Stampede:

Bestial Wrath:

#showtooltip Bestial Wrath
    /cast Bestial Wrath
    /cast Heart of the Phoenix
    /cast Rapid Fire
    /cast Rabid
    /use 10
    Any reason you have HotP after BW here? Will putting it before not activate the rez in time to activate BW anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Teucer View Post
    Any reason you have HotP after BW here? Will putting it before not activate the rez in time to activate BW anyway?
    As neither are on the GCD, I find that doesn't really matter as it will just try and activate them all at once, and I usually spam it to some degree, and if my pet dies, I have HoTP bound into Kill Command which I almost always use to ress it anyway. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Teucer View Post
    You're going to have to spam the button twice if your pet is dead, regardless of order. Luckily, BW and Rabid obviously can't be cast while your pet is dead, so you won't waste any uptime on that...and I think Az has Rapid Fire and Rabid macroed into damn near everything anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    and I think Az has Rapid Fire and Rabid macroed into damn near everything anyways.
    Correct! xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Rapid fire is up so much with 2 set and it's such a crap cd that you are safe just macroing to everything.

(Here) is a guide that goes into a little more depth about pet control for BM.
    It covers what macros I recommend to have (in some form) as BM, as well as example situations of when, how, and why to use each.

Quote Originally Posted by Walajanilu View Post
    (Here) is a guide that goes into a little more depth about pet control for BM.
    It covers what macros I recommend to have (in some form) as BM, as well as example situations of when, how, and why to use each.
    Pet control is a huge part of being a successful BM hunter. Placing the pet in the correct spot is absolutely essential to maximizing output. I'd recommend practicing moving your pet around a training dummy and really mastering how a pet moves around it's target and between targets etc. It takes a bit of getting used to and is far trickier to do so in a raiding environment to begin with.
    Wreckér
    BM Hunter Guide at Warcraft Academy

Deleted
    What about focus fire and AoE? Let's say I'm doing Garrosh hc and a wave of adds spawn at the start, I have 5 stacks of frenzy and focus fire has lit up. I'm also going to be AoEing. Is it better to save the stacks for the pet or buff myself with focus fire when I get low on focus?

Quote Originally Posted by Jubb View Post
    What about focus fire and AoE? Let's say I'm doing Garrosh hc and a wave of adds spawn at the start, I have 5 stacks of frenzy and focus fire has lit up. I'm also going to be AoEing. Is it better to save the stacks for the pet or buff myself with focus fire when I get low on focus?
    Use Focus Fire in Cobra Shot's stead when you got the 5 stacks.

Deleted
    wrecker in the video what ui is that? it looks realy good.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    wrecker in the video what ui is that? it looks realy good.
    It's actually Riising's UI - My PC can't even handle recording video to a decent quality. We're working on getting his UI uploaded for those who want to try it out.
    Wreckér

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Rapid fire is up so much with 2 set and it's such a crap cd that you are safe just macroing to everything.
    Don't play BM but I doubt it's much different but this is what I do as survival. I literally forget rapid fire even exist sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    Don't play BM but I doubt it's much different but this is what I do as survival. I literally forget rapid fire even exist sometimes.
    It sucks possibly harder for SV.

Would just like to say thanks for all the info so far! Has helped a lot! Did normal SoO last night and was on top every fight with all 560 dps and beat the other two hunters that out geared me. Between using multi shot to keep beast cleave up on dark shamans which netted a 340k dps and kill command on nazgrim during defensive which helped put me at 267k dps which was 40k higher than second! Y'all are the best!

Deleted
    Hey Guy`s,

nice Guide thanks Wrecker what is better Haromm's Talisman (Heroic) or Ticking Ebon Detonator (Flex) BM?

Quote Originally Posted by Hansi81 View Post
    Hey Guy`s,

nice Guide thanks Wrecker what is better Haromm's Talisman (Heroic) or Ticking Ebon Detonator (Flex) BM?
    Haromm's Talisman HC by miles.

Deleted
    Thx Metaphoric!

Quote Originally Posted by Hansi81 View Post
    Hey Guy`s,

u need to ask Harroms for BM doesn't fall behind THAT much, only slightly. also u got the Heroic one, so its way better than flex ted.

Quote Originally Posted by anjan011 View Post
    u need to ask Harroms for BM doesn't fall behind THAT much, only slightly. also u got the Heroic one, so its way better than flex ted.
    Yeah, generally speaking - Higher Ilvl stuff is better than the equivalents. The only notable exceptions being Assurance of Consequence which outweighs most other top end trinkets and the Sigil of Rampage which is less effective than the other choices.
    Wreckér

Nice to see ut guide man =) So much energy put into it. There are some stuff that need some tweeks, but nice to see such advanced guide =)
    Danwo