Deleted
    Don't believe Collision's lies. buff.<trinket_buff_name>.up should work fine too.

Quote Originally Posted by navv View Post
    Don't believe Collision's lies. buff.<trinket_buff_name>.up should work fine too.
    Already tested. Same result -- did not recognize the name
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Deleted
    Hm, just tested and buff.toxic_power.up seems to work fine, at least. That being said, you should not be using these things in default action lists, as they are item specific. It's much better to use the generic trinket.proc.intellect.up / trinket.stacking_proc.intellect.stack>x things, as they are item agnostic.

Code:
    Player Druid_Balance_T17N action force_of_nature : Unable to decode expression function 'buff.toxic_power.up'
    Druid_Balance_T17N-force_of_nature: Unable to build expression tree from charges>=1&buff.toxic_power.up
    Simulation has been canceled during player setup! (thread=0)
    - - - Updated - - -

I should add, 'charges>=1' will let the simulation run.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Code:
    Player Druid_Balance_T17N action force_of_nature : Unable to decode expression function 'buff.toxic_power.up'
    Druid_Balance_T17N-force_of_nature: Unable to build expression tree from charges>=1&buff.toxic_power.up
    Simulation has been canceled during player setup! (thread=0)
    - - - Updated - - -

I should add, 'charges>=1' will let the simulation run.
    Make sure you redownload from the link, I didn't change the name of the download.

Deleted
    Maybe some release mess up with the alpha. I just tried that very same line (force_of_nature,if=talent.force_of_nature.enabled&charges>=1&buff.toxic_power.up) in a freshly compiled copy, and it works ok, and shows this:

force_of_nature Count= 16.9| 33.19sec DPE= 0| 0% DPET= 0 DPR= 0.0 pDPS= 0 Miss=0.00%

When in doubt, #blamecollision.

Quote Originally Posted by navv View Post
    Maybe some release mess up with the alpha. I just tried that very same line (force_of_nature,if=talent.force_of_nature.enabled&charges>=1&buff.toxic_power.up) in a freshly compiled copy, and it works ok, and shows this:

force_of_nature Count= 16.9| 33.19sec DPE= 0| 0% DPET= 0 DPR= 0.0 pDPS= 0 Miss=0.00%

When in doubt, #blamecollision.
    Truth, I'll re-upload and see.

- - - Updated - - -

http://downloads.simulationcraft.org/simc-601-alpha-win64-6-8-14.zip

Re-uploaded, new file name.

Just wondering about a SC line Cyous posted, just looking at the CA portion

actions.single_target+=/stellar_flare,if=eclipse_change<=2|@eclipse_energy<=20|buff.celestial_alignment.up&buff.celestial_alignment.remains<=2

Does SC not cast a DoT if it would clip? Otherwise, this might cast two flares on the way out of CA. However, on the way out of CA, I might accept a certain amount of clipping. Is there a way to say that a certain amount of clipping is acceptable?

I believe Stellar Flare has a cast time. Does the line need an additional test so that Flare isn't cast if it wouldn't complete until after CA drops off?

Quote Originally Posted by Erdluf View Post
    Just wondering about a SC line Cyous posted, just looking at the CA portion

actions.single_target+=/stellar_flare,if=eclipse_change<=2|@eclipse_energy<=20|buff.celestial_alignment.up&buff.celestial_alignment.remains<=2

Does SC not cast a DoT if it would clip? Otherwise, this might cast two flares on the way out of CA. However, on the way out of CA, I might accept a certain amount of clipping. Is there a way to say that a certain amount of clipping is acceptable?

I believe Stellar Flare has a cast time. Does the line need an additional test so that Flare isn't cast if it wouldn't complete until after CA drops off?

yeah, that might cast 2 flares on rare occassions. He's new to simcraft so he's learning, and I can simplify the lines later.
    Code:
    actions.single_target+=/stellar_flare,if=eclipse_change<execute_time|(buff.celestial_alignment.up&!ticking)|actions.single_target+=/stellar_flare,if=execute_time+0.5>buff.celestial_alignment.remains&buff.celestial_alignment.up
    #Casts stellar flare as soon as eclipse_change becomes less than execute time, so right around 1.0-1.5 seconds it will cast flare and land it damn near 0 eclipse.
    #Casts stellar flare if it's not ticking and celestial alignment is up
    #Casts stellar flare if the amount of time remaining is less than the amount of time it takes to execute plus 0.5, so it should land with 0.5 seconds left on the buff. This one might need to be adjusted to 1.0.
    Because of the whole no leeway for stellar flare, this will definitely need to be one of the first actions in the priority.

Also, feel free to make multiple lines for the same action if it helps you out. I could break that line up into:

Code:
    actions+=/stellar_flare,if=eclipse_change<execute_time
    actions+=/stellar_flare,if=buff.celestial_alignment.up&!ticking
    actions+=/stellar_flare,if=execute_time+0.5>buff.celestial_alignment.remains&buff.celestial_alignment.up
    Does the same thing as long as they're all beside each other. Sometimes it helps make the action list more readable.
    Last edited by CollisionTD; 2014-06-08 at 01:58 AM.

tacking on a "&dot.stellar_flare.remains<=5" will block that issue too. I can tidy up the action list once everything works as intended

tacking on a "&dot.stellar_flare.remains<=5" will block that issue too. I can tidy up the action list once everything works as intended
    Everything should be working in the last update a few posts above. I've been reading through debug logs for the last 30 minutes to make sure.

