Page 1 of 2
LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    What a waste of time, bleh. I guess it was necessary with it being the 10 year anniversary, but I have a feeling they will half-ass the anniversary for those who don't go to Blizzcon. At least it's a week before, so there's still hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping to finally go this year \o/

Please ask good questions! Haha. Last year questions was awful, felt players asked the same questions over and over again, a little whining.

What about 25 man raiding? Why take away 25 man raiding? What will happen to my guild that has 25 people raiding? Can you keep level 25 man raiding? You shouldn't remove level 25 man raiding, what am I suppose to do? Why can't we keep level 25 man raiding? Is level 25 man raiding going away completely?

Poor developer had to say the same thing 25 times in 25 different ways...

What can we expect to see at blizzcon this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    What a waste of time, bleh. I guess it was necessary with it being the 10 year anniversary, but I have a feeling they will half-ass the anniversary for those who don't go to Blizzcon. At least it's a week before, so there's still hope.
    wow expansion possibly.
    hearthstone expansion
    tons of heroes of the storm stuff
    starcraft expansion
    2nd diablo expansion possibly
    the unannounced game

plenty of stuff for them to show off
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The next wow expansion no doubt, they did say annual expansions cometh.

Also, movie trailer. Meet + greet the actors, screen caps.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
    Please ask good questions! Haha. Last year questions was awful, felt players asked the same questions over and over again, a little whining.

What about 25 man raiding? Why take away 25 man raiding? What will happen to my guild that has 25 people raiding? Can you keep level 25 man raiding? You shouldn't remove level 25 man raiding, what am I suppose to do? Why can't we keep level 25 man raiding? Is level 25 man raiding going away completely?

this. the people who ask questions that have already been asked are douchebags. blizzcon is only for 2 days and its one of our only chances to talk directly to the devs themselves.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Oh damn I hated this! I hate this so much!

They answer like 10-20 questions, and people waste those questions with stuff like "WILL GNOMES GET HUNTER CLASS?" and "IS THERE GONNA BE MORE BLOOD ELF LORE?" or "WILL THERE BE NEW LEVELS TO GAIN?"

10+ Year Old Account
    People do that every year. The thing that kills me the most is the people who phrase their stupid passive-aggressive bullshit complaints as "questions" and think they are being clever about it. Like, "warlocks are so totally underpowered and do bad DPS, so when are you going to buff them?" I can't even watch the Q&A sessions; way too awkward.

I think it is inevitable and will always happen because clearly we, as a community, have no idea how to ask questions that are (a) actually questions (b) will provide insightful responses.

Also we clearly have no idea what "underpowered" means
    Last edited by Tziva; 2014-04-22 at 06:25 PM.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    I love Blizzcon!
    I wouldn't ever attend it, but I love following tweets and posts about announcement during Blizzcon.
    /excited

Be as fun if people encouraged each other to ask lore questions about what the developers think about the future, what heroes or villains the developers would like to see in-game and why?

Deleted
    Soooo, a bit of WoD to keep the hype going, the Naxxramas thing for Hearthstone, crapload of stuff for Heroes of the Storm and... ?

*rolls around in hype puddle*

every year i hope someone will ask them about space lich kings and nobody ever asks them about space lich kings

My pet-peeve is when people wast time spouting their realm, faction and guild names, such a waste of time

Gonna be interesting to see what'll be on this time.

I personally imagine Legacy of the Void will be shown, seems about time. Hearthstone might have a little something. Heroes will probably be in beta by then. Don't think Diablo 3 will have much attention. Perhaps Warcraft will have another expansion but I'm not expecting it at this rate, we'll see if some trademark shows up during the fall or late summer. Doubt we'll see Titan, still, and finally, probably some more details on the movie.

Not too excited, but I'll likely watch it online anyway, as always.

oh also the warcraft remakes/rereleases they said they were working on last year

Deleted
    Wow I'm pretty excited for this one, I was just thinking about this yesterday...
    -They just showed off Hearthstone adventures at PAX, and I'm almost sure there won't be any Hearthstone announcements, just like this year. Probably a Hearthstone tournament set up bigger than last year.
    -Legacy of the Void announcement, it's been like 2 years since Heart of the Swarm so almost 100% the last Starcraft expansion will be showed this year.
    -Probably no Diablo 3 expansion as of yet, that one will probably get announced in 2015, it's just too early for another Diablo 3 expansion.
    -WoD playable, game will probably come out within days or weeks after Blizzcon.

So there's probably only going to be WoW and SC2 content, if that's the case I'm almost certain a new game will be shown to us, because why would you set up a whole event just to show 1 game? There's not so much to announce about WoW since that will be right around the corner, so I'm hoping for a new game, probably in the form of Hearthstone, but we can always hope we'll finally see something from Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    wow expansion possibly.
    hearthstone expansion
    tons of heroes of the storm stuff
    starcraft expansion
    2nd diablo expansion possibly
    the unannounced game

plenty of stuff for them to show off
    That, plus the WoW movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    This will be a very boring Blizzcon just like 2010 was.