Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No word about dot snapshotting, druid level 90 tier gutted. i'm out, peace.

No matter the changes, ever since 2007, iv never gave a shit and just rolled with it, had a lot good times and will continue to do so. Maybe some of you should chill out and enjoy life / the game a little more, and worry a little less.

-Shadow priest too so yeah...

"New Content - Ability prune and Garrisons."

LOL.

But anyway. To get back on topic, so when 6.0 hits will I be able to kill Garrosh in raid finder and get a 25,000,000 or more instant kill on him with touch of death?

Or have they just not stated that this move will not apply to bosses? Or does it apply to bosses now? I wouldn't know because I can never hit it faster than the other monks. LOL.

Yeah it's a fucking joke they haven't had a beta announcement yet, fuck wow, fuck it good -- it's over.

- - - Updated - - -

The Lord of Whorl is better than 5.4 in its entirety. :P

Quote Originally Posted by corngrenade View Post
    Yeah it's a fucking joke they haven't had a beta announcement yet, fuck wow, fuck it good -- it's over.
    Obviously you didn't read WatcherDev's tweet. Make sure you know the underlying facts before bitching about the word 'Alpha' and 'Beta'.

The more news that comes out of WOD with me already being burnt out. I am wanting to buy this next expansion less and less. Only somewhat cool thing is garrisons. But that is probably just going to be a grind feast that isnt worth it. Professions are almost useless now. It was cool to get some of the combat perks but those are gone. I am probably not going to be getting WOD if this keeps up. Also just being in alpha i think the by December release date on the preorder is closer to the actual launch date.

I don't see the big fuss about the ability pruning. Some of you really need to take a chill pill. My goodness...

Anyway, this expansion will do more than fine, just like its predecessors. I mean, remember when the addition of pandas was going to kill WoW? Overreaction much?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    Most popular Western MMO you mean now
    Yes. That's precisely what I meant. We all know the asian MMORPG's market is crazy

WoD - The Great dumbing down of wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dremmech View Post
    I don't see the big fuss about the ability pruning. Some of you really need to take a chill pill. My goodness...

Anyway, this expansion will do more than fine, just like its predecessors. I mean, remember when the addition of pandas was going to kill WoW? Overreaction much?
    I think the thing about "ability pruning" is that it's a lot of development effort for probably very little result. It's like the developers at Blizzard are just spinning their wheels for no good reason. Get on with it. Just finish the expansion and release it. All this stuff is irrelevant and certainly won't noticeably improve the game or game play.

Another thing, it suggest to me that the developers are trying to show the higher ups that they're really smart guys who need bigger bonuses. In reality they've doing nothing but wasting their and our time.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Isn't that what people said when WotLK patch notes were announced?
    Isn't that what people said when Cata patch notes were announced?
    Isn't that what people said when MoP patch notes were announced?

....seeing a pattern here?
    Actually you missed one) cause they said that when we got the BC early info aswell
    But holy sht the bitching is starting hard and early aswell as the omnipresent pre expansion WoW RIP crap
    Last edited by Tyresias; 2014-04-04 at 02:41 AM.

Purge of Draenor!

It's going to be SAVAGE!

I love how many abilities are coming back that they got rid of this expansion or in Cataclysm, and now it's the great new spell. I mean, I think that happens every expansion.. but you would think after a certain number of these things they would just find one idea that they really like and stick with it. But I guess constantly removing, readding, reworking, and rebalancing makes it seem like you're playing a fresh new game with new "content." And sometimes it's fun, but sometimes it just feels like a colossal waste of resources and completely superficial.

I have been missing insect swarm lately. I couldn't even remember when they got rid of it when I was thinking about it a couple weeks ago. Funny to see it added back in its original glory.

On another note: It looks like enhancement shamans either have great potential to be overpowered though even simpler to play, or they will be a complete train wreck and constantly having to be rebalanced.

Again, nobody replied, but what about Touch of Death? Will it work on bosses and be a guaranteed win when the boss gets to 10% health?

Actually liking a lot of the changes, resolve being a big one, a couple of the removals are gonna effect PvP balance a tad the lack of cheap low damage insta-casts is gonna shift things in shammy favor

I don't really care what they do as long as the expansion is fun and there is a lot to do. Classes change and have changed since day one. Some people may complain, but the reality is that everyone will just roll with it and get used to it -- Like every expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    I don't really care what they do as long as the expansion is fun and there is a lot to do. Classes change and have changed since day one. Some people may complain, but the reality is that everyone will just roll with it and get used to it -- Like every expansion.
    Same Good way to view it friend.

Ugg... I hate expansions for the simple fact that I have to re-learn how to play all my toons. For once can they just focus on the content and less on fucking with abilities and class mechanics. I swear we get some sort of complete re-work every expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone please tell me where is the second part of the notes? Because there is a second part right? In this first part they only talk about the things they are removing, remove this, remove that, remove, remove, remove, ok I get it, but where are the notes that talk about the new content, the new features, the things that justify the price of the expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLoki View Post
    Can someone please tell me where is the second part of the notes? Because there is a second part right? In this first part they only talk about the things they are removing, remove this, remove that, remove, remove, remove, ok I get it, but where are the notes that talk about the new content, the new features, the things that justify the price of the expansion?
    i agree. this expansion is basically the opposite of cataclysm. they are taking half the abilities away, combining spells, simplifying everything. nothing new except number differences.

where is the expansion? where is the 50$ value...

Congratulations Blizzard on your continued efforts to make the priest class totally unplayable as you unleash huge nerfs to it while leaving mage and warlock as vastly stronger. Fuck you blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Ughhhh I'm your friend Blizzard, let me in the Alpha! I am very happy with the blog overall and the class perk passives that don't appear to be in the blog.