Bronze Dragonflight in WoD.

Hi ppl. I've got some questions for you:
    Some info first:
    -Timeline A: All that we know. We stoped C'thun, Yogg-saron, killed Arthas, Deathwing, etc...and of course, our time-line Dragons had lost their powers+inmortality. So, our time-warden Nozdormu don't have enough powers to keep his job at full potential.
    -Timeline B: Created from timeline A (split) at Darkportal era. So, maybe we need to call this timeline A2 and not B. Dragons are still in Azeroth with full power, doing their job.

So, my question is how the Bronze dragonflight works:

Answer A: Nozdormu exists at the same time in ALL time-line, moving from all of them "fixing" all problems that someone could done to the time-lines. Ergo, there only exists only one Nozdormu, so, he don't have his powers and can't continue doing his job (because he lost his power trying to help a time-line A vs Deathwing, aka, when he was working in our time-line). This can be really problematic, because if Murozon is another Nozdormu in another time-line...it's really difficult to understand and here appears the time-worm syndrome.

Answer B: Every time-line has one Nozdormu, that can only SEE the other time-lines (and I imagine, help the other NozdormuS too). So, when we start jumping to another time, we are jumping to another Nozdormu realm too (time-line A2/B), and I imagine that nobody like to have some "unwanted people" in his work. Maybe we are out of their hands (we are in Draenor after all, so maybe Titans only give them Azeroth to wath out, so he don't give a fuck), but the problem is: Some people jump in your time-line, start building an army to jump again to the first time-line (and of course, you have a big time-hole...) and kill stuff. But not only this, other people start jumping again and killing your time-line people. I know that Dragons don't participate in wars done by other races, but doing a war because you have some time-holes, and can affect other time-lines azeroth...too much I thing. This explains why Murozond exists (because in another time-line, he was corrupted/mad and transformed hsi flight in Infinite Dragonflight, so we know what can happen if we mess again other time-lines too).

Answer C: Like Anwser B, but changing time-lines for Multi-Universe. So there only exists one Nozdormu for Universe, and every universe has his own time-lines. That could explain why Nozdormu can't fix WoD time-mess and explain the Murozond thing. If this is the answer, it's really...hard to understand what will happen in the future, and of course, Sargeras itself don't need to be the final boss of warcraft (and from my point of view, it's degraded), he is just a big bad guy in a random time-line in one tiny Universe...(ex: Aman'thul going crazy in another Universe, he wants to fusion all universe in one!! New expansion incoming!!).

English is not my main language, so I've got some problems trying to explain this plot. Try to understand what I'm talking about, and what do you thing about this? In my opinion, Answer B it's easy understandable for a videogame (just time-lines linked between them), but at the same time, this creates another "mad" dragon to be killed and looted (malygos 2.0). And possible other Nozdormus will see this like a possible time-exploited bug (?).
    Last edited by Belisaurio; 2014-04-01 at 12:07 PM.