(meant within the action list! but yeah, that too!)

just focused on this hockey game (Game 2 - Kings v. Rangers)

Oh, I may have missed this, but will stellar flare proc shooting stars?

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    Oh, I may have missed this, but will stellar flare proc shooting stars?
    nope.

also, is there a way i can override stats on the character?
    i.e:
    stat.int=2000
    stat.mastery=3000
    etc.

or, just do the gem thing? (though, i want to have absolute control, from 0)

nope.

also, is there a way i can override stats on the character?
    i.e:
    stat.int=2000
    stat.mastery=3000
    etc.

or, just do the gem thing? (though, i want to have absolute control, from 0)
    There might be an easier way to do this, but I know it works:

Just make a gem that has:

Code:
    gem=-4str_-8agi_-1536sta_-1073int_-590sp_-654crit_-402haste_-466mastery_-99mult
    #Sets all stats to 0
    gem=1000haste
    #Sim character with 1000 haste.
    Based on the below:

Code:
    # Gear Summary# gear_strength=4
    # gear_agility=8
    # gear_stamina=1536
    # gear_intellect=1073
    # gear_spell_power=590
    # gear_crit_rating=654
    # gear_haste_rating=402
    # gear_mastery_rating=466
    # gear_armor=414
    # gear_multistrike_rating=99
    # meta_gem=sinister_primal
    # tier16_2pc_caster=1
    # tier16_4pc_caster=1
    You could delete all gear as well, but that would remove trinket procs.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, lol @ a partial tick lining up to do 1 damage.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thinking there could be some use for this:

dot.x.balance_power
    #returns the snapshotted balance value on moonfire/sunfire/stellar flare

actions+=/moonfire,if=dot.moonfire.balance_power*1.1<balance_power
    #Use moonfire if the current balance power multiplier is 1.1* higher than the current snapshotted value on the dot.

What do you think? You could even adjust it based on the remaining time on the dot.

Also, here's my current action list after fiddling around a little, it reduces the amount of starfires/wraths used in the wrong phase, and increases the damage of stellar flame a little. Went from 8600~ dps to 9100~

Code:
    actions.single_target+=/stellar_flare,if=eclipse_change<execute_time
    actions.single_target+=/stellar_flare,if=execute_time+0.5>buff.celestial_alignment.remains&buff.celestial_alignment.up
    actions.single_target+=/stellar_flare,if=!ticking
    actions.single_target+=/force_of_nature,if=talent.force_of_nature.enabled&charges>=1
    actions.single_target+=/celestial_alignment,if=eclipse_dir.lunar&eclipse_max>=5|@eclipse_energy<=10
    actions.single_target+=/incarnation,if=buff.celestial_alignment.up
    actions.single_target+=/starsurge,if=charges=3&cooldown.celestial_alignment.remains>10
    actions.single_target+=/moonfire,if=!ticking|eclipse_max=0&remains<=25
    actions.single_target+=/sunfire,if=!ticking|remains<=6|buff.celestial_alignment.up&buff.celestial_alignment.remains<=2
    actions.single_target+=/starfire,if=buff.lunar_empowerment.up&(eclipse_energy>0|(eclipse_energy<0&eclipse_change<execute_time))
    actions.single_target+=/wrath,if=buff.solar_empowerment.up&(eclipse_energy<0|(eclipse_energy>0&eclipse_change<execute_time))
    actions.single_target+=/starsurge,if=buff.celestial_alignment.up|eclipse_max<=3|charges=2&cooldown.celestial_alignment.remains>30
    actions.single_target+=/starfire,if=eclipse_energy>0|(eclipse_energy<0&eclipse_change<execute_time)
    actions.single_target+=/wrath,if=eclipse_energy<0|(eclipse_energy>0&eclipse_change<execute_time)
    Last edited by CollisionTD; 2014-06-08 at 03:03 AM.

looks good, i'll add the trinket conditionals in time

- - - Updated - - -

File: 6-8-14
    - Incarnation not casting.
    - Trinkets are working again.
    - Casting Starfire still holds a much higher DPET than Wrath (face-value). So, some clipping into Solar Eclipse is okay.
    - holy fuck Stellar Flare is OP.

Well, Stellar Flare has, at baseline level 100, a 1.42*1.42 = 2.0164 multiplier in CA. Even with just the 7.5% from the mastery buff, that increases to 2.235.

Just imagine what it would do on Primordius with a 5 stack...

looks good, i'll add the trinket conditionals in time

- - - Updated - - -

File: 6-8-14
    - Incarnation not casting.
    - Trinkets are working again.
    - Casting Starfire still holds a much higher DPET than Wrath (face-value). So, some clipping into Solar Eclipse is okay.
    - holy fuck Stellar Flare is OP.
    Incarnation is working for me

Deleted
    would it be an idea to make a new thread for the simcraft stuff, so this topic stays a bit on the overall sense of the patchnotes?

Inc was "casting" with FON talent selected.

- - - Updated - - -

and yes, we should probably have a WOD SimCraft thread...