WTB "Herald of the Titans" title

Hey.

I have been trying for a long time to put together a team for Herald of the Titans, but people get impatience and quit. Therefore, I am searching for someone who can boost me through it. I will pay with in-game gold.

Should have bugged it a year ago when you could do it at 90.

Check on wowhead, usually people right in comments for this achiev if they have groups.

alliance or horde? US or EU?
    it's unfortunate because i just leveled my herald twink to 81 today, too :c
    hey

Looking at the wording of the FoS, it doesn't state that the whole raid has to be 80, it just says no one can wear more than 226/232 gear/weapons.
    If that's the case still I don't think a 90 equipped with 226/232 gear could solo it - at least not in one big bang (and the 90 won't get the title only the 80 will)

Have you tried openraid? There's always herald runs there. It's where I got mine.

Everyone needs to be level 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Does this allowed?

Sidequestion: can you trick Herald Title by "Clever use of Game mechanics" via wearing high ilvl Weapons during some parts of the fight?
    Yes, it's allowed to buy Herald runs and no, swapping weapons will not work. Why would you even bother? It's so easy to kill Algalon at that level, with that gear.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

I was wondering myself if this is legal. But I couldn't find any rules against it as long as it is for in game gold. It is EU Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbershaman View Post
    I was wondering myself if this is legal. But I couldn't find any rules against it as long as it is for in game gold. It is EU Horde.
    Buying boost' for in-game currency or items is allowed (always have been)

10+ Year Old Account
    You can buy anything in the game, with game currency.
    What's not permitted is exploiting. I know some have "nuked" Algalon at higher before he got the chance to say anything, but that's exploiting.
    I myself got it after leveling a warlock to 80, then finding a group on OR. It takes a while, but at least I won't have that achievement removed...
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Have you tried oQueue or Openraid?

Thank you for pointing out openraid. I can see there a lot's of opportunities there!

10+ Year Old Account
    We did this 8 man when a majority of the group was wearing blues and heirlooms. It is CRAZY easy to do this, so get ANYONE who is 80 more or less and do it
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail