Combo points wont be lose on swap

Best change ever!

As a rogue for 10 years I didnt want combo points to be on me instead of target so in my opinion is the best change ever.

We keep our nice playstyle without having to redirect.

You do realise that not losing CP on swap is essentially the same as having the CP on you, right?
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

Yeah I hate to be the one to tell you but, CP will be on you. The way its worded "Combo Points for Rogues are now shared across all targets. You no longer lose your Combo Points when switching targets." means it will work exactly like Chi does for a monk

Quote Originally Posted by noralya View Post
    You do realise that not losing CP on swap is essentially the same as having the CP on you, right?
    The CP will be on target, not on toon. Yes, it will work the same way but it keeps the flavor of CP on target.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    The CP will be on target, not on toon. Yes, it will work the same way but it keeps the flavor of CP on target.
    Quote Originally Posted by ice216 View Post
    shared across all targets. You no longer lose your Combo Points when switching targets.
    It is literally just having the dots on the side of the target frame rather than below it. It really is Chi/Holy Power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neos300 View Post
    Can't wait to see Thrall's kid and Garrosh's kid in school together -"HAHA MY DAD'S ARMY BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOUR DAD'S ARMY"

Cp's are just displayed on the target they are on the rogue mechanically. Cp's will look like they do now but play like hp and chi they basically just didn't make a new ui for them like they did the others that's the only difference. They explained this very poorly in the notes if you didn't see the tweets a few weeks ago explaining it more fully.

You could use an addon to move the cp's now from the target ui to your ui and it's essentially and mechanically the same as chi/hp. Either way it's a qol improvement and is probably going to make me roll a rogue for WoD. That and no flying mounts (more ganking).

I know the CP are on the rogue ppl.... but the frame is still CP on target which in my opinion is amazing because it keeps "the rogue flavor"

Thats it...

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know the CP are on the rogue ppl.... but the frame is still CP on target which in my opinion is amazing because it keeps "the rogue flavor"

Thats it...
    All I have to say is... What?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehabveteran View Post
    You could use an addon to move the cp's now from the target ui to your ui and it's essentially and mechanically the same as chi/hp. Either way it's a qol improvement and is probably going to make me roll a rogue for WoD. That and no flying mounts (more ganking).
    Any rogue who hasn't already used a mod to move the cbps off the target frame is no real rogue imo.

Thats it...
    The flavor is already destroyed just removing the target component to CP. This is like saying HoPo and Chi are completely different mechanics, ones yellow squiggles and ones white circles

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey so, we've got a thread for 6.0 patch notes, someone else already posted an extra thread pointing out CPs are on the rogue, and we're starting to get kindof insulting in here for no particularly good reason.

I'm going to go ahead and close this.