Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think gnosis is a tad better than quartz since it updates MF ticks dynamically ( Unless quartz got updated and has it also in the meantime )

As Lazu said, I should've mentioned also that 14873 and 18215 have more or less the same DPS output, and there's just a difference in playstyle since 18215 is "smoother".
    So depending on how much stats you lose to get the extra haste you should choose between 14873 and 18215.

Seems like I was wrong with my estimate on the way 2piece works :P Thanks Lazu
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.
    Zoulr of Hexagon
    formerly Zoulis of Uknown Entity

15+ Year Old Account
    For a BiS ranking you should check out http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/shadow-...t-best-in-slot. To be perfectly honest, I don't know how the 4p bonus factors in but I know the 2p bonus is what you want to stive for in your gearing at a min.

As a rule of thumb, just ignore Lazu.
    He does read a lot, that makes him think he's awesome and enjoys being a dick to people less knowledgeable than him, and that's pretty much the only way you'll see him posting in a forum whose purpose is to provide information to people who don't know stuff. Don't let him discourage you from forums, not everyone here has his issues.

Just skip him and jump to the people who actually theorycraft and run in hardcore raiding guilds at www.howtopriest.com. People like e.g. Twintop are much more amenable and VASTLY more knowledgeable.

PS. All hail the Twintop.