Deleted
    Breakpoints are gone (except for the gcd, but w/o haste aura and NG we probably wont be able to reach that anyway), but values still change depending on other stats. The more you have of a stat, the more damage you get from all other stats.

Example:

Let's say multistrike is always a 1% increase per point you get, since it's basically just a damage multiplier that doesn't interact with our rotation at all.
    Just for this example, let's ignore that fact that crit grants extra chance to give SS procs. This basically just makes it a damage multiplier aswell. Let's say 1 point is a 0.9% increase here.

If you had 100 dps, and 0 multistrike and 0 cri (no base crit either just to make it easier)
    1 Multistrike would give you 100*0.01 = 1 dps,
    1 crit would give you 100*0.009 = 0.9 dps.

Now if you do 100 dps without any stats at all, if you gained 50 multistrike you would gain 100*0.5 = 50 dps which is a 50/100*100% = 50% increase, or 1 dps per point of multistrike. At this point, you get the option to choose between an aditional 1 multistrike or 1 crit. Choosing multistrike would give you a total bonus of 100*0.51 = 51 dps, so the bonus from that one point would be 51-50 = 1 dps. Choosing crit would give you 150*0.009 = 1.35 dps.

tl;dr: Stats stack multiplicatively with each other, but addictively with it self. Thus, the more of one stat you have, the less is it's relative value.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Why the fuck are you only thinking about bosses?
    How many other places do you have fights that last longer than 2 minutes and give you reason to use a CD like that?

Deleted
    The way you can translate SI is: 2 minute cooldown with one extra use per fight, regardless of fight length, as long as you never cap to 2 charges.
    If the fight lasts 4 minutes, you can use a total of 4/2 + 1 = 3 SIs.
    If the fight lasts 10 minutes, you can use a total of 10/2 + 1 = 6 SIs.

In the June 13th patch notes I saw the following being crossed out:

Equinox has been replaced with a new talent, Balance of Power.
    Balance of Power causes Wrath to extend the duration of Sunfire by 4 seconds and Starfire to extend the duration of Moonfire by 6 seconds.
    Sunfall has been replaced with a new talent, Euphoria.
    Euphoria grants the Druid a deeper connection to the stars, causing Balance Energy to cycle 50% faster. Additionally, Lunar and Solar Empowerments also reduce the cast time of affected spells by 20%.
    Link (scroll down to class changes): http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...Coins-Hotfixes

Does this mean they're making new lvl 100 talents?

You forgot that you usually start fights with your cooldowns ready.
    Does this mean they're making new lvl 100 talents?
    No, they just decided that doesn't belong in the notes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You forgot that you usually start fights with your cooldowns ready.
    I did not. Even if you use your first SI as you enter combat (which I doubt you'd ever do), the last charge you get is at the 10:00 minute mark. If the fight lasts exactly 10 minutes (which was the presumption in my example), there's no point to use it after the fight is over.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    How many other places do you have fights that last longer than 2 minutes and give you reason to use a CD like that?
    I just said the ability is awfully strong, period. PvP still exists in the game as much as people seem to forget that.

I just said the ability is awfully strong, period. PvP still exists in the game as much as people seem to forget that.
    Saying something is going to be powerful in PvP when you have no idea how PvP will actually work seems a bit silly doesn't it.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Saying something is going to be powerful in PvP when you have no idea how PvP will actually work seems a bit silly doesn't it.
    We can still compare it to other classes' defensives. We basically upgraded from Barkskin to SI, I'm not sure anyone else received that large an upgrade to their defense.

We lost Barkskin+Symbiosis+MoU+NS. We gained 2*SI + (perhaps something like NS off of OF) + bigger self-HT. I'm hoping that puts us in a better place for PvP. It probably depends in large part on how that "perhaps" thing works out.

We can still compare it to other classes' defensives. We basically upgraded from Barkskin to SI, I'm not sure anyone else received that large an upgrade to their defense.
    Well, we lost nature's grace and starfire went from 2.7s cast to 3.0s on top of it... starsruges wont proc a lot either, so maybe we'll need those defensive cooldowns after all :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Well, we lost nature's grace and starfire went from 2.7s cast to 3.0s on top of it... starsruges wont proc a lot either, so maybe we'll need those defensive cooldowns after all :P
    In Mop u got cast SF in pvp? spell might aswell not have been on my bar...dot Ssurge spam in 3s,5s, BG. Wrath spam in 2's

Edit: Ohi i would use it sometimes..to bait interupt
    Last edited by Criminalle; 2014-06-20 at 11:21 PM.

With all the horrible movement dps casters are getting... i think interrupts are in line for a big nerf in PvP.

That is all.

Boomknz y u so OP!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post

That is all.

Boomknz y u so OP!
    WTF lol real? Too OP for U! So anyone know why we broke the servers?

You may be right Dreyen. I know they have pruned most improved forms of interrupts. The Alpha feels like BC tbh with you. At Least for a druid. the one difference being the dmg output we have. that said i havent don 3's or 5's and maybe warrs are a way off but the burst just felt minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Criminalle View Post
    You may be right Dreyen. I know they have pruned most improved forms of interrupts. The Alpha feels like BC tbh with you. At Least for a druid. the one difference being the dmg output we have. that said i havent don 3's or 5's and maybe warrs are a way off but the burst just felt minimal.
    Did they? Honestly i just guessed, didn't look at interrupts.. what interupts did they remove?

Well for one the ability to have an inyerupt that silences has been removed. i.e improved counter spell

10+ Year Old Account
    45 sec off CA, but no reduction to Incarnation /discuss.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Possibly means Incarnation won't be the best talent if you have that set bonus. I don't like it as a set bonus at all.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    boomies are in a pretty good spot.
    I must be playing mine wrong. Comparably geared it does half the dps of my mage.