In pretty much every other part of the world people would just be weirded out or laugh about the fact that somebody forced a 12 year old to say random bogus about abortion. It's alright if you're against abortion...well as long as you keep it to yourself and don't attempt to force your opinion down other peoples throat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Back in my day, martyrs actually got themselves martyred before bragging about what a martyr they were.
    I'll gladly give her a half cooked grenade.

And a coat hanger so she can give herself that abortion she hates so very much when she gets pregnant to her 35 year old boyfriend a year from now.

Back in my day, martyrs actually got themselves martyred before bragging about what a martyr they were.
    The video is a tad overdramatic, agreed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BelziBhaal View Post
    Many many things. But primarily, I've been awake for well over 24 hours and Diablo 3 has been pissing me off, so I have little time for obstinate children who regurgitate christian propaganda.
    how is finding abortion wrong christian propaganda?

par·a·site
    ˈparəˌsīt/Submit
    noun
    an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by C Niva View Post
    *shrug*
    Apparently valuing life is a religious thing only, I dont know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by felcommander View Post
    par·a·site
    ˈparəˌsīt/Submit
    noun
    an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.
    This particular terminology is only used in order to spark a flamewar and turn a debate into mush.
    Don't complain then, cause you're part of the problem.
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2014-03-31 at 12:23 AM.

She's 16 now and apparently thinks she is some sort of crusader for the unborn.

Love how she starts talking about god 5 seconds into the video. There goes her credibility, if she ever had any in the first place.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2014-03-31 at 12:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BelziBhaal View Post
    I'll gladly give her a half cooked grenade.

And a coat hanger so she can give herself that abortion she hates so very much when she gets pregnant to her 35 year old boyfriend a year from now.
    There are ways of dealing with this aggression, other then spitting it on us.

Don't know about y'all. But when I need life advice, I always consult with 12 year olds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Love how she starts talking about god 5 seconds into the video. There goes her credibility, if she ever had any in the first place.
    Agree'd.

I don't always consult someone for life advice, but when I do, I prefer she's 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Haha aye, also goes to show the "Brainwashed by parents" argument stated from people earlier holds water. And sadly the parents succeeded, poor child.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaman View Post
    Haha aye, also goes to show the "Brainwashed by parents" argument stated from people earlier holds water. And sadly the parents succeeded, poor child.
    poor child? why? it's good that she think abortion is wrong.

she's been brainwashed by her parents. she also apparently mentions god 5 seconds into the video and continues along those lines. people can find abortion wrong without being christian, but this girl sure didn't. do you understand?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    she's been brainwashed by her parents. she also apparently mentions god 5 seconds into the video and continues along those lines. people can find abortion wrong without being christian, but this girl sure didn't. do you understand?
    don't see the issue

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    It's not hard to miss.
    why does the reason why someone think its wrong matter?

You don't take issue with her bringing religion where it has no place being?
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Deleted
    Are you serious?
    yeah, whats the problem with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    You don't take issue with her bringing religion where it has no place being?
    why should i care if healthy conclusions come from religion or something else?

why does the reason why someone think its wrong matter?
    Because if your whole basis is the Christian faith, then you have no business telling people of every other faith (or non-faith) how their supposed to live life. Because I don't want policies with no secular basis imposed on me.

The "you" in that sentence was in the general sense, not you specifically. <-- clarification
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

why should i care if healthy conclusions come from religion or something else?
    Because what one faith considers "healthy" may not be universal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    How do you know it's a healthy conclusion if it's only derived from bad arguments and you can't directly observe the truth or lack thereof of the conclusion?
    what truth is there in opinions about moral problems?