), however, chronophiles.

Just so you don't go calling people pedophiles when they're not.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2014-03-27 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    My mind is boggled that there is more than one poster that give the impression pedophilia is okay. No...no..it's not...it's just wow...no. Even the bad of the bad...the worst of the worst don't condone pedophilia. Example....put a gay guy and a pedo in prison....tell all the prisoners........guess who's likely to be breathing the next morning? I can tell you it's not the guy you liked little Timmy....age 2.
    I think a non-acting pedophile is no different from any other Human being. The media has warped your judgement clearly that the mention of the word pedophile makes you uncomfortable.

I always find it funny when people say that in prison pedophiles are the lowest of the low as though we should be using a prison full of theives, killers and rapists as a blue print for how society should be run.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Really?

What studies are those, the last i saw was indicating 7% were homosexuals; I haven't kept up to date however, so linky linky!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
    I'm currently at my university's library so I cannot really search the word pedo online in case someone walks by or my friends who are two computers away become creeped out. Lol

Deleted
    How do you suggest a pedophile get their desires satisified?

I'm currently at my university's library so I cannot really search the word pedo online in case someone walks by or my friends who are two computers away become creeped out. Lol
    People become creeped out by that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Training: Word association

Heterosexual - Rapist

Homosexual - ???

Pedophile - ???

Please fill out the missing words.
    Also, age 2? That's toddlercon even.... thanks but no thanks.

Deleted
    Pedophilia doesn't have evolutionary benefit for species while homosexuality might be useful in some situations.

I somehow feel like responding to this thread with a serious answer would make me a stupider person.

That being said: I think the main concern here should be reverse homosexual pedophiles. Kids who prey on straight adults of the same gender.

Deleted
    Before you become morally outraged at my title please read my post.

Pedophiles like homosexuals cannot help their sexual preference, that is, they cannot help themselves. Yet the media in the West has completely demonised pedophiles as these monsters that kidnap children and lock them up in their basement to satiate their supposed perversion.

I'm not promoting pedophilia because it does hurt the child in the long run but I am talking about non-acting pedophiles that are secretly attracted to children.
    seriously, I dont even how where to begin....

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Being a homosexual is not illegal.
    Having sexual relations with minors is illegal.
    Pedophilia is a rape since the victim have no consent.
    If a homosexual rapes another homosexual it's still illegal.
    Pretty basic stuff.
    What's the debate on this?
    Homosexuality is illegal in a lot of countries outside of the west actually in fact the death penalty is common. Even in the west homosexuality was only recently last few decades become widley accepted.

This tells me that things change as we progress and advance our thinking i.e. breaking out of the mould.

Deleted
    I'm afraid the only research i can find that attests to your view is the following,

http://www.rense.com/general24/reportpedophilia.htm

"Overwhelming evidence supports the belief that homosexuality is a sexual deviancy often accompanied by disorders that have dire consequences for our culture," wrote Steve Baldwin in, "Child Molestation and the Homosexual Movement," soon to be published by the Regent University Law Review.
    And it's so patently biased, i can't give it serious consideration; And that's not comparing it to the host of studies indicating heterosexual pedophiles make up the bulk of child abusers.